Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

• Thread starter Thread starter PatrickLFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 500K
I think it was a guy from Sweden who got the job in Azerbaijan. I think there was also a guy in China that did the same. I am thinking of applying for Watford, its only got to be a matter of time before they run out of options and I could be in with a shout..

That could be right, lucky guy, although he's probably not earning a huge amount. You should totally do that, we'll all reference your achievements :P

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you're enjoying it! Here's hoping you achieve similar success with Basel!
Well domestic success yes, but im not having the continental results. when you were partially tipped to win the CL i thought it was stupidly unrealistic, but it clearly isnt

Well domestic success yes, but im not having the continental results. when you were partially tipped to win the CL i thought it was stupidly unrealistic, but it clearly isnt

You'll get there, don't worry :)

I didn't think it was all that unrealistic, but I was very surprised that the game recognised us as contenders, I thought our reputation would still be too low or something.

Hey guys, just want to let you know that whilst I have updates prepared, I'm having trouble posting at the moment. For whatever reason, this site has become incredibly slow on my laptop, whilst everything else seems unaffected. Images aren't loading when I try to post and so I can't do anything for the moment. I will keep trying though, hopefully this is only a temporary thing.

Hey guys, just want to let you know that whilst I have updates prepared, I'm having trouble posting at the moment. For whatever reason, this site has become incredibly slow on my laptop, whilst everything else seems unaffected. Images aren't loading when I try to post and so I can't do anything for the moment. I will keep trying though, hopefully this is only a temporary thing.

Had a similar prob at work today, whenever i tried to do anything the site would freeze up. No issues on any other site though & on my mobile its fine?

Had a similar prob at work today, whenever i tried to do anything the site would freeze up. No issues on any other site though & on my mobile its fine?

Yeah it started yesterday, and only on this site. Not sure what's going on :/

So I updated the software on my computer, and I can't say for certain whether that had an effect or not, but things seem to be back to normal now :)

Thauvin wants to join Arsenal. This is something I might consider if the offer was high enough, but I’ve nonetheless asked him to stay. He was satisfied by the usual line of reasoning.

A far more pressing case. Kardum is a player I hope will never leave the club! Same interaction as Thauvin, I think I know it off by heart!

Ajax offer an interview. I attend, but this time I will certainly make the most of the opportunity to exploit my board :P

ever think you may leave Malmo?

That's the thing. I think in a few seasons if I've won the CL with them and have consolidated them as a regular threat for it, then I might move on to another Swedish club, try to overtake them. I think I'd get bored if I stayed at Malmo for too long with them as the best team in Europe.

Ajax

Hey pat i know its a big decision, but i would love it if you joined ajax. it would be a new league and a new challenge, plus you could focus on regens.

Hey pat i know its a big decision, but i would love it if you joined ajax. it would be a new league and a new challenge, plus you could focus on regens.

Ajax are a club I really do like irl, and I love their youth focus, so certainly I'd consider joining them one day. Sorry to inform you that I've already agreed to stay at Malmo instead, my job isn't complete here

Your save is teaching me a great lesson and I might follow your tactic in my current save. I am in year 2023 now with West Ham. Started with Olympiakos (my hometown team) stayed for five seasons, then went to Milan where I stayed for four seasons and now I am spending my second year with West Ham. Each year during this save I am receive invitations for interviews but I always reject them (excpet I have decide to leave the club). Reading your story I am starting to realise that attending in a couple of interviews can help me gaining more things in the club I manage!

Your save is teaching me a great lesson and I might follow your tactic in my current save. I am in year 2023 now with West Ham. Started with Olympiakos (my hometown team) stayed for five seasons, then went to Milan where I stayed for four seasons and now I am spending my second year with West Ham. Each year during this save I am receive invitations for interviews but I always reject them (excpet I have decide to leave the club). Reading your story I am starting to realise that attending in a couple of interviews can help me gaining more things in the club I manage!

Yeah I definitely find it's a good way to get a wage budget increase or an improvement somewhere or other. And even if they reject your suggestion, you don't have to leave the club anyway, so you don't lose anything by trying

Back