Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
Yeah I definitely find it's a good way to get a wage budget increase or an improvement somewhere or other. And even if they reject your suggestion, you don't have to leave the club anyway, so you don't lose anything by trying

I will surely give it shot !!

Player of the Year/Best XI

View attachment 243593

View attachment 243592

I have to agree with the fans and give my player of the season award to KBH as well. He was brilliant all season both up front and on the wing, and really stood up in the big games too.

Honourable mentions:

Santos, Juan Fernando Quintero, Joakim Kardum, Damián Romagnoli, Alexander Milosevic and Luka Jovic.

Unfortunately I forgot to screenshot the season stats.

Nice awards ! Your teams is definately the best in North-Europe !
And KBH,simply amazing ;)

Ajax are a club I really do like irl, and I love their youth focus, so certainly I'd consider joining them one day. Sorry to inform you that I've already agreed to stay at Malmo instead, my job isn't complete here
Yeah i can totally understand that. But once youve dominated Europe, id love for you tol keep this series going!

Yeah i can totally understand that. But once youve dominated Europe, id love for you tol keep this series going!

I'm planning to do that I think, once I feel we're the best team in Europe, or thereabouts, and it's no longer challenging, I'll probably move on. I think that I'll probably go to another Swedish team though, but I'd be open to a move abroad, depends on what's available at the time, and what people want me to do.

Got an interview with Newcastle too. Apologies to JamesScott2908, and any other Newcastle fans, as I don't plan on taking this job either, though I attended the interview.

View attachment 243328

Champions League First Knockout Round Draw

View attachment 243327

Would you believe it?! With teams like Hertha Berlin, Galatasaray and Shakhtar in the hat, we go and draw the best possible unseeded team in Bayern Munich, who knocked us out at the same stage two years before going on to win it, when we were also the seeded team. I can’t believe my bad luck, although I guess if we manage to beat them then it proves we really could go on to lift the trophy.

OOOOH thats a very tough start to the campaign

Yeah it's not going to be easy at all! The worst part is that the first knockout round is our first competitive match which comes only a couple of weeks into pre-season so we're at a huge fitness and form disadvantage, and we're underdogs to begin with!

Yeah well this is clearly not the first time youve gone up against a giant. its worked before and it can again. cant wait to see what happens

Just got up on this and as always a great story. Have had a break from FM but away to reload my Malmo save and I'll post my best XI and signings.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got up on this and as always a great story. Have had a break from FM but away to reload my Malmo save and I'll post my best XI and signings.

Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, look forward to seeing how you've gone too :)

You can do it !!! Ask PSG and Man Utd for more information ha ha !!!

Back