Looking for a Player Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 214K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm Arsenal and I think in January I might need a new centre back, Djourou will be out for ages, Silvestre and Senderos don't exactly cut the mustard, which just leaves Gallas and Vermaelen really. I've got about £5 million to spend, I've only signed two players so far, Di Maria and Gignac, and the window's just ended... any recommendations? :D

Danny Wilson of Rangers, he becomes one of the best in the game and you can get him for about for 3.5 million :D

playing as united, into 2nd season, thiss season will probably be giggs last. so im looking for a play who can play left mid/wing, who can also be set as an advanced playmaker role to back up modric

apart from silva or mata who im tracking, can anyone name any other players, not looking to sign until the end of 2nd season.

also looking for a similar player on the right wing
you could try thiago neves, alejandro dominguez, angel di maria, diego buonanotte, yoann gourcuff, steven jovetic, luis suarez, alexis sanchez

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Hey guys, I'm Arsenal and I think in January I might need a new centre back, Djourou will be out for ages, Silvestre and Senderos don't exactly cut the mustard, which just leaves Gallas and Vermaelen really. I've got about £5 million to spend, I've only signed two players so far, Di Maria and Gignac, and the window's just ended... any recommendations? :D
dc: otamendi, kryvtsov, rodwell (becomes class but quite costly)

Hi just started a game with Bournemouth
I have a transfer embargo till October
Therefore I can only get players on loan
Need at least 3 or 4 in defence
3 in midfield and 2 strikers

need a left wing for basel got 1,2 mill to spend or i can use the 48 months payment so......thanks

I'm sporting Lisbon and im looking for a youngish good goalscoring foward to partner Liedson and also a strong experienced centre back

playing as liverpool, 2nd season need a good 2nd GK because cavallieri wants to leave

got 30m budget dont wanna spend more than £5-10mil

Hi, I need a good right back
Budget 5-6 million Euro
Currently managing Bristol City in BPL.
Thank you.

playing as liverpool, 2nd season need a good 2nd GK because cavallieri wants to leave

Enyeama is very cheap or if you want a younger option try Silviu Lung Jr he will turn out good!

Costel Pantilimon(Timisoara) for around 1-2m. Good player, will provide good competition for Reina.

Hi just started a game with Bournemouth
I have a transfer embargo till October
Therefore I can only get players on loan
Need at least 3 or 4 in defence
3 in midfield and 2 strikers

Chris Smalling
Ritchie De Laet
Febian Brandy
Oliver Norwood
Jamie Ness
Daniel Subotic
Javan Vidal
Gavin Hoyte

mate just look at the loan list they're all there

Looking for players that I can sell on for a nice profit. Start of 2nd season, £6m to spend, low rep team. Wanting to bring them in now and sell off in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back