A fairly satisfactory second season for Telstar was somewhat soured by an abysmal end of season run which saw the side win no games in their final 10 fixtures of the season. Fortunate to be in the play offs through a good period of form during the season, we lost the first round game to Breda. Hopefully next season we can put together a better run of form at the end of the season.

Tom Der Weert had an okay season in the end with a 1 in 3 strike rate. However an offer of £170k in the summer proved to be too tempting and he was quickly offloaded to ply his trade in the Eridivisie.

RRyrfaC.jpg

In response, we've brought in Tom Boere from the Belgian league, who looks like a hard working forward, hopefully will do the business.

ZXX45os.jpg

We've also strengthened with a bit of experience, with the likes of Marco Di Vaio and Giorgos Karagounis signing on one year deals. Maybe a few more experienced players in the pipeline to help mentor the young lads along.

View attachment 345581

dan - emmen
samir- ga eagles
gav - almere
shaun - velondam
adam - telstar
will - achillies 29
joe - willem
luke - den bosch
nick - nac breda

Last edited:
bad season :(
View attachment 343355
its looking like a bad season for FC Emmen as we had 10 defeats from 18 games it looks like its a fight for serevival.

FIXTURES
View attachment 343354
LEAGUE
View attachment 343353
TRANSFERS
View attachment 343352
With a club take over i was left with sighning free players and had no money to start with and ,my new parent club gave me no players so it is a squad rebuild tis season and maybe next season
lets hope we turn tings around

View attachment 343347
Volendam Mid Season 3 update.

Current aim during this campaign of the Eredivise is to finish mid table. The team is currently on course as we are in 8th position: View attachment 343350

Due to results being very sporadic, our position on the table is always fluctuating with big wins, draws or big losses: View attachment 343348

Anyway lets hope to continue and at least finish mid table in a very prestigious league!

[h=2]Luke Masters - FC Den Bosch #2[/h]
Luke Masters - FC Den Bosch #2
At the end of the last update, and my first update, I was sitting with a struggling Den Bosch. My job was very insecure, many of my players were either going or too old to play, and I hadn't the faintest clue what tactic I could use.

My transfers were okay, I had bought in many midfielders, one or two wing backs to make up for space, and I felt my team could challenge for a play-off spot. I was predicted 12th this season, which was fine. My board expected me to finish mid-table, which gave me a huge sigh of relief. I felt like I could do something.

On the youth front I bought in a very, very talented regen called Clifton Vallei. He was an AMC who had much better stats than the ST that Will had been getting million pound offers for from top clubs. I was excited. here are his stats:
I decided to give him a shot, I had a few experienced players in my team, stat wise he'd be the best AMC/ST in my team, so I gave him a shot. More on how that turned out later.

Our team started off okay, a few wins, a few draws and a few losses, and then suddenly after a small tactical shake up, we had an amazing run, winning 6 in 6. Due to this form we were close to play-offs. In the 2nd period, we had two games left, and just needed a win from one of them to win the period, unfortunately, we drew both, completely outshooting both opponents, and with the two opponents having a collective total of 0 clear cut chances, and 1 half chance against me. Telstar and NAC then won both games and overtook me. I'm betting those two will go into the automatic play-off spot, so even 3rd might wound a play-off spot for me. After a good run of games, and most of the people at the top dropping points, I found myself in a surprising 2nd place in the league! I was 6 points of leaders NAC, but there were multiple teams behind me. Vallei having recently changed to a new role after putting in average performances, started his own run of 4 goals in 4 games as an AMC, with Will growing ever jealous (I hope :p)

Gyazo - 1951f4cdf8347910110118a3e8bfe235.png
Gyazo - ef6d777656246b1de7608c7c2fcb8dc8.png
Gyazo - 10b7d87b5e877432c870670c1cdbb16c.png
Gyazo - dc03c24385c89ed994711816de68aca7.png

After a dismal start to my Den Bosch career, things were picking up, only time will tell if I make it, to the Eredivise
icon_smile.gif

P

fxofaMJ.png

Will

after an average season it looks like more of the same sitting in mid table and destined for nowhere

but on the upside there has been upgrades within the club

T3GFWr6.png

Oap0XiP.png

QfT6ZXU.png

so hopefully things will start to change for the better soon

Ok i hav to say ,very good :) . View attachment 673130

Im at 6 pos.and still have a big chance to be second just 4 points diferent ,i think i can make it ,finish in first 4position .

Last edited:
6orayFX.png

dan - emmen
samir- ga eagles
gav - almere
shaun - velondam
adam - telstar
will - achillies 29
joe - willem
luke - den bosch
nick - nac breda

Edrivise

NEI1K5M.png

Playoffs

AtBxpeq.png

Jupiler League

oKfeu4e.png

Playoffs

vfuFuhc.png

6DrEJcx.png

wvwD8Ia.png

Dan - Emmen
Samir- GA Eagles
Gav - Almere
Shaun - Velondam
Adam - Telstar
Will - Achillies' 29
Joe - Willem
Luke - Den Bosch
Nick - Nac Breda

Last edited:
fxofaMJ.png

Will

Well what an interesting finish to the season for the team i dearly hate with a passion.

We made 8th at the end and got in to playoffs somehow to be beaten by a goal but due to the loss of 7 key players thru end of loanees and in the last game my rb sent off in the first 47 secs and blew and chance i had

Last edited:
end of season review
View attachment 341067
With a tuff half season for the team we were able to turn tings around in january.
We went on a winning streak and came down to the last game of the season to get into the playoffs. It was a great effort by the team and hope we carry tis form onto next season.
We had a chance to get to the playoff final but was betten by hercules fc

final standings
View attachment 341068
Fixtures
View attachment 341066

Telstar update

After the shaky start to the season Telstar gradually worked their way up the league eventually finishing in a very respectable 4th place. The play offs were almost within our grasp until a technical issue meant we holidayed the first leg and Telstar lost the final play off game 1-0 after extra time, forcing another season in the same league. Finances are now a little shaky after somewhat of a 'bust or glory' approach with the club losing around £1m over the season. Luckily with TV money and ST money we should still have enough to offer decent wages over the summer. However we'll have to find replacements for the like of Di Vaio who are now choosing to retire, and still have to find the elusive 4 star centre backs to shore things up at the back and get us closer to automatic promotion.

Best performer of the season was Jeffrey Sarpong who racked up a good mix of goals and assists:

sNUM2pO.png

View attachment 340617
Volendam Season 4 Start.

So we finished the 2015/2016 season in 8th place, mid table, which is where we were supposed to finish: View attachment 340625

We missed out on a chance to fight for a Europa League sport, due to a 6-2 (agg.) defeat against Heerenveen: View attachment 340624

By staying in the Eredivisie league, the board have injected a large amount of money into, over 5 Million Euros in fact. With this, the club are currently upgrading the training facilities and even expanding the stadium: View attachment 340621

After putting money into the facility refurbishments, the club has just over 1.5M to buy players to improve the team. I have managed to bring a few of the players who have spent some time at Volendam on loan, into the actually team with free transfers. Also I have spent a rather large sum on a young defender who looks to be another good prospect: View attachment 340620

This is what the current squad looks like: View attachment 340619
However this squad might change as I still have a sum of money to bring in more quality players to strengthen the team and add a lot more squad depth.

Here's to an even better season than last!

Edreivse

Ej9Uih7.png

Jupiler

iMg5HgR.png

Dan - Emmen
Samir- GA Eagles
Gav - Unemployed
Shaun - Velondam
Adam - Telstar
Will - Achillies' 29
Joe - RKC
Luke - Den Bosch
Zaur - De Graafshap
Scott - MVV
Martin - ADO Den Haag

RKC Waalwijk.

After been away for awhile I returned having being sacked at Willem, despite finishing third the year previous.... the bastards!

Upon return I took over at RKC early on in the season, as they had only played and lost one game.

Despite being early on in the season, our most recent session resulted in back to back victories. So optimism for the season.

View attachment 339154
Volendam Season 4 update 1.

Currently doing extremely well in our second season in the Eredivisie, placed at 3rd: View attachment 339164

Fixture wise, we have been solid as well with steady wins across the board: View attachment 339162

Busy times at the club during the dying days of the 2016 Summer transfer window, brought in a range of players to add more depth however loanee Sam Johnstone, our first team keeper, rejected an extension onto the loan believing the club was below his stature! 3 days later, he received a massive injury taking him out of action for 9-12 months. LOL ****!

However in all seriousness, the club will be looking to bring in an extra keeper for when the next transfer window rolls around!