Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was more of a winger? Oh,for the right winger...He's not that fast is he?.His picture annoys me,i've noot been able to get him becuase of it,:p

lool try navas or jaja i think he is right wing or obasi or wilshere

Greetings long time lerker first time poster ;)
Anyway i need a awesome defensive midfielder for my man city side at the start of the 2nd season il spend upto 70million if the stats match the price were in the euro cup (finished 5th) before i took over.

Just started a game as West Brom in the Championship, i have 2.3 m to spend, in need of advice on signing in order to bounce straight back to the championship.

Thanks

Just started a game as West Brom in the Championship, i have 2.3 m to spend, in need of advice on signing in order to bounce straight back to the championship.

Thanks

try get macheda insua and ramsey on loan should cost no more than a mil then blow the rest on buying verratti if he is interested if not try zezinho
both great oyung talents

Thanks Mr.T,

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated, i'm finding it hard to get into a decent game on FM.

Thanks Mr.T,

Any further advice would be greatly appreciated, i'm finding it hard to get into a decent game on FM.

Chris, im in a similar problem with Derby. Look at the likes of a few free experienced players i.e. smolarek & andrade for your defence (maybe sol campbell for 5k wages rather than andrade's 12k+)

Type "toti" into the search and he is a 21 year old from salamanca a nice nippy player with reasonable stats. Im looking at signing John joe o'toole as a young good midfielder too.

Upfront, as mentioned smolarek. Otherwise i hear agyemang from QPR is ment to be good. I also got john sutton from motherwell for 40k (well worth it), mark viduka is free & good for a season. Otherwise look at Angel at tenerife. He is on transfer list.

Just a few options ive found. Im creating a story shortly so you can take a look. I want to bounce back up also. But want to leave me few million in bank for january and also i want some good young prospects such as the well mentioned Verratti !!!

Thanks mate,

Thats really helpful. I'm just finding it so difficult to get into a game on FM.

Thanks mate,

Thats really helpful. I'm just finding it so difficult to get into a game on FM.

more advice is too follow my story lol,
but try nicola ventola as well and download dans or tugs training schedules to help d youngsters

West Brom
1st Season

Anyone got any advice on -

Players to Buy/Sell
Tatics
Backroom Staff

Need a good centre half, relatively strong and young and free if possible. First season as Cardiff manager.

Im just about to start my second season with newcastle and have been promoted to the premiership. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good and cheap players who would be willing to join my squad to help my beat the drop ?

Thanks

Need a good centre half, relatively strong and young and free if possible. First season as Cardiff manager.

Yo alex, look at the likes of joe mattock (wba at start of game), to be honest (as you may agree with) its hard to find young, free, good CB. You may need to spend a bit. Chris smalling is a hot prospect for the future, miles addison is brill from derby (scores off corners too) maybe get a loan in from abroad or gosling from everton.

Hope this helps

Joe Mattock?He is a left back! Try Nicolas Otamendi or Mark Beevers Both good prospects maybe get otamendi on loan

Joe Mattock?He is a left back! Try Nicolas Otamendi or Mark Beevers Both good prospects maybe get otamendi on loan

im not into spending millions on a player, i signed mattock with my old save and trained him at CB. He was immense. Also mate, he cost me £1.5m not £15m.

im Genoa first season need a right wing, i have 7-10 mill to spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back