I'm MVV I'm doing better than I thought I would I'm 7th I was predicted to come 13th so I'm happy

Adam - Telstar update

A good start to this season saw us move up to 3rd in the table. However a run of draws has seen us slide down the table slightly. Fortunately we aren't losing games so we should be able to turn it around and at the very least secure a play off spot

h5F8ocy.png

Jan Novak has so far been on fire with 8 goals in 11 games, but Sanoh might be deserving of a chance with 3 goals in 2. Will have to see how that pans out..

F2iIIDr.png

fxofaMJ.png

Will - Achilles '29

Hello there guys sorry that updates of the clans progress hasnt been as regular is previous have been had lots of work and family issues to deal with and on that note id like to thank Shaun and Adam for helping me out with the running of the clan when I couldnt make session's.

So here's a run down anyways the season finished last night with ADO Den Haag won the Jupiler and we still have the playoffs to play in the Edrivise is still to to finish yet

Ok now to myself at start of the season all was not well and basically lost and had me on the verge of being sacked if only that happened as this is with out a doubt the worst team iv ever had in any fm game.

Anyways sold a a young player for 2.4m and due to that im getting youth and training upgrades being done at moment

BIAnzz7.png

as things sit at the moment club is financally safe and sound

peLvn9X.png

as for facilities well they are being upgraded as we speak but we are in need of a pitch relay badly but board arnt interested in it

p6bMjdK.png

results where extremly poor up until i change my tacs around in feb and then i was very unlucky not to make the playoffs and ended 13th at end of the season

dV93EmX.png

vDYB5pT.png

and for me now i must try and build for the new season and try push for a better postion in the league.

(I wonder if this will let me post images yet..)

Telstar season update

A fairly decent season for Telstar although we really need promotion by now!

This season we've broken a few records:

5QpsQps.png

And the not so good one about disciplinary records (6 red cards doesn't help).

BfdyHrO.png

We pushed Ado Den Haag pretty hard for the title towards the end of the season. With three games remaining we were only a point behind. Unfrotauntely failure to win any of the last three games eventually saw us drop down to third. That still puts us in a decent position for the play offs, although we have a difficult game against SC Cambuur lined up. Hopefully we'll progress through this time as it's about time Telstar moved up into the higher division. Mostly because of the otherwise impending financial doom if we have to survive on Jupiler League finances for much longer!

Last edited:
I got a playoff place but sadly lost on away goals done better than thought I would.

JOE'S UPDATE... WITH COMPLICATIONS

Despite having a good season with RKC they sacked me at the end of the season. My expectation when I took over was 3rd and I finished 5th but only 1 point off of 3rd spot and got into the playoff semi finals. But that’s football so my next trip around the managerial merry-go-round is to Go Ahead Eagles. This will be the least reputable I’ve taken on since the beginning of the save. Willem ll and RKC were both expected high finishes.

My predicted finish is 12th, so hopefully the pressure will be off a little bit. One small problem is that my entire transfer budget has been used by the previous manager so this could be quite the challenge.

MEMBERS

Dan - Emmen
Shaun - Velondam
Adam - Telstar
Will - Achillies' 29
Joe - RKC
Scott - MVV

FINAL STANDINGS AND PLAYOFFS

Erdivisie

LBMSsMM.png

o7zSGw8.png

KNufbbi.png

Jupiler League

Os3Es2h.png

8nL7Kbu.png

OOteBg7.png

MLTpHmt.png

Last edited:
league predictions

GGJ7kZT.png

gZlpCxj.png

LaUdf5O.png

so thats what's expected of the teams this season

Last edited:
Im mvv and im doing pretty well for start of the season.That is the tactic i use it has got me some good results View attachment 337218View attachment 337210this was where i was at the start of my second season but then this happenedView attachment 337209 Im still quite happy but my strikers aren't performing very well micheal barnes is the only good striker i have got.View attachment 337206View attachment 337204this is the first game of the season micheal barnes and richard stolte burying goals in psv's B net

View attachment 337156
Volendam End of Season 4 Update.

Been an absolute mad season for Volendam. Originally predicted to finish 12th, the club powered through and achieved 5th place and even got into the Europa League! View attachment 337160

Was a bumpy road with a few upsets along the way (Losing 2-0 to VVV in the Dutch Cup final) but we did well: View attachment 337159

During the transfers window, the club brought in a couple of players, mostly on free transfers, to solidify the team in certain areas, especially Goalkeeper - we brought back the '****' Sam Johnstone: View attachment 337158

So this it the team that will playing for Volendam in the 2017/2018 season: View attachment 337157

fxofaMJ.png

Will - Achilles'29

well what an amazing start to the season in the first week that we have the first 7 matches i was sitting top of table having only lost the one match to make sure we got a playoff spot so all is bright

CuV248A.png

now transfers in and out of club well i had cash to splash and that wat i did

8eM4l39.png