View attachment 85122 Wow, this is getting rediculous.. it was a cup game, but its just sick how well they play.. hope you guys will like it when i release it :D

Hi guys.

I have for a long time experimented with different settings/formations and so on. Finally i think im on to a winning formula.. Currently playing with Derby County FC. No signings at all. It's going above my expectations right now.. Im going to release the tactic later today, if you are intrested to try it out.

So far:

View attachment 1125975

I will update this thread later, when i think the tactic is completed. Best regards, Malte722.

Nice pal - release the temp version then you can release the final product later - I'm game :)

Yea it's not a 5-2-3 it's a 5-2-3-0!!! Please update your title!

Haha, guys.. i know, its not the only 523 strikerless version out there, but i think this one is something else.. :eek: atlest so far...

Be patient, im not finnished with it.. but feel free to try it out and leave feedback. I will as i said, update the OP with information about the tactic, players, teamtalks etc. I may not be able to update the OP today, because im going to work tomorrow morning, how ever... i will try my best. :)

do you use OI?? thats the only thing i want to know :)

Have i stated that ive "broken" somthing?! Yes it proven that its best to play with strikerless tactics, otherwise i would not try it my self... haha... smart ***.

THIS

malte722 said:
Hi guys.

I have for a long time experimented with different settings/formations and so on. Finally i think im on to a winning formula.. Currently playing with Derby County FC. No signings at all. It's going above my expectations right now.. Im going to release the tactic later today, if you are intrested to try it out.

Just gave it a try for a few games on my FC United save. This test version is good and not far behind my favourites I use for my "proper" saves (el afoor 1.1 at home journeyman when away) but is just missing that little bit of spark. Maybe the first proper version will be better but it's certainly not a bad tactic and will over achieve regardless