Does anyone know why the Man City players cry and moan literally all of the time! If i say im happy, sad,angry, hungry they all have bad responses before during and after games Nasri just hates me i think he is negative every time i say anything and i was told to tell Silva i was happy with his form and he said he wasnt so he doesnt know how i can be! Cheeky *******, never had such a negative side is this why they concede poor goals from their own error

Man City

View attachment 322054

September 2012

First off i thought i would show you the biggest deals that happened over the summer in the english premier league

View attachment 322058

Champions League Odds

View attachment 322059

I know we are nowhere near favourites but we have to see anything but getting to the quarter finals as a failure especially with the group we have been drawn in we may have Real Madrid but then the other two sides will not cause any problems.

View attachment 322063

Premier League
Reading 1 - 2 Man City
Toure 9 Sanchez 77

Well Yaya gave us the lead early on then we peppered their goal with shots but just didnt have the end product, their equalizer was yet again a mistake from us as Joe Hart ran out to tackle the CF and Karacan literally hit a shot from 40 yards which drifted over Hart's head who was by the edge of the penalty area, I brought Sanchez on with 20 minutes to go and a beautiful solo effort saved our blushes.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Swansea
Nasri 45

Nasri had a goal disallowed early on and hit the post so should really be celebrating a hat trick right now, we had plenty of chances (18shots) but just dont have that cutting edge yet, a lot of our players are tired already so hopefully some match fitness will help.

Champions League Group Stage
Zilina 0 - 1 Man City
Nastasic 3

Nastasic scored a wonderfully worked header early on and i thought the flood gatew would open but yet again our inability to convert chances to goals gives us a nervy game, we had pretty much a reserve side out as for some reason we play 3 games in 5 days!!!!

Zilina 18th Sep
Everton 20th Sep
Chelsea 22nd Sep

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Man City 2 - 1 Everton
Toure 40 Thiago 63

Thiago makes his first start for the team after suffering from a knee injury since he joined and gets on the scoresheet to boot, Tevez is out injuried at the moment but Aguero and Dzeko have not looked good.

Premier League
Chelsea 1 - 1 Man City
Nastasic 66

Nastasic saves the day again with another headed goal from a corner but Chelsea ran us rampant this is the first game since i took over that i have seen our side completly dominated from start to finish

Premier League
Man City 2 - 2 Tottenham
Aguero 2, 27

Well everything was going well with Aguero getting back to goalscoring ways early on and then Bale got a goal back just before half time, then the idiot that is Joe Hart struck! He dribbled the ball out past the penalty box lost it to Bale who simply tapped it in on the 88th minute for the equalizer, is their any reason why Hart is making so many errors?

I had a word with him to see if it changes anything

View attachment 322096

Premier League Table

View attachment 322098

Despite the two recent poor draws we are top of the premier league after 6 games! Which means little at this point, i need the team to stop making errors now get some fitness and work well together.

Player of the Month

View attachment 322101

Nastasic has been in some fine form and is one of the only defenders so far not to have made an error that lead to a goal.

Man City

View attachment 322549

October 2012

First off Sanchez gets injuried on international duty and will miss at least a month, not what we needed with they way my strikers are playing at the moment.

Man City 0 - 0 Real Madrid

A bore draw but one i am proud of as with our recent dodgy defending we managed to keep out Ronaldo and co and Jack Rodwell did what he does best(get injuried).

Premier League
Everton 0 - 0 Man City

A real bore draw, not what i wanted against Everton who have started poor in the league but nobody looks like scoring a change in tactics is in order methinks.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 1 West Ham
Aguero 68 Kompany 63

Oh did we get lucky West Ham went ahead early on but a funny 5 minutes from their defenders allowed us to turn the game on its head then sit on the lead for the rest of the match.

Kobenhaven 2 - 3 Man City
Toure 44 Varane 50 Tevez 86

Well yet again our dodgy defending almost puts us to shame, we went 2 up just after the break only for them to pull 2 back before Tevez scored the winner with only minutes to go and with me thinking it was all over Tevez won a penalty and should have put the game to bed but missed!

Premier League
Man City 2 - 1 Sunderland
Toure 44 Kompany 88

What is it with us in giving away leads? This time we have Kompany to thank in salvaging the points, can you believe that despite our side being so poor at times im still undefeated!

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Cardiff 1 - 4 Man City
Sandro 19 Milner 31 Aguero 35 Varane 44

Well this match was all decided in the first half with a number of second team players getting a game including Kolarov, Rekik and Milner putting in a decent shift, this was the first time this season we beat a side by more than a one goal margin.

Premier League Table

View attachment 322556

Still means little at the moment but i still think that the league will be coming to Manchester come the end of the season but whether to us is another matter.

Player of the Month
View attachment 322557

Yaya Toure has a had a decent month scoring a couple of good goals but the main reason why he is player of the month is the shift he put in against Real Madrid to run the midfield

Man City

View attachment 322578

November 2012

First bit of sad news is top transfer target Robert Lewandowski i have only just noticed has turned 24 since the transfer window meaning i can no longer sign him aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
Worst news of all is after the first game this month Yaya Toure got injuried and is out for 4 months

View attachment 322579

Premier League
West Brom 1 - 2 Man City
Aguero 7 Toure 88

Well we do seem to like an early and late goal! We always seem to take the lead then concede then score a late winner! Yaya Toure got injuried literally seconds after netting the winner for us in this match.

Man City 4 - 1 Kobenhaven
Nasri 25 Aguero 30, 82 Javi Garcia 66

A good game and a very good result its nice to see that Aguero has his goalscoring boots on now but Tevez has missed some really easy chances! Javi Garcia may be poor in real life but he has been one of my best players and a 30yard screamer that hit the crossbar and went in helps me like him even more.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Norwich
Tevez 10, 82 Aguero 26

A good result and i think the change in tactics has really helped the whole side but more importantly the strikers i had a wird with Tevez after missing a few easy chances recently and he must of listened as he pounced on Norwich and put away two good chances.

Premier League
Southampton 0 - 3 Man City
Tevez 8, 85 Aguero 19
Kompany sent off 92

Deja vu? The same two players score at roughly the same times to win us this game, then the numpty that is Vincent Kompany decided a deliberate handball in the opponents penalty area in extra time in a game we were winning easily was a good idea, straight red means he will miss 3 games.

Man City 6 - 0 Zilina
Silva 12 Aguero 23, 54 Tevez 37, 66 Rodwell 78

Well what can i say my magic words have certainly worked on Tevez 6 goals in 3 games since i said he needs to pick up his form! Despite their being 6 goals Rodwells one was by far the best a thunderous shot from 30odd yards.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Fulham
Aguero 27, 36

A comfortable win in this match with Aguero picking up his 14th and 15th goals of the season not bad since we are not even in December yet!

Capital One Cup Qtr Final
QPR 2 - 5 Man City
Thiago 13 Silva 19 Dzeko 53 Garcia 66 Rodwell 91

As you can see with some of the goalscorers i put out a bit of a second team which came unstuck early on with QPR scoring twice before Thiago got one back but i think it shows the character in our team that we can come back and then destroy QPR with Dzeko even grabbing his first goal of the season.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 322580
View attachment 322582View attachment 322581

Sitting pretty at the top but the likes of Man Utd and Tottenham are matching us every step of the way at the moment, and Aguero is even near the top of the goalscoring charts along with the usual suspects.

Player of the Month

View attachment 322583

Carlos Tevez took his rollicking well and picked up his form quickly grabbing himself 6 goals in the next 3 games.

In my southhampton save there is a few decent youngers that will become stars. Luke Shaw as a back up LC? Suso from liverpool will become awesome eventually. Gerard Defolou from barca had bags of potential to on my save, might be worth a look :)

Man City

View attachment 322598

December 2012

First off yet more injuries to the first team, this time Thiago and Tevez will miss at least a month each

View attachment 322600View attachment 322601

Premier League
Man City 1 - 2 Arsenal
Varane 26

A terrible result as a frenzied 5 minutes from Santi Cazorla in the last 20 minutes turned this game on its head and handed me my first defeat as Man City manager bringing to an end our unbeaten run.

View attachment 322602

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Man City
Hernandez 93

Well it looks like losses are like buses you wait for one for ages then 2 come at once! I simply could not believe this we were by far the worse of the two teams but didnt deserve to lose so late on!

View attachment 322603

We come second in the groups after this loss but we some how manage to pull off one of the easiest draws for the 1st knockout rounds by getting Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb who ****** beat AC Milan home and away in the group stages.

View attachment 322604

Premier League
Liverpool 2 - 2 Man City
Aguero 30 Richards 53

Well i suppose its better than a loss but looks like Joe Hart is back to his old tricks again this time throwing the ball out to a waiting Suarez on the edge of the penalty area to score the equalizer.

Premier League
QPR 1 - 5 Man City
Tevez 4, 74 Sandro 8 Aguero 32, 50

Well im glad to see us back on track against lowly QPR as we destroy them and both Tevez and Aguero should have had hat tricks with the amount of chances they had.

Premier League
Man Utd 0 - 1 Man City
Tevez 31
Garcia sent off 54

Tevez wins it for us by scoring against his former club but Garcia gave us a nervy second half after getting sent off for two yellow cards, i had to drop everyone back and defend for the rest of the game but this match could be all important in the title race.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 1 Newcastle
Dzeko 36
Sandro sent off 12

Well thats all the hard work in beating United undone as they win we only manage a draw, it was the turn of my other DM to get sent off today but so early on we never stood a chance of winning yet Dzeko managed the first goal but we were soon pegged back by Cisse.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Aston Villa
Garcia 11

Well Garcia has made up for his sending off in the United game by scoring the all important only goal in this match.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Wigan
Varane 5 Sanchez 88

Well a goal either end of this game wins us this rather boring match but we did rest quite a few players including Kompany and Silva and thats despite missing Thiago and Tevez to injury and Sandro to suspension.

View attachment 322605View attachment 322606View attachment 322607

3 points clear at the top with over half the games already played and im content im interested to see if i get much of a transfer budget in January as you usually get the money before hand but i havent been offered anything yet.

Player of the Month
View attachment 322608

Varane gets it with a couple of good goals this month to go along with some impressive performances with the likes of Kompany always fatigued at the moment he is one player that doesnt need subbing!

In my southhampton save there is a few decent youngers that will become stars. Luke Shaw as a back up LC? Suso from liverpool will become awesome eventually. Gerard Defolou from barca had bags of potential to on my save, might be worth a look :)

Shaw looks like a good LB may take a look at him for this game as a Liverpool fan i tend to sign Jack Robinson! Suso might not get much game time in my side but Delefolou looks good but i dont play with wingers,

Man City

View attachment 322627

January Transfer Window

So i didnt expect to get much money due to the big outlays in the summer but then i was offered the chance to change my expectations from challengers to winning the league and i was a given a reasonable budget to achieve this.

View attachment 322628

I needed it after this happened early on in January

View attachment 322629

Thats right my ****** luck we just get Toure back after 4 months out and Aguero breaks his leg meaning he will miss 7months! So he is out for at least the season and will be lucky to be fit for the next season.

So i set out on signing 3 Key Players

Jack Wilshere

View attachment 322632

I got my man after a 6 month wait! He is a brilliant CM and with the fact i play 3 CM's and an AMC he has 4 spots to aim for and with the likes of Milner, Sinclair, Hughes and Rodwell getting a lot of game time due to injuries i think he is a much better player to have

Iker Munian

View attachment 322641

Had to pay his £39million release clause but i hope it was worth it, i have never had him myself in a team but saw what he could do for me in KLIPPYBO's Bilbao save where he was unstoppable.

Lars Bender

View attachment 322642

A brilliant DMC and will be straight in the first team ahead of Rodwell hopefully just the first of many of the talented young Germans to come to Man City.

I have tried a lot to get rid of players but no one will budge, Sinclair and Kolarov have even been offered for free! May just let the board sort out their releases from the club if they continue to reject moves

I hope you are secretly running Man City into the ground, follow my England story, please

Last edited:
I hope you are secretly running Man City into the ground, follow my England story

Nah we are too good! money and young players galore yeah i will check out your story i was thinking of trying to get an international job to coincide with my Man City one if any come up even if its england under 21's

Nah we are too good! money and young players galore yeah i will check out your story i was thinking of trying to get an international job to coincide with my Man City one if any come up even if its england under 21's
Spain U21s would be better, more wonderkids come from their

Spain U21s would be better, more wonderkids come from their
got to do my bit for england(H)
Also if i want some of my academy in my first team in years to come may help being able to give them international experience or may go totatlly left field and take over Wales!

got to do my bit for england(H)
Also if i want some of my academy in my first team in years to come may help being able to give them international experience or may go totatlly left field and take over Wales!
If you take over Wales, it'd only add to your CV. Not many good players have been Welsh, bar Bale and Bellamy

Man City

View attachment 322849

January 2013

Premier League
Reading 0 - 3 Man City
Aguero 22 Nasri 25 Dzeko 77

An easy win in the league and one of the last matches Aguero scored and played in before breaking his leg in the next game

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Swansea 0 - 1 Man City
Danilo 4

An early goal won this cup tie for us and the game became boring once Aguero was stretchered off with his terrible injury.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st leg
Tottenham 0 - 1 Man City
Wilshere 66

What a goal for Wilshere to grab on his debut and against his former Arsenal rivals Tottenham! A good win to get the goal away from home puts us in the drivers seat for the next leg.

Premier League
Stoke 1 - 0 Man City

A poor result as our side is really starting to show fatigue and we had 8 players out with injuries in this match, It was Crouch who grabbed the winner from a corner with not long left to go.

Premier League
Swansea 0 - 1 Man City
Vorm o.g 88

Well this was a lucky result, it was more of a power shot from Silva than an own goal from Vorm but im not fussed im just glad to get the 3 points.

As their are so many games in January i will post a second half to Jan Next

Shaw looks like a good LB may take a look at him for this game as a Liverpool fan i tend to sign Jack Robinson! Suso might not get much game time in my side but Delefolou looks good but i dont play with wingers,

****!

Its strange your only scraping wins, hope you batter someone soon! Keep updating am watching for more :D

****!

Its strange your only scraping wins, hope you batter someone soon! Keep updating am watching for more :D
Yeah i have been worried about that too! Aguero out for 6 months doesnt help and there are no immediate solutions for strikers i can sign under 23 if i didnt have that rule i would have Lewandowski and Falcao at my disposal, im all the way in april so will definetly be plenty of updates to come

Man City

View attachment 322943

January 2013 Part 2

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 2 Man City
Tevez 54 Dzeko 88

A comfortable victory as we face Spurs for the second time this month with our side definetly dominating this game more than the last and Dzeko unlucky to only grab the one goal.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
Man City 3 - 2 Tottenham
Tevez 18 Dzeko 54 Kaboul o.g

We win the tie fairly easily but this game was a back and forth affair where nobody really dominated and the free flowing football reined, we won 4-2 on aggregate and will face Stoke in the final in feb.

FA Cup 4th rnd
Brighton 0 - 2 Man City
Sanchez 79 Silva 92

Well that was lucky after giving most of my first team a rest after two important victories over spurs my reserves simply couldnt get the job done so it was down to 2 of my subs to put us through to the 5th rnd.

Premier League
Man City 4 - 0 Chelsea
Dzeko 4 Wilshere 18 Rodwell 22 Sanchez 88

Oh what a result! First time in a long time that we have destroyed a team and it was only reigning European Champions Chelsea! Everything clicked into place here and bar Aguero being out this was the first time i put out my complete eleven, there is usually always 2 or 3 missing.

View attachment 322944View attachment 322945View attachment 322946

7 points clear at the top of the league but Man Utd have a game in hand, as was mentioned before we have struggled in a lot of games and never really dominated proceedings yet find ourselves top of the league, in the League Cup Final, winners of the Community Shield, and still in the FA Cup and Champs Lge.

Could i be the worst performing team to win the Premier League!?!

Player of the Month

View attachment 322947

Dzeko gets it this month he used to be such a beast on FM i would always sign him before he had joined City but since Aguero's horror injury he has really stepped up and scored a healthy 4 goals in the 5 games he played this month.

Man City

View attachment 323030

February 2013

Rodwell picks up another injury this month along with a few minor ones
View attachment 323031

Premier League
Sunderland 2 - 1 Man City
Muniain 71

Well i dont know how we lost this one! Kompany managed not one but two own goals before sub Muniain pulled a goal back but that was a mere consolation and Man Utd have caught up to only 2 points behind now.

Champions League 1st knockout rnd 1st leg
Man City 3 - 0 Dinamo
Sandro 8, 65 Silva 44

Well an unlikely brace from DMC Sandro got this game going but with how poor they are i would have liked a few more!

FA Cup 5th rnd
Man City 2 - 0 Ipswich
Tevez 44 Dzeko 88

After resting the key strikers for the Dinamo game i gave them a run out here and they both scored well taken goals but we yet again should have had 5 or 6 we are really missing Aguero's cutting edge.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 1 Everton
Wilshere 71

Another goal from Wilshere saves my blushes against a poor Everton side, Wilshere went off injuried after his goal and that left us down to ten men so Everton could grab the equalizer, Kompany and Bender also went off injuried!

Capital One Cup Final
Man City 2 - 1 Stoke
Tevez 16, 53
MAN CITY WIN LEAGUE CUP

We never really looked like losing this as we win our second trophy of the season, could we be the most successful worst team in history!?!?

View attachment 323035

Premier League
Man City 3 - 1 West Brom
Dzeko 14 Bender 18 Tevez 62

A good win as we dont let the hype of winning the Capital One Cup 4 days before go to our heads as we beat West Brom with a highly polished performance with the front two again scoring.

View attachment 323037View attachment 323038View attachment 323039

4 points clear with 10 games to go with only Man Utd our threat to retaining the league, Aguero is still up in the goalscoring charts despite being out these past 2 months.

Player of the Month
View attachment 323041

4 goals for Carlos Tevez this month and most importantly the brace that won us the Capital One Cup, he has more than stepped up along with Dzeko to fill the void left by Aguero's injury.