djwillster

Reaction score
Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment
Magnificent Seven Clan 2014 recruitment

Magnificent Seven Clan has been started up due to me needing my fix lol

A bit of background about myself i have been playing FMO for 10 years or so now and decided to branch out and start myself
i have been a member of pgc and premiership clan in the past.

contact myself on steam: djwillster

i will only accept dedicated members

We have just picked teams tonight, and the teams will be as follow:

1. (Main man) Will (Insane Scotsman) - Achillies'29
2. cemmontana
3. Shaun - Volendam
4. joe - Willem II
5. Adam - Telstar
6. Andreas - Fortuna Sittard
7. Nick - MVV
8. jpchenet - VVV
9. robbie - Helmond Sport

Keep reading to follow our progress and please visit our website : tbc

Feel free to say hello, ask questions, or comment on our game. Just remember to follow SI rules and not to post on here asking to join the game.

RULE OF THE HOUSE

Hosts

Will

Times of Play.

We play Mon ,Tue, Weds 7pm - 11pm sometimes earlier if im around and there is enough players on

Rules.

1. Transfer of players and staff from Human Teams to Human teams must be agreed by both managers and not there assistants.

2. Shortlisting of other players is allowed.

3. Starting Teams are from 20th - 12th predictions

4. Game is saved on a dailly basis in case the whole game crashes. If an individual manager crashes during there match the game will NOT be reloaded and match will continue.

5. Match Speed should be on Key Highlights with Maxiumum speed or 1 notch down from Maximum. No Slower than this.

6. All New Manager reputations must set to sunday

7. Retiring your profiles are banned - therefore if you are sacked you have to earn your new job -
in the event that you remain unemployed for a minimum of 6 months ingame then you can start a new profile and take a team below the lowest human team.
If you do rejoin the game with a new profile for any reason then you must name your new managers name and add a
Roman Numeral after your name to show everyone how many profiles you have had.
To Join a team at least 5 League Matches must of been played and to join a club higher than the lowest human manager all human managers below that team must agree.

8. All Managers MUST post a minimum weekly in order to recive password

9. All Mangers MUST disconnect from game till next match wen the season starts to speed up the progress of the game.

10. Cheating will not be torrelated at all in the clan if found to be cheating you will be removed instantly.

Last edited:
I can't really commit to this as won't be a regular 7pm starter as I train after work. Sorry mate.

I am on all the time Monday till Friday i am active 4PM-10PM

We will be doing the dutch leagues starting in the jupiter competition will be hard and and the battle will be ****** follow our weekly updates to see how we progress season to season the winners and the losers only the test of time shall tell

fxofaMJ.png

I have been set the task of trying to make Achillies a team that is able to compete at any level as u can see below from the general infomation it will be a hard task

lXfkm8G.png

Our squad is small at the moment so i hope to bring in a few players to bolster up the squad and get some sort of depth into it

e6jjevk.jpg

Our financies are are low with 38.5k in the bank that give a wage bugdet of 3k to play with but all that aside ill be aimming for at least mid table even tho we are perdicted to fininsh 20th

Z

My task is of opposite to djwillster's. I have been given a team the media predict as the best team is the division. The pressure there then! I will have to get Willem ll promoted straight away if I am going to keep my job and with relatively little knowledge of the dutch second league, this will be no easy feat.

Despite having the alleged best side, the transfer budget is small meaning I will have to make use of the players at my disposal.

Up to now tactics have been utilised and friendlies have been set, matches will take place on Monday.

View attachment 363393
What to say its a lower-mid table team, but home to one of my favorite players van bommel.
im going to aim for a top 6 place.

We have some good talent in the team that maybe in a cuple of years will turn out to be good eredivision players.
i have no transfermoney. and 30k salary.

just now im scaveging for a player with rutine a bwm killer. and a defensiv winger.

Maybe have to sell some talent. but you never win with kids some one said ;)

View attachment 363331

Volendam, a team predicted to finish 8th in the popular Jupiler league. My task will be to at least finish in the top half of the league.

The club hosts a fantastic roster of players which I believe can help us achieve our goal: View attachment 363330

The facilities and the clubs affiliated with Volendam should be able to assist in pushing the club to at least the top half of the league come next May: View attachment 363328

lm3FThc.png

Adam

Having taken over Telstar, my aim will be a mid-table finish this season. The club has a block of amateur players and a very low transfer and wage budget to make changes. I will probably have to take a view of 2-3 seasons to get the team into adequate shape.

qbbqE8s.jpg

The facilities are okay, but with a 3000 capacity stadium, finances will be limited. Hopefully a push into the play offs and then promotion may enable me to ask the board for a bit more investment!

4xGvXww.jpg

Having reviewed the team, there are a few high earners who are unlikely to be first choice to start with, so my first aim will be to offload those players and use the wages to bring in some others, likely free transfers or loanees.