Malmo FF - The Most Successful Club In Sweden

LovanoFM

Reaction score
View attachment 428659

The club was founded in 1910 . Malmo FF have won a total of 31 Swedish trophies making them the most successful club in Sweden. In 1979 they were runners up in the Champions League losing out to Nottingham Forest.

THE SQUAD

Goalkeepers
View attachment 428650

Our first choice keeper has made 3 caps for Sweden and is a pretty solid overall goalkeeper. Olsen is no where near as good as Dahlin and I will be looking to sign a new goalkeeper sooner or later.

Defenders
View attachment 428646

Our strongest Right Back is Concha who is 32 years of age so I will need to sign a new RB. No one else really stands out at this position.

View attachment 428645

The left back spot looks a lot more promising as we have three decent players that can play here.

View attachment 428644

We will definitely not be needing any Centre Backs as we have 4 with decent potential.

Midfielders
View attachment 428643
View attachment 428642

Most of our wingers can play on either side which is always a plus to have that sort of versatility.

View attachment 428641

Petrovic is one to look at for! He is only 17 years old and looks like he could be a very good player in the future.

Strikers
View attachment 428640

Fadi just like Petrovic is 17 years old and looks like an absolute gem. He has some very good stats and I will be most likely training him to become a target man.

The next update will be the round up of pre season!

View attachment 428624

March Round up

View attachment 428623

Cecco is a CM that we signed on loan as back up same with Ilunga but he was ona free.

March Fixtures

View attachment 428620
A 100% record in pre season gave me and the team massive confidence going into the league.

View attachment 428622

A very strong start to the season winning all three of games in our Cup Group. This saw us advance into the Quarter Finals where we will face Gefle. Fadi is scoring goals just like I thought he would do!

League Table

View attachment 428618

A decent start to the league with a 5-2 away win against Kalmar.

View attachment 428291

April Round Up

View attachment 428290

Fadi and Eriksson are building a very strong partnership together scoring the majority of the goals. A disappointing result against Gefle which saw us crash out of the Swedish Cup. A very strong performance against rivals Goteborg which wasn't surprising considering they are in the bottom half of the table.

Match of the month

View attachment 428287

Youngster Fadi netted two in this game as we dominate Djurgarden away from home.

League Table

View attachment 428286

Are first 6 games went pretty well losing only one of them. We need to strengthen our defensive line sooner or later as we have conceded the most goals out of the top 8 teams.

View attachment 428207

May Round Up

View attachment 428206

Another decent month again however we was shocked by Oster. Simon Thern seems to be scoring quite a lot of goals now all of a sudden which is always nice from a midfield player. In some of the games we have been getting quite lucky and scoring late goals so lets hope our luck doesn't run out any time soon!

League Table

View attachment 428203

Sitting very nicely in the table so far and im hoping we can keep this form up going into our next match away to league leaders AIK.

View attachment 428184

June Round Up

View attachment 428183

Two decent results this month picking up a draw against league leaders AIK. We then dominated away at Helsingborg with Rexhepi scoring two. Hacken should have been a very easy game for us but yet again we failed to put the ball in the back of the net.

League Table

View attachment 428182

The table still says the same at the top with us trailing behind AIK however the gap has got bigger and is now 5 points.

Europa League Draws

View attachment 428181

We host Faorese team Vikingur in the 1st qualifying round of the Europa League.

View attachment 428180

If we win in the 1st round we then go on to face Slovakian side Senica.

Transfers

View attachment 428177

We secured the signing of ex premier league striker Ivan Klasnic who had spells at Bolton and Werder Bremen. We also signed three other players on free transfers including veteran midfielder Boa Morte. Conca and Halsti were two ageing full backs that I decided to offload.

View attachment 481798

July Round Up

View attachment 428166

We secure our biggest victory yet beating Vikingur 10-0 away, we also won 16-0 on aggregate which was very impressive. We have also picked up our league form not losing a single game this month. Senica proved to be easy as we beat them 5-2 on agg which sees us advance into the 3rd qualifying round againt Italian side Udinese.

League Table

View attachment 428164

Our improved league form has put us 3 points clear at the top of the table as AIK lose two matches on the trot.

Benjamin Fadi's Development

View attachment 428161

I just thought I would show you guys Fadi as he is improving nicely and looks like he will become a very good Target Man.

View attachment 428033

April Round Up

View attachment 428032

An absolutely fantastic month keeping a 100% record. I thought we was going to lose against Udinese but the team worked hard and pulled off a 4-0 win on aggregate. We then played Zurich in the playoff and beat them 5-0 on aggregate which means we go into the Europa League group stages!

League Table

View attachment 428031

Two games in hand and we are still on top of the table. If we get two wins in our next two games we will be 7 points clear which will hopefully set the trend for the rest of the season.

My New Contract

View attachment 428028

I am delighted to sign a new contract with Malmo until November 2015!

View attachment 427982

September Round Up

View attachment 427905

A very good start to the month ended pretty poor losing two matches in the league in games we should have won. However, a very impressive performance against Zenit in the Group stage gets us off to a great start.

League Table

View attachment 427904

Despite losing two games this month we are still top of the table with a game in hand. Are goal difference has improved a lot since the start of the season which is always nice.

Europa League Group Stage

View attachment 427981

A pretty tough group to say the least.

Last edited:
Pictures have been re added to the latest post! Next month to follow shortly

October Round Up

View attachment 427858

The end of the season is near and we have loads of injuries and players seem to be tired constantly. Two decent draws in the Europa League Group stage which sees us in 2nd place behind Zenit.

League Table

View attachment 427856

We sit level on points with AIK leading on goal difference. Our last game is away against Halmstad who are in 9th place whereas AIK are at home against 6th place Elfsborg.

End Of Season Round Up

View attachment 427845

The win against Halmstad was what we needed to win the league. We also played three Europa League games in which we stunned Betis.

League Table

View attachment 427844

AIK suffered defeat in there last game which means that we win the league in our 1st attempt by a small margin of three points. This now means that we have qualified for the Champions League next season.

Europa League Group Stage

View attachment 427843

An absolute success story in the Group Stage this year as we go unbeaten winning 3 and drawing 3.

Team News

View attachment 427841

We announce profits of 7.25 million which is a very big boost in the clubs bank balance.

View attachment 427840

Our centre back scored 16 goals which is amazing! Corners are still nice and overpowered! Youngster Benjamin Fadi scored 27 goals in his 41 games which is the highest out of our strikers and he has shown the sort of talent he has.

Swedish Awards

Simon Thern wins Midfielder of the year.

Pontus Jansson wins Defender of the year.

Pre Season Round Up

View attachment 427662

A decent pre season overall however we did suffer heavy defeat against Freiburg in the 1st knockout round as they win 3-0 at home and away. In the next month we play the Swedish Super Cup and our three Swedish Cup Group games.

Transfer Signings

View attachment 427661

We sign ex Reading centre back Amougou for 52k. We also sign two Midfielder players on free transfers and Right winger Mikkelsen from Danish side Rosenborg. Sigurdarson was on the loan list and I thought I would sign him on loan just for back up.

March Round Up

View attachment 427655

A very strong month not losing a single game. A very good win against Elfsborg in the Super Cup which adds another piece of silverware to the cabinet.

Swedish Cup Group

View attachment 427654

We top our group which means we go through to the quarter finals of the Swedish Cup.

League Table

View attachment 427652

A good start to the league campaign. Lets hope we can carry on our form and get another league title!

April Round Up

View attachment 427641

Another great month staying unbeaten in the league. Our centre back Pontus Jansson is back to his old ways scoring goals for fun including a hat trick in one game. We also advance into the semi finals of the Swedish Cup which is one better than we did last season.

League Table

View attachment 427638

A very positive start scoring 17 goals and only conceding 2.

May & June Round Up

View attachment 427595

We lose our 100% record in the Premier Division to Elfsborg in a game which we dominated but couldn't put the ball in the back of the net. We have won most games pretty convincingly this month away and at home which gives me confidence in the development of the team.

League Table

View attachment 427590

6 points clear at the top of the table with a massive goal difference. If the results keep going our way it looks like we will have another league title in our hands.

July Round Up

View attachment 427542

We start our Champions League campaign against KR in a tie where we dominated from start to finish. We also had two leagues games this month one being against 2nd place Gefle and we totally out played them having more possession and shots on target. In the Champions League third qualification round we played one time champions Red Star. I was expecting a tougher game but we played out of our skins and ended up winning 6-0.

League Table

View attachment 427541

Our points total in the league is adding up nicely now as we are 11 points infront of Gefle.

New Signings

View attachment 427540

First off, we signed veteran midfielder Jones from Schalke on a free transfer.

View attachment 427539

Another free transfer this time Orsic who we signed from Inter Zapresic.

View attachment 427538

I signed Boyata in January as he only had 6 months left on his contract and he has just joined the club.

August Round Up

View attachment 427515

In the first leg we lost 2-1 at home which was a poor performance by us. We played very well in Scotland winning 1-0 but it wasn't enough as we went out on away goals. Just like last month our league form has been fantastic scoring plenty of goals.

League Table

View attachment 427514

8 points clear with a game in hand the league looks like its going to be ours again. A few more wins and I doubt that Elfsborg will come back.