FC Eindhoven

Predicted to finish 10th at the start of the season, We got off to a bad start which resulted in a change of manager which saw me brought in to help save our season.

I would like to finish top 10 but I know it will be hard but with some hard training and some changes in personal I feel we will be able to achieve this.

View attachment 360950
Volendam Update 1.

The club has been going steady, so far achieving 6th in the Jupiler league:View attachment 360949
The results have been great as well: View attachment 360948

Another thing, during the transfer season, the club brought in youngster Reece James from the prestegious club; Manchester United, on loan for three months as a backup player. He made 1 league appearance scoring no goals. He is currently back at United's Under 19's team.

Another addition to the coach team was coach Maurice Graef, brought in to improve the attack mindedness of the team: View attachment 360951

On behalf of Will (ru_dj_willster) here are the manager's progression.

UsernameReal NameTeamPositionLast 10 games (Oldest Newest)Comment on progress
ru_dj_willsterWillAchilles'294thLDWWWDLDWWGoing steady with a few hiccups along the way.
Ensam-SeglarenAndreasFortune Sittard2ndWDWWDWWWLLDoing great, however is starting to deteriorate due to a number of injuries to star players.
squidy13ShaunVolendam6thLWDLDWWDWLGoing steady with a few hindrances.
piggehAdamTelstar10thLDWWDDLWWDA few too many draws to be competing for a top spot.
jpchenetJPVVV5thWLWLDWWDWDVVV are doing well with not losing a match in 6 games.
boroboyJosephUnemployed
(previously Willem II)
11thWLLWLLLWWDA change of manager seems to be the fix for Willem II as they are being on their winning ways.
twamz31DavidFC Eindhoven16thN/AHe just joined, so no comment. Good luck and have fun David!

Last edited:
View attachment 360922

Fortuna is going strong but two losses has been hard and we lost a bit of ground to the first team. but as you can se in this injurie list 3 of them are cm. so the last two games i had i basicly played with to centerdefenders as midfielders.

View attachment 360926

after a dodgy start with just 1-0 wins or losses. i relised i had to change my tactics from controll to counter. becouse my bwm who in my tactics is really important couldnt manage the job. and it was positve return with the counter. and not to take away anyhing from my midfields but the signing of this man=

View attachment 360923

Has really helpd the team. becouse of the youth of this team i need an older player with international experience. i signed him as a one year deal. but becouse of the goals and games he is now guarented a second year. i belive i will play in the eiredivision nextseasons(im already guarented a playoff spot). and im optemistic that i will go long in the dutch cup if i have a bit of luck in the lottorey.

After a slow start to his managerial career in the Juliper league, Englishman Adam Russell has won over his early critics with an impressive run of results that have seen the small club from Velsen clim into the top half of the table.

The White Lions have had low expectations of late. Since their relegation from the Eredivisie in 1978, the club has rarely been near to the play offs in the Eerst Divisie, as it is known to purists of the Dutch game. Prolonged lower table finishes have been interrupted by an occasional foray into the upper reaches, with the club notably finishing 7th in 2005 - their only top half finish for over a decade. Something had to change to prevent a slow slide that has seen the club finish lower and lower in recent years, although many were not expecting that change to be a gamble with an unknown english manager with little knowledge of the Dutch language.

The club have been quoted as saying they were attracted to the appointment by the manager's "suave looks and charismatic demeanour", hardly characteristics which would guarantee much success as a manager of a semi-profesionnal league side. The financial restrictions at the club - a weekly wage budget of only £15k/week - have also been a source of concern for the supporters, with seemingly little room to maneuvure in the transfer market.

Regardless, this hasn't prevented Telstar making some impressive moves. Ex-Dutch international Romano Deneboom (finishing: 6) has been persuaded to don the white shirt, whilst the club has signed a couple of unknowns in Tim Nelemans and Julius Wille. Nelemans has so far been particularly impressive. The 31 year old, signed on a free from FC Oss, scored a brace on his debut, and has quickly become a solid first pick in the middle of a midfield 3 that supports the bright talents of Nelemans behind the striker of Castillo or loanee Staysgi (from AZ Alkmaar). Goalkeeper xxxxxx was one of the surprise departures, albeit for a club record fee of £110k which has seemingly helped to steady the financial ship at Telstar. The signing of Dembelé has added some defensive solidity, although the club will be concerned about the number of goals conceded so far - a total of 19 goals in 15 games.

6ImoCkf.jpg

l6VEg7A.jpg

The season started with a rather uninspiring couple of results. Losses to Eindhoven, Ajax B and Volendam were only relieved briefly by a draw with VVV. The club looked like it may have a difficult season ahead with a gap developing between it and the clubs above outside the relegation zone. Since then though, the club has started to get some impressive results. A new possession based approach has allowed the club to control the games for large periods, and have resulted in good wins against Willem II (4-1 away) and Almere (2-1 home). The success has allowed the club to start to elevate itself into the top half and has consolidated over the last few matches to give it a good chance of making a play off push. The fans will not get over excited.
pROVmiX.jpg

Rumours of some over spending on the wages front (the likes of Deneboom or Benvegnu are unlikely to be on a small wage) raise some question marks over the club's longer term sustainability. They will have to hope that Adam Russell continues to produce the results he's delivered so far and can deliver some success in the league that will result in some higher income further down the line. Falure to do so, and the club may face the same fate that other dutch clubs have faced in the past, and find it difficult to keep going, especially with their 3k capacity ground greatly restricting any ticket receipts in the future.

fxofaMJ.png

Will

Well we where meant to be the whipping boys of the league but it has turned out that we are not after having a very successful preseason

5Ut49SB.png

as u can notice from above the results where positive

transfers: we made 20 to try and give alot of depth to the squad so we had cover in every area in the case of an bad injury and all so made £71.5k

vnuY58A.png

wQ8wMmC.png

now the league what a start to the season its been a lot of positive results and a few bad ones to making it a roller-coaster of a ride

B1jYwd6.png

so its been very impressive that we are exceeding expectations and hopefully it will go on

Looking foward to bringing fresh tactical change to season, looking to bring a strong tactical improvement to bring that extra edge to turn these numbering draws into 3pts

Haven't been online much lately, but apparently willem are doing pretty **** lmao. Which is abit of a bummer considering their first place prediction at the start of the season. Well ya win some ya lose some. :)

well that's the season over with and its been a very interesting one at that started of amazingly and then near the end we imploded on our self's and ended up dropping out of contention for the playoffs and finished in 11th but to be honest is very surprising after being predicted to finish last and get relegated.

9Y1NVQB.png

SO6UTae.png

after all this i decided to go to the board and ask for improvements and to my surprise i got my wishes

youth facility

ze48TqI.png

training facility

gkdWdSk.png

scouting range

FZTb6CL.png

and to cap things off we are now have the stats of being pro

S7PiAe4.png

So now what do we do well we will try and getting in better quailty of players in to the team and try and progress even more.

Adam - Telstar Update

A disappointing season for Telstar in the end, mainly down to the incompetence of the assistant, who seemingly couldn't arrange a drinking session in an alehouse. Telstar got some good results in the season, and generally kept games tight. However when the assistant took over for some games a reversion to 4-1-2-1-2 produced a poor set of results. The finishing position of 14th was pretty uninspiring for the supporters.

Tactically, we struggled with a lack of class at wing back and up front. The wing back position has proven difficult to recruit to, with some potential loanees rejecting the move when clubs had agreed wages. Unless the wing backs start producing, my hopes will be on new forward Tom Van Weert for the coming season to hopefully produce a few more goals than those that went before him. At 24 years old hopefully also some potential to improve and with a current value of £100k, maybe hope of a nice bit of profit.

42u0sMI.jpg

View attachment 356374
Volendam Update 2

We had a better than expected season, predicted to finish 8th and just secure a playoff spot, we were able to get 5th: View attachment 356378

Fixture wise, from where we left off, it was going well as it was usually a couple of wins then a random loss over and over. However near the end of the season the club hit a rough patch: View attachment 356377

Also as you can see from the fixture list, we were close to promotion however due to me being absent, the assistant manager took over during the playoff matches and we narrowly lost due to bullshit away goals.

Anyway the team will have to lift their heads and continue for what should be a good season.

Volendam squad taking on the second season: View attachment 356376
Before we start the season, I am currently looking for extra strikers as we only have 1 which has the calibre to perform in the league currently. Another note is that the club have brought in another loanee; Daniel Bessa from Inter: View attachment 356375 who performed very well when he was playing with FC Sparta in the same league.

Overall, with the additions to the team hopefully we can yet again secure a playoff spot, or even better, secure promotion.

View attachment 356344 Gavin Miller Update!

Scottish Passion and Dutch Courage

Today Almere City made a bold move in bringing in a unknown quantity in Gavin Miller replacing last season's play off qualifier Ron Elsen which has came as a bit of a shock to the Almere Locals and is believed to have caused an uproar between the Board and the Almere Locals and deemed as a very backward step for the club after last seasons "So Close Story"

View attachment 356340

Miller with an average squad age of just 20 will be hoping his players develop as quickly as he does as a Manager

View attachment 356342

Almere in recent years have not produced a string of talent but with Players like Nordin Amrabaat and Ousama Assiadi both now at Galatasary and Liverpool respectively and both full internationals, Miller will be hoping to produce something of a similar quality with players such as :

View attachment 356337

With so much potential but so much work required to fufil that Potential it's expected that Tadmine will start almost every game when fit to help him achieve all he can.

View attachment 356335

Enzio is someone who Miller will be hoping cal deliver the supply to help tadmine on his Goal Trail with Enzio being classed as one of the more experienced players but still only 21.

The season start is looking quite difficult on top of all of the Turmoil at Almere and few are expecting them to start the season well with difficult away fixtures NAC Bread and Jong Ajax early in the season

View attachment 356332

Miller has stated that he will be looking to bring in some of his own Background staff and some fresh new players into the Almere City Dressing room.

Will this big gamble the small dutch team have taken pay off? Or will the fans backlash and the massive change come back to haunt them?

My club Fc Oss
View attachment 356301
I really dont know what to say i am really new with holland league i dont know players or staff but i will try my best.
Last year my club ended 9 so what is prediction for my club this year 16,it is going to be very hard to be in the mid. of the table but maybe with couple of new players we can make some miracle and be in first 10 clubs i hope so.

Last edited: