Malmo FF - The Most Successful Club In Sweden

August Round Up

View attachment 426670

We cruise through the Champions League playoff game against Dinamo winning 5-1 on aggregate. Still cruising in the league with Benjamin Fadi leading our strike force.

League Table

View attachment 426665

Still only the one loss this season, lets see if we can beat last seasons total losses of 3 which I am confident we can do.

View attachment 426661

We sign Khouma Babacar on deadline day for 1.2 million. I was suppose to decline this deal but I pressed accept by accident... Lets see if he impresses.

Champions League Group Draw

View attachment 426659

Well, thanks for the 7 million for reaching the group stage UEFA see you next year!

Great signing in babacar he should bang them in in the Swedish leagues! I always thought he was Senegalese not Italian

lmao that's a tough group mate i think your prediction might be right lol

Great signing in babacar he should bang them in in the Swedish leagues! I always thought he was Senegalese not Italian

I thought he was french so I don't know what hes doing haha!

He is but if he spends enough time in Italy he usually takes up Italian nationality.

September Round Up

View attachment 426613

The Celtic game set the tone for our Champions League campaign as we loose both games we play this month. A few rocky performances in the league drawing two games but we win the league with 6 games left.

League Table

View attachment 426612

Still only the one loss in the league this season and a very successful campaign this year.

Transfers

View attachment 426611

We sign our first regen and this guy looks pretty decent.

View attachment 426610

Along with the regen we sign another another young midfield player.

October Round Up

View attachment 426563

Goals galore in the league this month scoring 10 in 3 games. We also played fantastic against Barcelona as they scored their only goal from the penalty spot.

League Table

View attachment 426562

One game left in the league and we have already beaten last years points total by 3. I think next season im going to use the league as a competition to play my youth players.

CL Group

View attachment 426561
This was expected to be honest.

November Round Up

View attachment 426542

A good result against Celtic but we end the group in last place. We also lose our last game of the season in the league however we still dominate the league so I wasn't really bothered.

View attachment 426541

A decent transfer budget and most of this will be spent on youth players that can play in the first team.

I'm sick to death of my **** Marseille form after going 3/4 the season with 1 loss and banging in 2-3 goals a game and bam we just go to the **** all of a sudden like every fm save of mine mostly lol. Anyway this thread reminded me of my Swedish team Elfsborg and a 20 odd season game i had with them on fm08 so I'm gonna start a thread bud :D

My first on fm-base since the only fm site I've ever been on is pretty much dead these days after 7 years of being the only fm related forum I had signed up for.

Last edited:
March Round Up

View attachment 426421

We signed this young defensive midfielder for a small sum of ?400.

View attachment 426420

This striker cost a little more costing us 600 k.

View attachment 426419

This striker is the better one of the two and cost 400 k. He has already claimed his place in the first team and is gradually building up his confidence.

View attachment 426416

Meleg joined on loan from Ajax and got injured on the first day of training.

View attachment 426413

Almici was on the transfer list and looked like a very decent full back, especially as he only cost 63 k from Italian side Atalanta.

View attachment 426410

Another young midfielder and he was the most expensive costing us just under 1 million pounds.

View attachment 426403

Faksnes was a young defender that I signed on a free transfer.

View attachment 426399

The most expensive transfer and the one and only Munoz who I always sign. He cost me a hefty sum of 3.8 million but he is well worth it.

Fixtures

View attachment 426398

A new season with new players but still the same domination of the Swedish teams.

Swedish Cup Group

View attachment 426397

Simple games in the group stage and onto the quarter finals we go.

April Round Up

View attachment 426291

Babacar ends his goal drought by scoring two goals in the Semi Finals of the Swedish Cup. I have started using a new tactic that has two strikers so Babacar and Fadi are starting to play well together. A very strong start to our defence of the League title as we score plenty of goals.

League Table

View attachment 426290
5 out of 5 in the league scoring 10 goals without conceding any is a very positive sign.

The New Tactic

View attachment 426289
Never really had a good tactic but this one seems to be working very well at the moment. Fingers crossed!

May Round Up

View attachment 425883

Domination in the Swedish Cup Final against Helsingborg. We also win every game in the league which gives us a 100% record.

League Table

View attachment 425882

36 points out of a possible 36 which shows how the league is just too easy now.

June and July Round Up

View attachment 425830

A domination of the Andorran side Colona in the 2nd qualifying round of the CL winning 18-0 on aggregate. We then drew 0-0 away in Hungary to Videoton. Two draws in the league but we still remain unbeaten so far.

League Table

View attachment 425829

9 points clear with a game in hand over 2nd place.

August Round Up

View attachment 425763

We get into the Champions League Group stages once again as we beat Plzen 2-1 on aggregate. We also stay unbeaten in the league with a impressive win over Elfsborg.

League Table

View attachment 425762

I am hoping we can finish the season unbeaten as there is only 10 games left.

Champions League Group Stage

View attachment 425761

Another tough group but if we can do the double over Twente and scrape a result against Valencia or Dortmund then we do have the chance to get into the knock-out rounds.

Transfer Update

IN

Lucas Piazon - Free (Chelsea)

Emil Asmundsson - Loan (Brighton)

OUT

Boyata - 400 k (HSV)