Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
I feel betrayed, How dare you throw away the opportunity to manage the mighty toon army haha!! How are they doing anyways? Touch break in drawing munich but im sure you will put up a good battle!

I feel betrayed, How dare you throw away the opportunity to manage the mighty toon army haha!! How are they doing anyways? Touch break in drawing munich but im sure you will put up a good battle!

Sorry mate, they're not Swedish enough :P

Unfortunately not too well. They're 17th in the PL after 19 games. Haven't made any great signings that I can see apart from James Milner, though players like Ayoze, Anita, Ben Arfa, Haidara, Krul, Lascelles are still there

The board asked me to stay and discuss the vision again. The options to ask for feeder and parent club were still available, so I asked for them again, along with an increased wage budget. Yes, yes, and yes! So hopefully I’ll be getting two feeder and two parent clubs shortly :)

The first offers for affiliates came in. I chose the Icelandic side, Stjarnan, as my feeder, and PSG as the senior affiliate. They did offer 1k more than United :P

The generosity of the French giants is just heart-warming!
Found a brilliant looking Mexican midfielder a few months ago, called Jorge Espericueta (based on his attributes, I’d recommend him). His contract is expiring in 6 months, but he’s asking for 30k, which is too much for a guy who would be a squad player. Same situation with Rasmus Elm, a Swedish international who has been struggling with injury and lack of first team football at Everton, but wants 35k a week to join as a backup.

In the end the board will build a statue outside of the stadium just like Man Utd did for Fergie !

In the end the board will build a statue outside of the stadium just like Man Utd did for Fergie !

Hahaha let's hope so! I'm only a favoured personnel so far, alongside KBH and Gustafson, both of whom I signed. Ricardinho is now a club legend!

let us hope that the mexican 22 year old will not be offered a new deal by any club. they always lower their wage demands once they are free agents

let us hope that the mexican 22 year old will not be offered a new deal by any club. they always lower their wage demands once they are free agents

Well let's hope so, we will have to see though. Won't be a disaster if we miss out, he'd only be a rotation player

Tielemans would be an utterly tremendous singing, Would only further improve your team and enhance CL chances! Good luck!

I don't know why but I still think of this story as 'new' yet it's 116 pages old! Probably because it keeps me so hooked, keep up the good work with Malmo!

I don't know why but I still think of this story as 'new' yet it's 116 pages old! Probably because it keeps me so hooked, keep up the good work with Malmo!
I know what you mean, I kind of feel the same way. I guess most of the other really long stories started well before this one, it still feels relatively new, plus I'm only just beginning my 4th season. Thanks for all your support, really appreciate it!

Back