Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Reading, finished 10th in first season in Prem, looking for a right back and goalkeeper both of quality standard, have a load of money.

You can try GK - Ruddy.. Everton player on loan to Motherwell.. Young and good..

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Hi i need a RB and a LB for my leeds team.. Both players for less than 1.5 million euros.. Not too old though and good enough for the Championship..

Id like a left and right back between 20-25 ( not much higher, maybe 27 ), that's pretty good, im playing with Porto, so not to expensive.
I'll use them to attack since i play in 4-3-2-1 i feel i need new ones. please recommend some.

Joe Matock from West Brom Hes A Bit Younger That You Want But HE Is A good player after a run in the team..

im arsenal and i need a RB after selling sagna im in 1st season and got 15 mill 2 spend+ need 2 be able to defend aswell

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

anyone?

tinga hes awesome younger than you want though i have him in my liverpool team and prefer him to mascherano but now i play him in the centre of midfield in between mascherano and gerrard and he scores more than gerrard.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I'm Reading, finished 10th in first season in Prem, looking for a right back and goalkeeper both of quality standard, have a load of money.
if your after a cheap one go for alex smithies from huddersfield town

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Looking for a striker. Around 25 years old for 20 mil max. Playing for Everton. =D
defoe ive got him im in my second season with liverpool and broke the bank to get villa ( im paying about 70 million over 48 months plus 10 million upfront) but now i prefer defoe to villa (at the moment) hes on fire. also have heard jo is awesome but havent tried him in any of my games yet

In my 4th Season my back 4 is:
Insua/Aurelio - Sakho - Papadopolous/Carragher - Srna

Anyone have any ideas of who I can sign as a replacement for Carragher when he resigns. Im thinking about signing Otamendi or Zapata anyone have any other suggestions. Also going to need a replacement LB for Insua for when Aurelio becomes weaker.

In my 4th Season my back 4 is:
Insua/Aurelio - Sakho - Papadopolous/Carragher - Srna

Anyone have any ideas of who I can sign as a replacement for Carragher when he resigns. Im thinking about signing Otamendi or Zapata anyone have any other suggestions. Also going to need a replacement LB for Insua for when Aurelio becomes weaker.

I highly recommend Otamendi as I have signed him before and he's amazing....but no cheap. Filipe is a good left back and hes good at attacking but also defending too. Hope these help:)

I highly recommend Otamendi as I have signed him before and he's amazing....but no cheap. Filipe is a good left back and hes good at attacking but also defending too. Hope these help:)

Yeah according to a Scout Report I should be able to get him for around £22M. Might attempt to buy him, thanks. :)

Playing as Ukrainian Shaktar

16mill left..

im in dire need of a good left back/wingback

and a good attacking midfeilder(right)!!

i'm notts forest and i need a attacking midfielder, doesn't matter about money, i've sold loads of players to get some quality. id like him to be the playmaker of my team, so good dribbling, first touch and technique.

I am on the look out for players in certain positions. I only have £5 million to spend so might need free/loans as well as transfers.
The positions i am in need off are:-

GK - HAPPY WITH
DR -
DL - HAPPY WITH
DC - HAPPY WITH
DC -
DMC - HAPPY WITH
MC - HAPPY WITH
MC - NEARLY HAPPY WITH
AMR - HAPPY WITH
AMC - HAPPY WITH
ST - HAPPY WITH

I am about to start season 2013/14 and my team is still Leeds Utd, has anyone got any good ideas?

Last edited:
Hi, I need a target man for St Johnstone in the first season, preferably quite cheap. Got 100k to work with!

Playing as Ukrainian Shaktar

16mill left..

im in dire need of a good left back/wingback

and a good attacking midfeilder(right)!!
lb: joe mattock, fausto pinto, diego renan, christian ansaldi, tim de cler
amr: sergey krivets, alejandro dominguez, thiago neves, john fleck

I'm Oxford Utd. I have 450k to spend. I want a defensive midfielder, does anyone knows about any dmf?
Thanks :> (I know, I don't have a lot of money, but probably there's one for 400k :D)

I am on the look out for players in certain positions. I only have 35 million ot spend so might need free/loans as well as transfers.
The positions i am in need off are:-

GK -
DR -
DL - HAPPY WITH
DC - HAPPY WITH
DC -
DMC -
MC - HAPPY WITH
MC - NEARLY HAPPY WITH
AMR - HAPPY WITH
AMC -
ST - HAPPY WITH

I am about to start season 2013/14 and my team is still Leeds Utd, has anyone got any good ideas?
gk: joe hart, silviu lung jr
dr: michael chretien, diego renan, christian ansaldi
dc: nicolas otamendi, jack rodwell, sergey krytsov
dmc: sandro, moussa sissoko, etiene capoue, miguel veloso
amc: marco verrati, toni kroos, javier pastore

look out for any transfer listed players as well. if you're lucky, there will be one or two barcelona rejects :D

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

i'm notts forest and i need a attacking midfielder, doesn't matter about money, i've sold loads of players to get some quality. id like him to be the playmaker of my team, so good dribbling, first touch and technique.
marco verrati and diego buonanotte

hi im playing with liverpool, won premiership in 1st season bought rossi now im 5th in league half way through season i have renia gk, dl insua, dr johnson, dc agger/carragher, dmc macherano, rw gerrard, lw babble, amc rossi, striker torress, van nistlerooy but i cant get a goal im playing fluid attacking , even agaist reading i loose lol, add me to xbox live mcdaddy hull or email me

i want a right back who is good at the back and decent getting forward. around 1m for swansea city in championship plz.

Last edited:
Hey i really need som help, im struggling to find the right advanced instruction to this players : Steven gerrard,fabregas,veloso. Can someone please help me

I would like a young defensive midfielder for man city! Money not an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back