Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! Currently Nottingham Forest doing not bad. However we let in way to many goals is there any suggestion for a good cb on loan or for not much money (no free transfers!) thanks!!!

fast CB for Arsenal, to challenge gallas/hangeland and left footed CB looking to spend around 10-15 m

jack rodwell. can play DC/DMC/MC with ease, pretty quick as well, can only get better with training, about 12 to 15 mil. also dure to the fact he can play mc, he has the skills to be a great ball playing defender

Right I'm in much need for a creative MC/AMC, someone with high passing, creativity, good off the ball skills, basically a playmaker who can unlock defences. Have £10m to spend, start of second season and I'm Bolton.

Right I'm in much need for a creative MC/AMC, someone with high passing, creativity, good off the ball skills, basically a playmaker who can unlock defences. Have £10m to spend, start of second season and I'm Bolton.
joao moutinho, thiago neves, juan angel albin, diego buonanotte, alejandro dominguez, sebastian blanco, zezinho, dentinho, toni kroos. some may cost over 10m but you could sell some players to raise $$

joao moutinho, thiago neves, juan angel albin, diego buonanotte, alejandro dominguez, sebastian blanco, zezinho, dentinho, toni kroos. some may cost over 10m but you could sell some players to raise $$

Never heard of one of two of them, will get them a try thanks

Hello! Looking for a good box to box midfielder and a young trequartista with good potential please for a good side budget £25m first season

box to box mid: miguel veloso, sandro, angelo palombo, fernando gago (decent but low strength)
trequartista: juan angel albin

im in first season with pompey i need a right back and a right midfielder and a centre back for quite cheap if anyone can help possibly a million each

Zuivilood [Or something] Right back at West Bromish Albion. Steven Whittaker or Kirk Broadfoot [Can play CB] Don Cowie Charlie Adam.

Need a prolific striker for Newcastle, first season. I have 8m to spend.Have bid for Diego Tardelli, but Ajax are in for him as well, so need another.

Kikin Fonseca or Ebi Smolarek (can get him for free at start of season) (H)

Last edited:
Adrian Colunga play balls for him to run onto. He's scored 21 goals in 34 games as a striker for me at Blackburn and 4th Top goal scorer in 1st season so definately worth a look.

Got Fonseca, 525k.Smolarek chose Fiorentina. Colunga is out on loan, so I cant buy yet. Also brought in Matias Vuoso. Got some good stats, 19 in finishing aswell.:D

I'm Tottenham and looking for classy AMR. (better than Bentley)

I tried Joaquin but he didn't sign the contract, snubs the team.

Bristol City- First Season

Looking for a creative centre mid, a quick rightwinger and a target man striker all good enough for first team.

Budget of around 500k each. Can be from any nation.

Bristol City- First Season

Looking for a creative centre mid, a quick rightwinger and a target man striker all good enough for first team.

Budget of around 500k each. Can be from any nation.
Steve howard- He's old,but very good target man,and is transfer listed at Leicester. Nabil El Zhar,you can get him on loan or buy him,he's transfer listed. And radoslaw Majewski. (H):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back