LOSC Lille Métropole - Nous Sommes Les Dogues

Man City v Chelsea

View attachment 254696

It's FA Cup Final day as we play Man City in part 2 of a potential treble! We beat them over 2 legs in the Champions League semi final earlier this month so confidence is high in the camp.

Here are the line ups;

View attachment 254695

James Rodriguez misses the FA Cup final through injury. Ruben Loftus-Cheek is chosen ahead of Morgan Schneiderlin and William Carvalho in the middle of the park.

View attachment 254682

Our second trophy of the season is in the bag as our good run against Man City continues! Diego Costa and Cesc Fabregas got the goals in the first 10 minutes of the match to seal the FA Cup win. We are 2/3s of the way through a treble, can we complete it against Real Madrid in the Champions League final?

View attachment 254681

Chelsea v Real Madrid

View attachment 254679

Next up is our final game of the season and we face Real Madrid in the Champions League final in Berlin.

We kept an unchanged team from the FA Cup win meaning Ruben Loftus-Cheek plays the biggest game of his career, as do a few of the other lads in all fairness.

View attachment 254678

We've done it! We are Champions of Europe for only the second time in the clubs history and we complete a historic treble!! Never in my wildest dreams did I feel I could win a treble in my first season but the team have been immense. Diego Costa scored the winner to make it 2 cup final goals in a week. What a performance by the team and this is my finest moment as a manager. Leading my boyhood club to their maiden treble - the stuff dreams are made of!

View attachment 254677

I entered the English hall of fame;

View attachment 254674

Here's the Champions League team of the tournament;

View attachment 254673

And the best player of the Champions League;

View attachment 254672

The best player in Europe;

View attachment 254671

European Golden Shoe;

View attachment 254670

Simply put, Eden Hazard has been the best player in the world for the past year. He's elevated himself to new heights under my management and as soon as he added goals to his game you knew he would go on to become one of the greats.

So this is it, this is where this story ends.

I have reached the peak a lot earlier than I had expected. In future stories I won't take the Chelsea job so early as I have now achieved everything with them in 1 year. I hope you all enjoyed this story, but before I go I want to show you how my old club got on in France...

View attachment 254669

I owe so much of my success to Lille, they gave me the chance and I wouldn't have won as much as I have without them. It is such a shame to see them miss out on the Champions League places but because of this story I will now look out for their results in real life.

And finally, here's a look at the treble winning squad;

View attachment 254668
View attachment 254667

I'll be back... soon

Well done mate and a great way to finish!! Congrats on the treble