Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
Fantastic work mate and I think Hector Diaz looks a very good talent, if I was your assistant I'd rate him higher than the potential 4 stars!! In other words, sign me up! Haha.

Cerri scores 7 as Italy U21’s destroy Andorra U21’s
Peter joins Hammarby Fotboll, so I’ll still get to play him next season!

Emil Forsberg, Kim Byung-Hyun and Brorsson all sign new contracts. I offered Brorsson one as I realised that I need a few reserves like him who will be able to play when everyone else is on international duty!

Fantastic work mate and I think Hector Diaz looks a very good talent, if I was your assistant I'd rate him higher than the potential 4 stars!! In other words, sign me up! Haha.

Hahahaha I'd say you're right!

What sort of wages are you looking for? I'm not on a Premier League budget :P

I saw an article a few weeks back saying he'd signed for a team in Finland or something, and it was his 11th club in 11 years or something like that

Yeah Freddy is playing for finnish team named KuPs. I'm finnish and that move made some headlines...

Very good story but I'm now page 27 :/

Holy ****! This is 67 pages long! Feels like it only started yesterday! Time flies ay.

Yeah Freddy is playing for finnish team named KuPs. I'm finnish and that move made some headlines...

Very good story but I'm now page 27 :/

It's been quite a fall from grace for Freddy hasn't it?

Thank you, I hope you're enjoying it! Thanks for following :)

Holy ****! This is 67 pages long! Feels like it only started yesterday! Time flies ay.

Hahaha I know right! It's been two months I think, but it's flown the last couple of weeks because I'm off uni for exams, and "study time" is much better utilised by playing FM :P

2 manager of the year awards before your 100th game! Thats awesome.

2 manager of the year awards before your 100th game! Thats awesome.

To be fair there hasn't been a great deal of competition. The Djurgarden manager definitely deserved it this season, second highest points tally in the competition's history with a side predicted to finish 8th

Champions League Group Stage - Game 5 - Galatasaray (Home)

So definitely a match we should be looking to win here today. We beat PSG at home and these guys away, so we are definitely the favourites, at least in my opinion. KSG is back and takes his place between the sticks. A win could seal our passage to the next round if PSG beat or draw with Zenit.

In the 21st minute, a corner was nearly cleared, but we put it back into the area. Santos passed to KBH, whose shot was blocked, and then Crisetig smashed an effort into the crossbar.

In the 37th minute I switched to 4-2-3-1.

A 45th minute cross from Biro-Biro found Santos, who cut inside his man and beat Muslera, but hit the post.

Molins replaced Santos in the 57th.

Neri replaced Biro-Biro in the 60th.

In the 62nd a fantastic move brought a long overdue opener. KSG threw the ball to Linnes, who ran forward and passed inside to Gustafson. Simon passed forwards to Neri, who played the ball out wide for Molins to run on to. Molins cut inside and attempted a shot, but it deflected off the defender right next to him, and went back to Neri. Neri drove between two defenders and raced for the penalty spot, before slipping a beautiful pass to his right, which KBH slammed along the ground and into the net!

A 64th minute corner was cleared, and Molins chased it down, before sending a ball down the right for Bengtsson, the taker of the corner. Pierre swung in a cross, and Helander rose to meet it at the near post, and slammed it past the helpless Muslera.

In the 76th, Bengtsson was replaced by Romagnoli.

Thauvin picked up a knock, and I took him off to play a man short rather than risk further damage in the 82nd minute.

Even a man short we were too strong, and we made it three in the 88th when KBH squared for Gustafson, who beat Muslera at his near post.

A good win, we did what was required today, though it took us a while to find our shooting boots. Neri provided a useful spark off the bench, and KBH proved his worth with a goal and assist. I have to hope that Thauvin isn’t badly hurt, because he is still our star player. PSG and Zenit cancelled each other out in a nil all draw that confirms our passage to the knockout rounds. We are on equal points with PSG, but they hold the head to head advantage, so we will need to better their result in the last round to finish first - it’s unlikely, but to finish second is still a great result, and I’m delighted!

POM: Filip Helander (8.1, 1G, 0A)

Confirmation of our qualification!

Terrible blow as Thauvin is out for 3 weeks, meaning he will miss the last fixture of the season against Zenit.
I had a look at the player stats. Luis Suarez scored 4 in Barcelona’s last match against Porto, taking his tally to 10 goals in 5 matches so far, ahead of Forsberg who scored 7, most or all in the qualifying rounds. It’s interesting to see that Ricardinho and Bengtsson, two left backs who have split playing time, have 6 and 5 assists respectively, though a number would have come from set pieces.

With two weeks between our Champions League games, I arranged two friendlies. The first was against Brøndby, and we won comfortably. Ricardinho scored a goal from open play, the first one I can remember that wasn’t a free kick! Shame it’s a friendly.

Transfer News...

Dorian Delahaye joins us. He looks a real talent, although he may need to work on his shooting to become a top class striker. Still, he’s only 16, plenty of time to improve!

The second friendly was against Weiche. Delahaye didn’t play because his condition was too low. We fell behind early to an absolute screamer of a goal, but KBH picked up a quick double before going off with a knock, and Eriksson scored a second half hat trick.

The only trouble was that Molins was hacked down viciously for KBH’s penalty in the first half, and is now injured for 4-5 weeks. This means that he and Thauvin will both be missing for the Zenit match.

Back