Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED

I am on the look out for players in certain positions. I only have £5 million to spend so might need free/loans as well as transfers.
The positions i am in need off are:-

GK - HAPPY WITH
DR -
DL - HAPPY WITH
DC - HAPPY WITH
DC -
DMC - HAPPY WITH
MC - HAPPY WITH
MC - NEARLY HAPPY WITH
AMR - HAPPY WITH
AMC - HAPPY WITH
ST - HAPPY WITH

tivvyblue, what is your team, division, actual squad?

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

I would like a young defensive midfielder for man city! Money not an option!

DM.........
Steven Defour(Standard) can play DM,MC and AMC.
Andrea Poli(Sampdoria) turns quality after a couple of years.
Fernando Gago(Real Madrid) is great, still relatively young.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

i want a right back who is good at the back and decent getting forward. around 1m for swansea city in championship plz.

Look at Marco Cassetti(Roma) on loan to buy, did a great job for me in Championship

Have 15M to spend, QPR first season. Any players you would recommend? I have a sturdy defense and midfield and an okay attack.

spurs, striker to play alongside cabanas. defoe and keane only scored 9 goals each in 37 and 31 games each. money isnt really an option but would like someone fairly cheap and young. but all i care about is them scoring goals!

spurs, striker to play alongside cabanas. defoe and keane only scored 9 goals each in 37 and 31 games each. money isnt really an option but would like someone fairly cheap and young. but all i care about is them scoring goals!
alberto paloschi, robert acquafresca, john fleck

I need a striker for Sporting Club Braga who are in the Portuguese League.

I need them to be relatively cheap(under 2 million) and to partner Lacina Traore or Meyong?

Reply as soon as possible would be appreciated

I need a striker for Sporting Club Braga who are in the Portuguese League.

I need them to be relatively cheap(under 2 million) and to partner Lacina Traore or Meyong?

Reply as soon as possible would be appreciated
zaki cost me 1.7m. (A)

thanks so much I will take a look! and how would you play him?

i play him mostly as a complete forward. he'll make a good target man as well. quality player with all rounded stats

He does not want to come as he has just signed for Rapid Wien can you think of anyone else?

kikin fonseca, though he's more of a target man. cant really think of more for now cos im not with my laptop. :'(
would've recommended cabanas but he'll cost more than 4m

The freebees are pretty **** tbh thanks anyway!

Thanks CMH I will have a look! Will two target men work together?

i've yet to try two target man in one formation. you could do the experiment for me and let me know if it works :P

Im afraid I cant cos Fonseca has already moved elsewhere and is not interested either!

well, there's still ebi smolarek and marlon king. you could try to free up some funds and get maicon, though he would cost around 3m

Please tell me some really good free players. I'm at QPR.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back