Luis Tiaguinho: Sao Paulo's finest

Thanks Finn :)

7/9/2010-4:01 AM

Boom, boom, da, da, da. I woke up to the beat of next door's club music. I looked at my iPhone 3G, 4:01 AM. I felt drained. This group of young boys and girls moved in about three weeks ago. I often see them going out when I am getting in from training and they always arrive home at early hours in the morning. They would then stay up for another few hours and I was growing increasingly frustrated at how loud they would play their music, it was as if they were trying to wake me up. I dropped my phone back on top of my jeans on the floor and pulled the quilt over my body as my head fell back to the pillow. I looked to the ceiling, I knew it was going to be another night in which I would miss out on valuable sleep.

After lying there for nearly an hour trying to force myself to sleep, I stood up. I walked quickly and quite angrily to the fridge and grabbed myself a small glass of pure orange juice. I downed it and then put on my jeans and t-shirt which I had on the day before. I also put on a pair of socks and just before I stepped out the door I punched the wall of the annoying neigbours with a massive amount of force. I walked out the door and closed it over. I then quietly knocked on the neighbours door trying not to appear too animated. I waited for twenty seconds or so before I knocked a little harder. Again, no answer. If anything the music seemed to get louder. I then hit the door four times, as hard as I could and the door was answered before I hit it the fifth time. A young lad answered, he was no older than twenty. He was quite tall, about 6'2. He looked at me as if I was a nobody.

'What's your problem?' He said it to me, expecting me to walk back into my house.

'You and your music, I can't sleep lad, can't you turn it off and go to bed? It's five o'clock in the morning'. I tried not to sound too angry, trying to make the lad understand.

'Not cool man', that was all he said before he tried to slam the door in my face. I stopped the door with my foot, it hurt a little as I never put any footwear on. I then barged the door with my shoulder. The lad fell against the wall and I then pushed the door and grabbed the lad by the back of the neck of his t-shirt. I picked him up, tearing his top a little by the neck. Then I pushed him as hard as I could, trying to look powerful. I felt like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Terminator. The lads looked as if they feared me. There was three of them sitting there, one had a cigarette in his mouth, he looked at me.

'What do you want man, turn around, walk away'.

'I want your to turn that ******* racket off, you little idiot', I replied, I felt the anger growing and I was starting to shake now.

'Here you go', the lad had the remote and I thought he was going to turn the volume down, instead he turned it up.

'What? I said turn it dow...n'

I opened my eyes. I was lying in a bathroom. I was wondering what was going on. I was a little scared, remembering what had gone on a few hours previously. I stood up slowly, feeling a massive shot of pain go through my thigh. I looked into the mirror. I had a massive gash going from my eyebrow to the edge of my hairline. I felt the shooting pain go through my thigh again, so I lifted that leg up to stop the pain. Then I fell. My knee gave way and I knew I was in trouble. I lied back on the floor and used the bath to lift myself off the ground. It took me a while to get my stance back but I managed to walk to the bathroom door. I was aware that the young lads could still be on the other side. Therefore I opened it slowly. I looked around. No-one was there. Then as quick as I could I moved to the door and left...

Last edited:
7/9/2010-11.56 AM

As I opened my eyes my body was in pain. Everywhere I looked there was a cut or a bruise, my clothes had blood on them and I knew I was not in a good way. I knew I would have to get to the hospital and it isn't too far away from my apartment although I could not just walk outside like this. I forced myself onto my feet, struggling to walk. I eventually reached my iPhone and decided to call Luigi. He was a good mate and we had grown closer and closer as friends. It rang five or six times.

'Hello'

'Luigi, it's Luis, mate I need you to come to my place'

'I can't right now, I'm just in town'

'Luigi, I really need you mate, I am not in a good way, please just come over'

'Ok, ok, I will be ten minutes'.

I went and fell onto my bed. I waited in anticipation for Luigi.

There was a knock on the door. I decided to check through the window before I opened it. It was Luigi.

'Man, what's happened to you?'

'I got beat up by those idiots next door man, can you get me to the hospital?'

'Yeah of couse Luis'

I went into the bathroom and tried to clean my face up a little before venturing out to Luigi's car...

7/9/2010-12:42 AM

Mr Tiaguinho, room nine please...

Luigi pulled me out of the hospital seat and took me, as requested to room nine. Walking was still very difficult but I was now able to tense myself when walking and take the pain. The doctor welcomed me into his room which contained his computer, a small bed and some other usual doctors equipment.

'Hello, I am doctor Marilungo'

'Hello Doctor' I replied somewhat angrily but attempting to sound polite. I was not in the mood for pleasantries, I wanted to be patched up and sent home to rest.

The doctor went over various parts of my body on numerous occasions.

'Well you have many cuts and bruises, I would like to clean out all of your cuts so they do not become infected and stitch the cut on your forehead. I will patch them up with some plasters, but I also want to x-ray your arm, knee, thigh and ankle, just in-case there is any heavy injuries'.

'Fine doctor, how long will it take?'

'Oh not long, we can clean out your cuts now, and then I will do the x-rays. I can then send you to the waiting room and when you come back in I will explain any bad injuries. We can then put some plasters on the bad cuts and stitch the gash on your forehead. This will allow the cuts some fresh air.'

'Ok Doctor sounds good to me'.

I just wanted to get out of here, I could not be bothered walking outside and a large firm of press mugging me and asking questions. I would have to cross the problem of the media vultures when I got to it...

Last edited:
Thanks vkoppel :D

7/9/2010-1.16 PM

Now covered in plasters and loaded with the knowledge I have internal bruising on my thigh, along with ligament damage in my knee I arrived home.

'Is training still on tomorrow boss?' Luigi said to me jokingly trying to cheer me up as I got out of the car.

'Of course Luigi!' I replied as I stepped out of his Fiat trying to sound upbeat.

I was aware walking into the apartment that I could see my attackers at any time, I had to be careful. Walking in like this was dangerous so I looked around outside until I found a small metal pole. This could do more damage than my cut up self could so I decided to stick it down the back of my trousers and venture into the building. I walked in slowly, quite scared. There was also a young lad I wanted to avoid. I am a friend of his family and he is an avid Carrarese fan, he has about ten Carrarese scarves and all the club kits. His family are great and the young boy is a big fan of me so he couldn't see me like this.

I got to my room, safely. As I got into my room however I did hear someone walking out of a room near mine. I knew there was no camera's in our corridor so I opted to take a chance. I took hold of the metal pole and opened my room door. I looked around and it was two doors down going out. I didn't know how to feel. Revenge on the gang of twenty-odds would feel great however it could get me into trouble if someone saw me or if one of them knew who I was...

8/9/2010-6.56 AM

Time to get up for training. I was feeling very worried, what would the players think? What could I tell them. I came up with a story that I tried my hand in a boxing match, and came out worse but I do have other injuries. I couldn't tell them the truth!

I put on my £900 suit, which was now becoming quite worn out, it was over two years old! I got my tracksuit and football boots and put them into an Italia Sports bag, out of habit really. I had no intention of joining in training today, I couldn't really. I could only just walk although I could feel the bruising in my thigh easing a bit.

So out I went, as quick as I could, with a metal pole down the back of my trousers. I decided that I'd look for a temporary place to live today. I climbed into my Alfa, disposing of the pole. I started the engine as quickly as possible, I was scared and living in fear!

I got to training at 7:39 AM. The players and coaches arrived at 8:00 AM each morning although they would often turn up at different times. Some being twenty minutes early and some being twenty minutes late. Michele Rinchiuso, normally the first to arrive. Matias Chiacchio normally the last. They players would often arrive in order of passion, from the most to the least. Giuseppe Manari (my assistant) arrived at 7:00 AM each morning and as always he was already in the complex when I arrived this morning. He instantly showed concern asking me what was wrong. I gave him the bullshit story about the boxing, he never asked many questions, only able to really see the bad gash on my forehead.

The players arrived one by one along with the staff, each and every one of them showing some sort of interest in my injuries. All of them got my boxing story.

Training finished early, just after half three and I decided to go back to Luigi's house as his wife was still in work. We phoned Marco, Gianluca and Alessandro, after all we had to decide what we were going to do about this gang of lads who beat me up. I couldn't just let it go, it wasn't in my nature. I once got bullied at school back when I was eight. When I told my Father he walked me to school the next morning. He made me point out the lads who bullied me, so I did. Then he told me to go over and hit one of them as hard as I could. Bear in mind at that time I spent a lot of time in my Dad's gym at this time despite being so young. I hit one of the lads. After I did so he started crying and the others walked away looking quite fearful. I had to do something about the young lads who beat me up and sure enough Gianluca was the first to offer me help. He was a bit of a bad lad Gianluca, often though of as the big man in terms of toughness and ability to fight.

After quite a long discussion we came up with an idea. Following some careful planning we would wait outside the apartments and grab the lads taking them into an alley near the apartments. We would then have a full on brawl with them, we were fairly confident the five of us would come out on top of about the same amount of them...

Can't wait for the next update mate :) Its great!

Thanks vkoppel, update will be either some time tonight or tomorrow :)

Very good Ben :)

Keep up the storyline ;)

What's happened to Rosa :O

Just quickly read this - it's fantastic m8, really first-class

You seem to following my Bojan story mate and I like this story looks quality

13/9/2010

It has been a while now since the incident and my cuts and bruises are healing up well. I went to my Doctor yesterday and he advised I used a pair of crutches for a couple of days and tried to stay in my place as much as possible. This would be hard considering my hectic lifestyle. I agreed though and am going to let my assistant take over training until next week. Rosa has been visiting a lot since I went and saw her three days ago. I can tell she feels sorry for me and she is doing loads of stuff for me, cooking, cleaning, ironing my clothes and so on. I don't want her to though. She took the day off work the other day so she could stay with me and I just don't want her doing so much for me when she has her own life. I reckon I am fully capable of doing everything myself, it is only a few injuries. Mother hasn't stopped worrying about me. She is phoning me every hour or so asking if I am okay and if I want her to come round an help me with anything. Luigi has been great through it all though to be honest. He probably wants to get revenge on the lads even more than me. I can tell he is really starting to care for me now and we have built up a great relationship, in a non-gay way. Even my players have been calling me and messaging me on Facebook and Messenger asking if I am okay, and wishing me the best. Even stating they can't wait to have me back properly and training with them, bear in mind I am quite a strict manager and have a go at the players if they get something wrong, even in training.

I haven't seen my attackers since the incident. I have been sleeping with a baseball bat by my side but I am still quite frightened in my place. They could just knock at any time an attack me. I can't wait to get them back, although I do not want to get the lads into trouble. Maybe I should do it myself...

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Thanks for the comments lads :D

In a non-gay way XD mad me lol

Move house if you're terrified m8 XD

Good luck with this

Up the Tiaguinho (H)

It's time to hit back (H)

Keep it up 'Wortho' ^^)

In a non-gay way XD mad me lol

Move house if you're terrified m8 XD

Good luck with this

Up the Tiaguinho (H)

Haha thanks mate, Luis is the sort of man who would rather make them move house though, remember his Dad owned a boxing gym ;)

It's time to hit back (H)

Keep it up 'Wortho' ^^)

Indeed :) Thanks for the kind words, Greggman? :p

15/9/2010

Finally. I went back to my Doctor today and he told me I could start walking properly again and get rid of my crutches. I am quite relieved the crutches just got in the way of my daily life. I got home and put it on Facebook and the players actually do seem quite pleased that I will be back training with them. Most people seem happy in fact, most of all me.

Next thing to do is to get revenge on my attackers and I do have to wait until the right time. I'm not actually sure whether I am going to physically fight with them or whether I will just give them a warning. One thing I do know is that I don't like getting other people involved so I do not want to ask Luigi and the rest of the lads to give me a hand. I never had much help back in Brazil with bullies or any other fights after my Dad had died. I had to do any dirty work on my own. I had a few mates in Brazil but they weren't the toughest in all honesty. If I do try and get them on my own it could all go wrong though. Biggest thing is to stay away from any people and not get recognized, it could dent my reputation...

Go for them Ben ;)

Keep this going :D

Haven't updated for a week now, so sorry. Got hardly any time with exams and I have had to get myself a job, as I am saving to go on holiday, football on weekends is also halting my progress on FM. I will start updating properly again in around two weeks.

I was about to start a story about a 2nd division brazilian side when i saw this - story with a brazilian guy; wondered if you were managining in brazil or something. i had a read and it's excellent, the idea of making it a real story is an excellent one and one that i'm taking inspiration from. well done mate!

Bang! I was struck right on the head, in the temple in-fact. I fell to the floor, unable to keep myself up. I pushed myself backwards and attempted to pull myself up until I saw Gianluca who grabbed the underside of my arms and heaved me to my feet.

I had stupidly took on the decision to fight my attackers alone. I followed them from the apartments to an alley. I took the long route around the alley and stood at the other side. They actually looked quite frightened when they saw me. I was ready to take them on and just in-case all went wrong, I phoned the lads who were in a nearby resturant. They said they would be here in a moment although I didn't actually tell them what was going on.

I walked slowly towards the guys I was so determined to just kill on my own. They were being clever again. Comments like 'Hows the collarbone man?' and 'Stupid man, walk away' ****** me off a bit. I picked a small metal pole up on the way around to the back of the alley and I decided to scare them a bit with it. I was letting my anger out a little on them and that's when I was hit.

After Gianluca lifted me up I saw the rest of the boys and I knew it was going to be a battle now. There was five of us and six of them. Before I knew it Luigi and Alessandro had ran at a couple of the other lads and were brawling with them. 'Luis!'. Mario shouted at the top of his voice, as quickly as I could I crouched and saw a metal pole above me. I rose as quickly grabbing his arm and pulling him over me. He fell to the ground and I kicked him right in the back of the head as if he was a football. I turned around expecting another one to be near. Gianluca, Luigi and Alessandro were already on top of three guys on the floor and I knew we were in the ascendancy. I turned and looked at Mario who was holding two guys off on his own. I knew Mario wasn't the best fighter though so I powered myself over. I hit one of them with my forearm, in the side of the head. He turned and he didn't look old, he didn't even look twenty in-fact. I stepped back for a moment, readying myself to strike him before he said to me 'your the guy I hit'. I was shocked 'What?' I exclaimed. 'I hit you' he once again told me. So then I punched him, in the jaw, I connected very well and put him clean on the ground. I turned around and checked Mario was ok and he acually had a lad in the corner, who had his arms around his head. I turned back and the young lad I hit had jumped up and was running away. I was aware he could tell somebody what was going on so I chased him, determined to catch him...

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

I was about to start a story about a 2nd division brazilian side when i saw this - story with a brazilian guy; wondered if you were managining in brazil or something. i had a read and it's excellent, the idea of making it a real story is an excellent one and one that i'm taking inspiration from. well done mate!

Thanks mate, means a lot.