Luis Tiaguinho: Sao Paulo's finest

Story is back..

Expect a lot of twists and turns in the new update so if you weren't a follower of the story in the past, look over it :)

BANG!
The large double doors clattered closed behind me. The light was blinding and I could only open my eyes half way. I walked home and the place was unfamiliar, 4 months in jail had got to me. I lost weight, my tan, and my personality basically. I went straight into the place and got a shower, a shave and of course I had a ****.

I sat down and watched T.V for a while, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I decided to phone Rosa who I had not spoke to since I shortly went into jail, I had tried phoning her but she never answered. This time it never even rang, the number wasn't recognised. There was the one love of my life gone...

I was frustrated, I felt like just lying down and crying but I knew I had to be stronger than that. I walked back out to my car and drove to the supermarket and get myself some food, and a new PS3 game to take my mind off things.

I got €200 worth of shopping and 3 PS3 games for €100 (FIFA 11, F1 2010 and Mafia ll). Night sorted. I got in, unpacked the shopping. Got a bottle of Coca Cola out, made myself a pizza and got FIFA on. Played a few exhibitions to get used to it before entering the realms of the online world. Had about 5/6 games, winning them all pretty comfortably, great game too. Decided to give the new F1 game a go, pretty decent as-well excluding a few minor bugs and glitches. Then got Mafia ll on the go which I played until 2 in the morning, doing a fair few missions and side games. Then jumped into bed thinking about what I was going to do with my life...

Could I get back into football with my criminal record?

Last edited:
Glad to see this back mate. I had to re-read a few of the updates to jog my memory but it's great and I look forward to seeing what happens next :D

Anyone who followed this, it will carry on into FM 11 :)