Malmo FF - The Most Successful Club In Sweden

September Round Up

View attachment 427438

We open our Europa League campaign with a 6-1 destruction of Sparta Prague. Another defeat in the league this time away to Elfsborg which was expected as we played very poor.

League Table

View attachment 427436

We are still 8 points clear at the top of the table with 6 games remaining I am pretty certain we will not let our lead slip. Our goal difference has impressed me a lot as we have only conceded 12 goals all season.

Europa League Group

View attachment 427435

A very tough group and I am not expecting us too get results against Liverpool or Napoli.

Team News

Benjamin Fadi makes his first cap and goal for Ghana.

We sell Petar Petrovic for 500k a deal which could rise to 1.3 million.

October Round Up

View attachment 427370

Two very valiant performances against Liverpool and Napoli however we did not come out with any points. Our league performances have still been very good and as a result of this we have retained the league title.

League Table

View attachment 427369

A very great league performance this year and it has been much easier than last year. 13 points clear with two games remaining allows me to field much weaker sides and focus on trying to get out of our Europa League Group.

Lovano Enters Swedish Hall Of Fame

View attachment 427368

Swedish Legend Praises Lovano

View attachment 427367

November & December Round Up

View attachment 427362

We end the season very well getting one win and a draw. We crash out of the Europa League Group stage but I was not expecting too get through that crazy tough group.

League Table

View attachment 427358

We have by far the best team in the league as you can see by the league standings but we still have a lot of work too do in European competitions.

Europa League Group Stage

View attachment 427357

At least we done better than Sparta Prague.

Squad Overview

View attachment 427356

Just like last season Jansson and Fadi both scoring the majority of the goals.

Training Facilities

View attachment 427355

Our finances have been on the rise over the past two seasons and new training facilities are in order to get the best out of our team.

Fantastic story mate. Great read How do you get your pictures so big?

March Round Up

View attachment 427170

First off, we have a new chairman after Nilsson had the highest amount of votes in the election.

View attachment 427169

We continue our trend going unbeaten in our first four games in the Cup Group stage and the Super Cup.

Swedish Cup Group Stage

View attachment 427168

A very easy group and we advance comfortably into the Quarter Finals of the Swedish Cup.

Transfer Signings

View attachment 427167

We sign two players from Udinese on loan and bring in two free transfers.

April Round Up

View attachment 427140

Our first time we have advanced all the way through the Swedish Cup into the final. Benjamin Fadi has started to pick up his form in the latter stages of the month.

League Table

View attachment 427127

Im not too worried about the league at the moment as we are only four games in. A good unbeaten start to the league hopefully gives us confidence going into next month.

nice couple of seasons mate, might have a Elfsborg game like i usually do

May Round Up

View attachment 426934

Overall a decent month as we won the Swedish Cup for the first time in my management career at Malmo with a simple win against AIK. We also stay unbeaten in the league with a very good run of wins this month.

League Table

View attachment 426932

Still yet to lose a game in the league as we extend our unbeaten run to 16.

Finances

View attachment 426936

The clubs finances are looking very good at the moment and thats most likely due to the fact we are not spending much money on players.

NOTE: My game froze so I had to play the games again ( Only from the AIK game )

Last edited:
View attachment 426831

Sweden has also risen in the coefficients table into 18th place. That now means we have 2 teams in the 2nd qualifying round of the Europa League and one in the 3rd qualifying round. We also have one team ( Malmo ;) ) In the Champions League 2nd qualifying round.

nice mate and hopefully you can get past the qual phase and rake in that CL money

June Round Up

View attachment 426695

A poor performance against Helsingborg meant we suffered our first defeat in the league. One thing that has picked up this season is our away form and it is helping us out a lot when playing the top half teams

League Table

View attachment 426693

We did suffer away defeat but we are still 9 points clear. However, AIK do have a game in hand.

Transfers

View attachment 426692

We sign young Bayern midfielder Weiser on a free transfer.

View attachment 426691

Young goalkeeper Ronnow joins from AC Horsens for a some of 275k.

View attachment 426690

We also sign defensive midfielder Emmanuel Badu from Udinese for 500k.

July Round Up

View attachment 426686

We dominate Cliftonville in the 2nd CL qualifying round winning 8-0 on aggregate. We also beat rivals AIK and Goteborg in away ties with both games ending 1-0. We also started out 3rd CL qualifying round off very strong winning 3-0 in Sweden against Romanian side Petrolul.

League Table

View attachment 426681

I think we are going to win our 3rd consecutive league title as we have started to dominate the league now.