we are still looking to recruit some more players if anyone is interested or have any queries please feel free to add me to steam - djwillster we are only looking for dedicated players as this is a long term game.

we are playing in the dutch leagues only starting in the jupiler league

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]View attachment 355314View attachment 355313

Rijnsburgse Boys have today announced that 27 year old Dave Twamz has taking over the management of the club on a two year deal.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]After being promoted from the Topklasse last season, Rijnsburgse Boys have decided against keeping manager Niek Oosterlee and have replaced him with a young determined man.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]At his first press conference this afternoon, Dave has said that he hopes to challenge for promotion but knows it will be hard. He stated that with determination and work the players can do anything. He also stated that he will have a sizable transfer budget to sign players. Sky Sports News understand that the is in around One Million pounds.[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Rijnsburgse Boys will start the season with an away game against Volendam.[/FONT]

Fortuna Sittard

After having a team last season that was great with both young and veteran players. i now stand with a team in shambels. Fortuna sittard is by the oddsmakers a team that will not play in jupiler league by nextseason.

I have cut corners to build a team. my midfield is doubtful but my offens is ok and defens is ok. im gonna try out a diffrent aproach this season with a tactic that builds on posseion becouse i feel it gives you an easier building block on finding players to fit and it works for my oldaged team not as much running.

this season i lost alot but i have taken in some intresting names: Wilhelmsson=class winger
But the most intresting signing for me personally is habruzi, when he was young he was seen to lead the national team but he diddnt become the star that sweden tought but maybe i can make him relive the fame he never got.

So into the International break and it has been a mixed up bag for Almere with a Middle of the Road season expected

Almere have done some heavy recruitment in Millers first window adding a bit more experience to the lines with Tim Corneillese and Tim Gillessen and Norwegian Midfielder deemed a bit of a coup for Almere is Andre daniellson these players will hopefully help develop the young Almere into good professional footballers

View attachment 354239
View attachment 354240
View attachment 354237

Almere's total in's and out's are as below with a few potential good deals with Lars Gulpen and Travis Cooper who could be good deals for Almere's Young Squad

View attachment 354236

Millers initial few months have been pretty bumpy with some poor home defeats
View attachment 354245
Although a turbulent start 3 matches without defeat is hopefully Almere turning a corner with young hopefuly Khalid Tadmine being instrumental in the slight turn in fortunes
View attachment 354243

The Almere Fans are said to still be sceptical of Miller but are pleased with the general signings and can see the club with the right push can make the play offs!

Willem II Second Season

After a nice run of an undefeated run from willem early on, a defeat from the strong Volendam has hurt willem and they have slipped in the table, despite this they remain in a decent position and with some decent signings they could find a return to the top 6 of the table.

8D2psrw.png

dan - emmen
samir- oss
gav - almere
shaun - velondam
adam - telstar
andreas - sittard
david - Rijnsburgse Boys
joe - willem

Last edited:
View attachment 351111
Volendam Season 2 Update

The team have been performing fantastically so far this season, already achieving second place in the Jupiler league and already securing a playoff spot: View attachment 351110

To achieve this great feat, we have been winning most of our games with a few draws and losses here and there: View attachment 351109

During the transfer window, the club reinforced on a position we previously lacked in due to departures; the striker position. Volendam brought in 2 loanees; Tony Watt - View attachment 351108 and Gaetano Monachello -View attachment 351107

Overall, I hope the club continues their fine form and we gain promotion at the end of the season either through playoffs or just straight up promotion!

fxofaMJ.png

Will

Well its been an interesting start to the season for us started with ok results then some bad and now great

RwPgSnS.png

t8yjyQG.png

all the youth and training facilities have been upgraded but only to just below average

junior coaching is average and youth recruitment is basic

financially we are a very sound club and look to have a bright future

D4nYEFN.png

all in all the team looks to be on course to finish in what im hoping will be the top 4

there will not be any updates for this weeks session due to me working as a result of this the clan has only managed to play the on session

we are still looking to bring in a few more members if you are interested please add me to steam and have a chat :)

Will - Achillies 29

not really much to say this time around i finished 11th due to *** man being in charge and we dropped like a rock so it was a poor season

also had a takeover at the club to

BoC6qEd.png

Last edited:
View attachment 346063
Volendam Season 3 Update

After two days of no internet, my assistant manager managed to push me into first place with 3 games to go. When back in charge things were bumping losing the first game however a 5-2 thrashing against Telstar helped us secure the Jupiler league title!

Season 2 results:
View attachment 346065

Ill bring in more players, probably on loan, to achieve my expectation of hopefully avoiding relegation back into the Jupiler league.

The squad to take on this role currently:
View attachment 346066

First season for bluegunner and FC Emmen
View attachment 346059
My first season in charge of a great team FcEmmen we achied 7th. it was a good season with tuff results alone the way and memorable moments along the way. Due to family reasons my assistant manager was able to take charge of some of the games and was great assistant manager as he kept us going.
The League
View attachment 346064 View attachment 346060
was great to see my of Volendam winning the league and getting promotion:
The fixtures
View attachment 346062View attachment 346061
sum great results and tuff ones and also bad defets along the way.

Next season
Its gona be a tuff season next season as the squad has been reduced and buget low so roll on the new seaon :):)

My first season in charge FC Oss not so good , i finished 18th than got sacked and retired .
Even i was not in game all the time i think i could have done that better but ...
Now looking forward new club new chance and i am going to try to be much beeter than last season so good bye Fc Oss .
View attachment 346010

Luke Masters - FC Den Bosch #1
As the youngest manager in the clan, I needed a chance to prove myself. I found myself to be manager of FC Den Bosch, struggling in 13th Place, a complete under-achievement for one of the stronger sides in the Jupiler League. The team was strong, but was plagued with injuries and suspensions. Much to my dismay, two of the strongest players were out from when i took over (mid-season) for a few weeks. However I put together a rag tag team, worked out a base line for how I was going to play, and took it from there. If I can remember, the first game was a 1-0 win, however a 2-2 draw against a weak B team side followed on after that, and then followed some defeats.

One of the most annoying things about my progress last week with FC Den Bosch was the amount of goals we conceded from set pieces. I think about 1/2 of our goals were conceded from either corners, or from free kick assists. Unfortunately, we only scored three goals from set pieces during that half season. We were very incosistent, my tactics constantly changing to cater for faults in the previous, the wins we got, were mostly by 1 goal, and were not convincing. My midfield and attack were not linking well enough to create clear cut chances, and most of our games our chances were minimal, even half chances avoided our team. On the bright side, my defensive system seemed to work well, even within such an attacking formation. We usually only let in one goal from play a game, and sometimes not at all. If only the midfield worked better, we could have seen many of our draws and losses turn into a greater amount of points.

We floated around 13th place however, and considering my assistant manager told the board that my expectation was promotion, I found myself under constant pressure. A number of managers declared they would be interested in taking the job if I was sacked, but I held on. In the end we finished a close 12th. Considering we were only 4 points off play-offs 7th place, we did okay.

The highlight of the season was the short-term loan signing of Noyen from piggeh's Telstar, an experienced striker, who could finish. He scored 5 in 6 of his full starts but took an injury. Piggeh was rather happy about Noyen's performance, indicating that he should have put a recall clause on the loan deal, and then signed up the player on a further contract.

The season did end on a high note, beating FC Twente B 3-0. Despite 2 of our goals coming from set pieces, the other was a very well worked chance, and we also missed two clear cut chances. Based on the analysis, we had 13 shots to their 2, despite being a B Team, we had still struggled all season regardless of who we played, and this was pleasing.

However on low note, my job status currently is very insecure. What makes matters worse is that a consortium is looking to take over Den Bosch, and having past experience with consortium takeovers, I know that if they succeed, then I'll be out of my job.

On the bright side, we have secured 4 central midfielders, one who is very strong, two who can play at a high level, and one who is a good backup. We are also trying to bring in two wing back's, and trying to agree a contract deal with a certain English International Tank, however he is asking for too much salary for his food and protein budget.

That's all for now. In my next update, I'm hoping to be flying leaps and bounds with Den Bosch, however there's a possibility that I might be at a different club.