LOSC Lille Métropole - Nous Sommes Les Dogues

QPR v Chelsea

View attachment 254812

We face a trip to Loftus Road for the West London derby at QPR. We're at the business end of the season now so every game is a must win!

View attachment 254811

A very impressive and professional away win! Willian, William Carvalho and Dominic Solanke got the goals today - another impressive cameo from young Solanke! We were dominant throughout and in all fairness it could have been won by a few more.

Here's how our rivals got on;

View attachment 254810
View attachment 254809

Liverpool and Man Utd only getting draws is good news for us! Here's how it leaves the league table;

View attachment 254808

We move top on goal difference! It's really a 3 horse race as it would take something special for Man City to win the league from here. We know if we win our remaining games we will be champions.

Chelsea v Liverpool

View attachment 254806

Next up is our biggest game of the season by far, we face Liverpool at Stamford Bridge. We're both joint top of the league and a win for either side in this game will be massive in the title race.

View attachment 254805

A massive 3 points that we held onto in the end! We were 3-0 up in the first half thanks to a Diego Costa hat-trick but Liverpool came back and so nearly grabbed a point. This is a huge win in the title race and was both of our games in hand on Man Utd as well so I have a clear lead at the top.

Man City were also in action;

View attachment 254804

This is how it leaves the top 4 with 4 games left;

View attachment 254803

West Brom v Chelsea

View attachment 254800

We have a trip to the Hawthorns next and we know only a win is good enough!

View attachment 254799

We got the win thanks to our 2 fantastic wingers James Rodriguez and Eden Hazard, They have been such a big part of our style of play and they are steering us towards the Premier League crown. We're one game closer now.

Let's see how our rivals got on;

View attachment 254798
View attachment 254797
View attachment 254796

Liverpool and Man Utd both held to 0-0 draws added to Man City's defeat to Jose Mourinho's Newcastle means that we have one hand on the Premier League title! Our rivals our faltering just as we are hitting form in the final stretch of the season.

This is the top 4 with 3 games left;

View attachment 254795

We have a 5 point lead now meaning 4 more points will realistically be enough to win us the title! We can't let it slip from here, can we?

April Overview

View attachment 254793

April turned out to be a very decisive month as we took control of the Premier League title race in our bid to win the title back from Liverpool's grasp.

View attachment 254790

We've already seen the top 4 but this is how the rest of the table looks with only 3 games remaining. Crystal Palace are already down with only 2 wins all season! There's a real relegation battle for the final 2 places though with Aston Villa, Derby, Bournemouth, Burnley and Ipswich all fighting to stay in the league.

Player stats;

View attachment 254788

Manager of the Month;

View attachment 254787

Player of the Month;

View attachment 254786

Young Player of the Month;

View attachment 254785

April Results;

View attachment 254784

May Fixtures;

View attachment 254783

We have Man City 3 times this month, in a two-legged Champions League semi-final plus the FA Cup final! Our final league games all look winnable and we are definitely expecting to pick up the 4 points needed to win the title.

Man City v Chelsea

View attachment 254781

May begins with the first of our 3 games against Man City. It's the Champions League semi-final and we have the away leg first at the Etihad. I will take a score draw here all day long!

View attachment 254780

It looks like we got what we came for thanks to Diego Costa's equaliser with just 2 minutes left. This gives us a massive advantage going into the second leg at the Bridge and we're in with a great shout of making it to the clubs 3rd ever Champions League final!

Here's how the other semi-final first leg ended;

View attachment 254779

Chelsea v Swansea

View attachment 254776

We face Swansea City at home as we look to push on and secure the title - hopefully with games left to play at the end which will give us a chance to rest players for the big Champions League and FA Cup games we have coming up.

View attachment 254775

A disappointing draw as Swansea stifle our winning run and put a slight halt to our title celebrations. This is a wake up call though that this title is not won yet, we still need to win games and get the points on the board.

Here's our rivals results;

View attachment 254773
View attachment 254772

Which leaves the League table looking like this with 2 games left;

View attachment 254771

Liverpool failing to win also means that we are one win away from being Premier League champions. With struggling Burnley and mid-table Southampton in our last 2 games we really should be able to get the points to push us over the line.

Chelsea v Man City

View attachment 254763

Next up is the return leg of our Champions League semi-final against Man City. We drew 2-2 away so we have the advantage but we still need to get the job done if we want to make it through.

View attachment 254761

This was one of our finest performances of the season in such a massive match! We storm into the Champions League final thanks to this dominant display. Jose Gaya, Nemanja Matic, Morgan Schneiderlin and Diego Costa all scored second half goals to send us through in style!

In the final we will play...

View attachment 254760

Real Madrid

Chelsea v Burnley

View attachment 254759

We face a Burnley side who sit 2nd bottom of the league at Stamford Bridge knowing that if we win we are the Champions of England. I told the players to go out there and come back in at full time as Premier League Champions.

View attachment 254758

We have done it, we are the Champions! We take the Premier League title back from Anfield and in my first season it's an amazing achievement that I didn't necessarily expect! What a performance from the lads, they really showed why they're champions today, 6-1 and it could've been more in all fairness. I'm glad we were able to win it in front of our own fans and this means we can rest players against Southampton on the last day in preparation for the FA Cup and Champions League finals.

View attachment 254754

Southampton v Chelsea

View attachment 254748

We face Southampton on the final day of the season, this is our chance to rest players with 2 cup finals coming up for our chance to secure the first treble in the clubs history!

View attachment 254746

We got beaten on the day but who cares? We are Champions and we got to give some youngsters and fringe players the chance to impress with 2 cup finals on the horizon. Sadio Mane bagged a hat trick on the day in a fine performance, Eden Hazard came on the reduce the deficit in the second half.

Here's how the Premier League table finished;

View attachment 254745

It was tight at the bottom of the table as Bournemouth go down on goal difference by 2 goals, how unlucky!

Player stats;

View attachment 254744

View attachment 254743

Eden Hazard won the golden boot and got the highest average rating in the league so surely he is going to run away with all of the individual awards right?

Football Writers Player of the Year;

View attachment 254742

PFA Player of the Year;

View attachment 254741

PFA Young Player of the Year;

View attachment 254740

Golden Glove;

View attachment 254739

Nope! Somehow Raheem Sterling won the PFA Player of the Year, an outrage if you ask me!

I also won another individual award, my second in the past 2 seasons of management.

View attachment 254738

Team of the Year;

View attachment 254737

I thought we might get a few more than 3 players in there, James Rodriguez in particular is very unlucky to miss out!

Eden Hazard won the golden boot and got the highest average rating in the league so surely he is going to run away with all of the individual awards right?

Nope! Somehow Raheem Sterling won the PFA Player of the Year, an outrage if you ask me!

Happens to my players all the time mate. Depay on my Real save played RW, finished 2nd top scorer in the league, highest average rating in the league above Ronaldo and Messi, 2nd in Europe's top marksmen behind Ronaldo, yet somehow Samu from Malaga (average rating of 7.26) beats him in the Team of the Year?? what?

Happens to my players all the time mate. Depay on my Real save played RW, finished 2nd top scorer in the league, highest average rating in the league above Ronaldo and Messi, 2nd in Europe's top marksmen behind Ronaldo, yet somehow Samu from Malaga (average rating of 7.26) beats him in the Team of the Year?? what?

Yeah it doesn't quite make sense, I feel Nolan Roux should've won a few individual awards before when I was at Lille and Hazard ran the show this season yet Sterling beat him to the award, stupid ****** game! haha