Hi lordofavp,

Do you have intention to do 4-2-3-1, because i' struggling with mine?

KUTGW

Thx.

yh im currently working on The FullOnAttack tactic which uses the 4-2-3-1 formation.

Hi lordofavp,I've been using the AVP tactic 2.0, tactic 1 with Brentford. First year won league 1 and JPT, 2nd year 1 point off play offs, 3rd year came 21st, 1 point off the drop.Is there anything you can suggest why this might have fallen so much?Cheers!

Hey lord what changes have you made to the 4231? want to try it on a new save.

Hi lordofavp,I've been using the AVP tactic 2.0, tactic 1 with Brentford. First year won league 1 and JPT, 2nd year 1 point off play offs, 3rd year came 21st, 1 point off the drop.Is there anything you can suggest why this might have fallen so much?Cheers!

Try changing the setting from "v.rigid" to "balanced" may make a difference

Hey lord what changes have you made to the 4231? want to try it on a new save.

I've basically just ensured that the tactic is no longer vulnerable in defence whilst still maintaining a very strong attack. However, I have tried to keep as much as I could from the old tactic to ensure it still has the same sort of attacking momentum.

I use your old Full on attack version,and it was magnificent.A saw that you make a new one.A hade one question about it.In the name of tactics stands NEW HOME.Do you use tactics just home or can be used away?

I use your old Full on attack version,and it was magnificent.A saw that you make a new one.A hade one question about it.In the name of tactics stands NEW HOME.Do you use tactics just home or can be used away?

I originally did make a home and away version of that tactic however the home tactic was still better than the away one.

However, I am always looking to make it better so if you have any suggestions after trying it let me know

Last edited:
Mate, this is good stuff pooling all your tactics into one file. I'd love to try these out as i was a big fan of your FullOn attack tactic pre-update.

What clubs would you say are best suited to the above?

Mate, this is good stuff pooling all your tactics into one file. I'd love to try these out as i was a big fan of your FullOn attack tactic pre-update.

What clubs would you say are best suited to the above?

Only strong teams currently as Im still testing it out... personally the new FullOnAttack tactic is not my best one.....as it dont work well in away matches

Has anyone tried the FullOnAttack with a lower league team? I'm at West Ham in the Championship, got Brentford to win League 1 and JPT, then come 7th in the Championship, I then finsihed 21st the year after using AVP2.0, but it's really fallen off for me

Im testing the new version of FullOnAttack with Hayes and Yeading in the Blue Square Bet South.

Results:
View attachment 316249

League Table:
View attachment 316250

I was surprised that I beat Southend and Brentford who are both in League 2. As you can see by the results this tactic performs much better at home and finds it difficult performing away.

The positives I can see currently is that this tactic can score, however its concedes too many in away matches.

Sounds promisin, I may experiment with this at home and AVP2.0 away, is the latest verison for this patch downloadable?

yh its the updated version......im still working on it as I know it still needs a few adjustments....also after you test it if you have any suggestions please let me know

I will do, do you have anything add about team talks, pre match, set pieces etc?

I will do, do you have anything add about team talks, pre match, set pieces etc?

I leave team talks and pre match talks to the Assistant Manager plus no set pieces have been set-up

Also the AVP update in your file when was that last update? Thanks.

The AVP2.0 updated version was made for this current patch and the original was made for some patch in 2012. There were no updates in between