Malmo FF - The Most Successful Club In Sweden

September Round Up

View attachment 425759

We start off our CL campaign with an impressive performance against Dortmund but we did lose 2-1. We then hosted Valencia and stunned the Spanish side scoring 3 goals from 5 shots.

League Table

View attachment 425758

5 games left and we are still unbeaten!

CL Group Stage

View attachment 425757

A very positive start to the CL campaign sitting equal on points with Valencia.

October and November Round Up

View attachment 425756

A rocky end to the league campaign however we did stay unbeaten for the remainder of the games. We also outperformed amazingly in the Champions League as the fight for 2nd place goes down to the last game day.

League Table

View attachment 425755

29 points clear at the top of the table with an amazing goal difference.

Champions League Group

View attachment 425754

The last game meant Dortmund had too win the game by 2 or more goals and hope we didn't score. Dortmund drew 2-2 with Twente and we drew 2-2 with Valencia which means we go through too the CL knock-out rounds.

Another dominant league season mate and progression in Europe is nice

Transfer Round Up

View attachment 425130

A very good transfer windows this time round as we strengthen our squad with 9 new faces.

View attachment 425128

Canelo is a young player that is very versatile and can play in most attacking positions. For the small of fee of 975k I am very happy with this deal.

View attachment 425126

I am not too sure about this Danish youngster but he has good scout reports so lets see if he can live up to his potential.

View attachment 425124

This guy is definitely a player I want to keep a close eye on as he looks like he will become a top class forward.

View attachment 425122

This GK cost me a lot of money so lets hope he develops nicely.

View attachment 425119

And finally this young Brazilian centre back who already looks top class. A little bit of work on his mental attributes and hes ready to go.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 1ST KNOCKOUT ROUND
vs Man City

View attachment 425109

A dominant performance from Man City as expected but we held out for a well earned draw in Sweden.

View attachment 425108

Again we was dominated by Man City but we held our lines and pulled through winning by away goals. Silva missed a penalty in the dieing minutes which would have taking City through, so luck was definitely on our side today!

Same **** different story, I downloaded something on my computer that I needed to do college work and it corrupted my C drive resulting in me loosing everything on it

Same **** different story, I downloaded something on my computer that I needed to do college work and it corrupted my C drive resulting in me loosing everything on it

:( I'm sorry!
This is the first blog I have ever followed..
Good job!