Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
mata from valencia or alexis sanchez8-|

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

i need a midfielder 20-25 likes to pass and get assists can be dear but low wages
anthony annan, gojko kacar, michael johnson

Replacement for Anthony Annan needed, has to be like for like as his role is to break up attacks and pass to playmaker. Playing as Bolton, January first season and have £10m to spend

Anyone got any idea's then? Would love to keep Annan but interest is high so he wants to leave for a bigger club

Anyone got any idea's then? Would love to keep Annan but interest is high so he wants to leave for a bigger club
you could try moussa sissoko, blaise matuidi, etienne capoue, sandro, gustav svensson. some of them may cost more than 10m though, but im sure you could raise some $$ should you sell annan

you could try moussa sissoko, blaise matuidi, etienne capoue, sandro, gustav svensson. some of them may cost more than 10m though, but im sure you could raise some $$ should you sell annan

Thanks, may try for Sissoko but get a feeling they may ask for a lot of money. Would these players come to Bolton? I'm mid table at the moment.

Hey, I'm looking for 3 young players, im thinking as close to 16 as possible, but older would be ok.

One central defender, potential replacement for Carragher, ok if this one is 17/18.
One AMC, or RLC, potential replacement for Gerrard.
One ST suited to Poachers role, potential replacement for Torres.

To be a bit more difficult, im after english players if possible :)

Last edited:
Thanks, may try for Sissoko but get a feeling they may ask for a lot of money. Would these players come to Bolton? I'm mid table at the moment.
sandro is more likely. you could get gustav svensson as well and he's pretty cheap. not really sure if sissoko would join, but you could get a scout report of him ^^)

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Hey, I'm looking for 3 young players, im thinking as close to 16 as possible, but older would be ok.

One central defender, potential replacement for Carragher, ok if this one is 17/18.
One AMC, or RLC, potential replacement for Gerrard.
One ST suited to Poachers role, potential replacement for Torres.

To be a bit more difficult, im after english players if possible :)
cb: nicolas otamendi/mamadou sakho/sergey kryvstov/marek hamsik
amc: toni kroos/yoann gourcuff (around 24 years but definitely a must buy)/marco verratti/steven jovetic (sure he's a winger but he makes a good amc as well)/joao moutinho
st: romelo lukaku/lacina traore/alberto paloschi/robert acquafresca

no rodwell for you cos he plays for everton :P

i just missed him (rodwell) move to schalke on loan, luckily they didnt have a loan to buy option, having him next summer, brown is a major liability (as in real life)

anyway, in case i cant get him, looking for a young cb, fairly quick (at least 14 in pace and acceleration), must be intelligent , basically looking a long term rio replacement

Cheers CMH will be sending out the scouts :) Going to be stripping away players in the january window, if i can get any offers for them!

i take it you are city? for them i bought zhirkov from chelsea and he did well

I'm playing my mate at 1v1 for the EPL. I'm Manchester United hes Arsenal. I've offered Berbatov and £25 Mill for Cesc Fabregas if he rejects this who should I go for a more attacking midfield player just playing a 4-4-2 more a advanced Playmaker any ideas?

I'm playing my mate at 1v1 for the EPL. I'm Manchester United hes Arsenal. I've offered Berbatov and £25 Mill for Cesc Fabregas if he rejects this who should I go for a more attacking midfield player just playing a 4-4-2 more a advanced Playmaker any ideas?
you could try joao moutinho, steven jovetic, yoann gourcuff (available at 18m and definitely a must buy), javier pastore, rafael van der vaart (loan), axel witsel, steven defour.

hope this helps, and if i were your mate, i would reject your fabregas bid :P

Haha hes actually took 16 days so far and maybe a few more he said before he decides. I've had my bid for Moutinho accepted I pulled out from a bid from Gourcuff also some Russian kid can't remember his name but his stats are good. If Darren Fletcher is a Box to Box Midifelder should I go with Moutinho as a Advanced Playmaker?

russian kid = alan dzagoev?

i think moutinho would make a good advanced playmaker as he has the qualities to play there. good luck in your game :D

Yea its Alan Dzagoev I rejected the transfer and went for Moutinho and he rejected Fabregas bid because he thought it would be too hard for him to find a replacement. I wanted Modric but Tottenham hit out with £51 Million and I started Laughing so I rejected straight away. I'm looking for a Wide Midfielder with the duty of Attack been looking at Arda Turan and Jovetic probably going for Jovetic but Turan is very vertile. also signed Edin Dzeko aswell as my mate wants Berbatov and I'm not keen on him. Mata is my first choice for left midfield what you think?

Last edited:
Looking to loan a 4th choice cm with Sunderland. Doesn't have to be a star but someone who can fill in and get the job done. Preferably English. Also if I can get the player without paying wages.

Dan Gosling Steve Sidwell Junior Stanislas Victor Moses Jamie O'Hara Craig Gardner Fabrice Muamba Jordan Henderson [Already at Sunderland] Karl Henry Chris Eagles Gary O'Neil.

All English Talent who could fill in for a few games at Sunderland Level.

Cheers for the reply, can't get any of them though as all clubs look for initial fees which I can't afford as I have 3k left lol. Tried getting Darron Gibson but United snubbed me and let him join Crystal Palace instead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back