Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
So do you guys agree with how I've ranked them? What are your thoughts?

Who do you think I should look to play, to loan, to sell etc?

Unbelievable mate, Didn't realise how young some of your first teamers are! Average age at the club must be pretty low! I would possibly loan out some of the younger lads who aren't going to get much 1st team football and when loaning out loan to teams offering Valuable 1st team member, At least then they will get a lot of game time!

Unbelievable mate, Didn't realise how young some of your first teamers are! Average age at the club must be pretty low! I would possibly loan out some of the younger lads who aren't going to get much 1st team football and when loaning out loan to teams offering Valuable 1st team member, At least then they will get a lot of game time!

Yeah they're super young, it's fantastic! We won the league with an average age of 22 last year.
Yeah I'm definitely considering that, and key player status is a requirement for a loan, and then I'd probably pick the club with the best facilities

Beat me to it James, I was going to ask what the average age of your squad is?

Beat me to it James, I was going to ask what the average age of your squad is?

Yeah it was 22, it's probably lower now though, I've just sold a few players, and then young guys like Jovic and Delahaye have joined subsequently

Yeah it was 22, it's probably lower now though, I've just sold a few players, and then young guys like Jovic and Delahaye have joined subsequently

That's insane! I struggle to get a young team to perform consistently but you sure seem to get the best out of them!

That's insane! I struggle to get a young team to perform consistently but you sure seem to get the best out of them!

They have those issues occasionally, but they're all quality players, and usually one of the experienced guys like Molins or Ricardinho will bail us out if they all perform poorly

Global Awards 2015

View attachment 256679

Ronaldo wins the Golden Ball, Messi missed a couple of months with injury which was likely a contributing factor. Mata won World Player of the Year, but was only on the subs bench of the Team of the Year.

Jamie’s friend Rodrigo De Paul took home the Golden Boy.

KBH wins Asian Footballer of the Year at the age of just 18! What a player!

Big offers coming in for lots of players already (you can see a couple on the left), and it’s only January 1st. Going to be a long month…
Well Juventus decide to make a bid for Ajer. The kid is kind of in limbo, as he didn’t perform especially well last season, and faces a great deal of competition to make the team in my preferred 4-2-3-1. I negotiated the offer, and accepted their final bid of 3.9m, plus a friendly, and 50% of the next sale.

Chelsea came in a day or two later, and offered 4m plus the same add ons for Ajer, so I cancelled his move to Juventus, and accepted Chelsea’s offer instead. Hopefully a bidding war continues.

Going to be a full time job keeping the squad together & happy by the looks mate

Going to be a full time job keeping the squad together & happy by the looks mate

Yeah no question, they've been much easier to control than expected so far, but it will probably get harder this year because the big clubs are taking more notice of my players

Yeah they're super young, it's fantastic! We won the league with an average age of 22 last year.
Yeah I'm definitely considering that, and key player status is a requirement for a loan, and then I'd probably pick the club with the best facilities

Fingers crossed you get the right teams after them! That Is some achievement that mind!

Santos looks like one **** of an aerial threat in the box!

I'd never really considered that but come to think of it, he's scored a handful of headers already, and we have some excellent crossers of the ball, so he'll surely continue to score that way :)

Looks nice :)
Its a shame its going ***** in real life though!
Expected to win the league, now 7th point behind the leading team (IFK) who just cant stop winning

And we are getting loads of taunts for this cause we were so confident in the pre season

Not nice days to be a malmö fan ;) We will hope for a better summer, back in the top of the league and hopefully heading to CL again but I cant see it happening at the minute with the poor football being played

Looks nice :)
Its a shame its going ***** in real life though!
Expected to win the league, now 7th point behind the leading team (IFK) who just cant stop winning

And we are getting loads of taunts for this cause we were so confident in the pre season

Not nice days to be a malmö fan ;) We will hope for a better summer, back in the top of the league and hopefully heading to CL again but I cant see it happening at the minute with the poor football being played

That's a shame, it would be nice if they were doing well in real life too! Maybe I will do another story with them next season, and it might be more challenging!

Back