So I'm in the middle of a flu - it took me a bit of time to complete this but now I finished it this morning - so sorry for the lack of interaction in the meantime.

Hull 1st season no transfers - media predicted 20th
3f3b6155289d6019a7fe0e23dc73f188.png

Fa Cup Final
a813cce07d492e667e36094fa2d838d5.jpg

EFL Cup - Hull also achieved a semi final over 2 legs against man.utd but lost. Hull has a weak team real weak - and I do think if you manage your team and buy all the right players for the different positions their is a big chance you will improve lots and lots compared to the result above - I would have liked 75-80 points - but that is really pushing it a notch with these players :)

I will say a few things - I totally disaggree that strikerless is king - I think its an illussion becourse strikerless get normally more clear cuts - but I have seen the best goalscoring tactics has strikers more than 1 - 2 or 3 but then it also depends on the players and their support obviously - If you people can show me a player that score 60-85 goals in a season using strikerless then I might be convinced that strikerless is as good as strikers :) - but I don't believe it can do that with capable players - prove me wrong :)

Its safe to say that this is a great underdog tactic it does good in defence and it does good in offense and as quick said it will probably be up their with the best strongest tactics - So Malte Whiskey or Malteaser - good job on yet another solid contribution.

Underdog - Highly Recommended
Top Team - Will do good and maybe great - You have to decide :)

Cheers

So I'm in the middle of a flu - it took me a bit of time to complete this but now I finished it this morning - so sorry for the lack of interaction in the meantime.

Hull 1st season no transfers - media predicted 20th
3f3b6155289d6019a7fe0e23dc73f188.png

Fa Cup Final
a813cce07d492e667e36094fa2d838d5.jpg

EFL Cup - Hull also achieved a semi final over 2 legs against man.utd but lost. Hull has a weak team real weak - and I do think if you manage your team and buy all the right players for the different positions their is a big chance you will improve lots and lots compared to the result above - I would have liked 75-80 points - but that is really pushing it a notch with these players :)

I will say a few things - I totally disaggree that strikerless is king - I think its an illussion becourse strikerless get normally more clear cuts - but I have seen the best goalscoring tactics has strikers more than 1 - 2 or 3 but then it also depends on the players and their support obviously - If you people can show me a player that score 60-85 goals in a season using strikerless then I might be convinced that strikerless is as good as strikers :) - but I don't believe it can do that with capable players - prove me wrong :)

Its safe to say that this is a great underdog tactic it does good in defence and it does good in offense and as quick said it will probably be up their with the best strongest tactics - So Malte Whiskey or Malteaser - good job on yet another solid contribution.

Underdog - Highly Recommended
Top Team - Will do good and maybe great - You have to decide :)

Cheers

Thx for great feedback. Will upload to other site when its finnished.. way to many retards here nowadays. :) I will send you a PM later...

Thx for great feedback. Will upload to other site when its finnished.. way to many retards here nowadays. :) I will send you a PM later...

I'd be interested in trying your next version also. Like Jes said solid contribution

Okay.. i will update the OP and just ignore the retards. Im glad that a few of you guys appreciates the tactic.

And i will say it once again; IM FULLY AWARE OF THE NUMBERS OF STRIKERLESS TACTICS OUT THERE. GUESS WHY IT'S LIKE THAT? BECAUSE ALMOST ANYTHING WITHOUT IT WON'T WORK THIS YEAR. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF TACTICS, THEN SIMPLY JUST IGNORE THE THREAD INSTEAD OF BEEING RETARDS.

Yea mate - the forum has become flooded like texas - with bullying comments and suspicions - Its suppose to be a place where we hang out have fun enjoy what we love and share our differences and experiences within the game etc - its not a place for mental mindgames - we are here together - lets get the best out of it - like a big family :)

I have a tactical project for you if you are interested after this one - I'm interested to see your interpretation of a specific formation - let me know and i'll pm you pal

Cheers matey

It looks amazing so I'm waiting final version with a great op mate

The tactic works such with low pa players: 90/100 ?

Yea mate - the forum has become flooded like texas - with bullying comments and suspicions - Its suppose to be a place where we hang out have fun enjoy what we love and share our differences and experiences within the game etc - its not a place for mental mindgames - we are here together - lets get the best out of it - like a big family :)

I have a tactical project for you if you are interested after this one - I'm interested to see your interpretation of a specific formation - let me know and i'll pm you pal

Cheers matey

Ooppss for some reason i cant message you - have you reached your maximum posts :) - I could message another person - so that might be it - anyway tell me if its that - cheers

The tactic works such with low pa players: 90/100 ?

Whats your league? - this will more than likely work with most teams in the game - playing in the premier league with PA 90/100 is probably not optimal, but I guess you wouldn't have such players by then :)

remember though its a beta version - he still tries and improve it

Just upload it on here, it's a tactics sharing forum. That way we can all try it and help you if it needs any improvement. I'd be delighted to try it. Great work!

@malte722 @jesaustralia you guys make the game playable. Great contributors! Haters gotta hate. Just know that there are many of us that appreciate what you, and others, do for this community. Love and respect!

@malte722 @jesaustralia you guys make the game playable. Great contributors! Haters gotta hate. Just know that there are many of us that appreciate what you, and others, do for this community. Love and respect!

Just got to look at the SI forum. Don't get me wrong still some good tactics on there but only a few keep it going nowadays knap for example springs to mind. Anyway off topic over.
I kept up with the beta version and it seems there is a lot of potential to rival goodbye etc. Just to clarify not saying it's broke anything....just that's on further testing it's impressing me more

opposition instructions or do you leave to assistant

No oi's and no oi's left for the assistant - OI's thrown in to the dumbster :)

I'm doing a new save with this one - Before it was Hull that ended 4th 1st season - won the fa cup and reached the efl cup semis - Now I have my attention for youth developing club Ajax Amsterdam - I will give you updates when the season are over - currently in March, but will say that we have reached the quarter finals in the champions league and the final in the dutch cup and are currently in 1st position - with PSV close by - I'm not doubting it one second that this 1st season will surpass any expectation I had before taking over the job - whats interesting is we got 15 points in the group stages beating Real Madrid - Dortmund and Gladbach - we have just beaten Levercusen in the first KO round - The amazing part is that we have signed a couple of players but no big signings - I'm amazed that a team of Ajax strenght can compete at that level - they really shouldn't.

I don't understand why this thread doesn't have the most interest in this forum right now - When I showed you the Hull teams success 1st season - that should give you a clue to how strong this is - Hull players are really weak - so this tactic will be enhanced as soon you get better players obviously - Go grab it now and report back I would really like this thread to become alive becourse it deserves it.

The Author Malte has proven himself very capable in the past - so don't suggest that he should ask for help creating tactics - Its very disrespectful if you ask me.

Malte I hope you either are still working on this tactic or enjoying the one you created - I think its a fantastic tactic - and I hope you will keep participating in this thread and help keeping alive your own thread :D - maybe with a new opening post or something.

Anyway this is all I wanted to say - I hope you guys will work this monster in your saves - if not theirs really no point in releasing quality stuff to you.

Cheers

I agree. This is a monster tactic. I tweaked the WB instructions and now strikers scoring for fun.

Thanks Malte...

What tweak mate? This tac dont have strikers, so could you upload tactic with you're tweak?

I'm in shock right now....

The CH League Quarter final between Ajax & Barcelona - 1st season - 1st leg 2-2
This is the 2nd leg in pictures - I dominated them at home - In teamtalks I told the Ajax players calmly that they are huge underdogs - ###The Shock Below###

2mins gone
2cd4374cbc176fe1ae1a85b85effb316.jpg

8mins gone
e76093d8855ec2748951c24e8e7fa524.jpg

25mins gone
2be13be4daec574b5391cb31c328e176.jpg

34mins gone
d8eb458c069271ff35c8114a9bb341f0.jpg

FT - Result
218066e1e3c04db1b2d369442fca3cf3.jpg

Post 19 Limpopo saids its nothing special - take that back please :) - Its the most useful reupload of a tactic I've seen in a long time - This one is created by Malte722 -
Download Here

I will do twitch one of these days for sure at Weartibus - follow it live!!!

What tweak mate? This tac dont have strikers, so could you upload tactic with you're tweak?

I set the WB to attack and add cross at byline. But I have awesome WB with good crossing stats.