Ajax Update - Season 2 - Sub Top/Better Players

League Table
764b9d233e5079e3153dca2bd3535ccd.png

CH League Final
b3752aee4d9cabd2196eb9723d169801.png

So how do I feel about that? - I think it was awesome in general - I will definitely pick this tactic for any underdog projects - But as you can see it will do well with a solid team as well - Personally I don't find strikerless superior when you have a quality team - But it will still do very good - But I would pick a different formation for a top team.

All in all though its been a great pleasure to try this formation out - I'm quite exhausted right now :) - I hope you guys will take over and show us what you got with this one.

Rock on guys - Cheers

Highly Recommended - Download Malte's 5230 Here

DELETE OR GET REPORTED - THIS IS UNRELATED TO THIS THREAD!!!!!! - Unfair to the author

Unfair to the author??Who is author you or Malte?
b you provide more information of tactic and tactic then Malte who just post pictures like troll .....

you don t get the point (will realase it when i play 200 years more) troll

Lol...sorry. First of all I read 200 games, and I though you were genuinely in the wrong thread. It was a joke, ok. No need to call me a troll. :p

Last edited:
Lol...sorry. First of all I read 200 games, and I though you were genuinely in the wrong thread. It was a joke, ok. No need to call me a troll. :p

no mate i don t call you troll sorry for that.i am trolling this post :)

Saying im a troll? I don't like to release tactics after playing 10 games or so.. i want to try it with several teams before i can say its good or not.. dont like to wait? then create your own or download an other tactic, simple... :)

hum..; i am disapointed, i would have liked to try your tactic (sorry for my englsih) :s

Saying im a troll? I don't like to release tactics after playing 10 games or so.. i want to try it with several teams before i can say its good or not.. dont like to wait? then create your own or download an other tactic, simple... :)

Agree... Always test the tactics in different leagues and on different level(top team, under dog, lower league team) before releasing it;)

hi malte when is the updated version been released cant wait try it

has anyone else found this tactic gets quite a few yellow card just i dont want remove anything as its a great tactic

my tactic unbeatean for almost 3 seasons and nobody even bothers lol , play the brendan way if u want to try it