View attachment 323086

March 2013

Premier League
West Ham 0 - 0 Man City

A bore draw.

Champions league Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Dinamo 1 - 2 Man City
Kompany 33 Tevez 88

OOOHHH boy did we get lucky they almost embarrassed us with a draw at Dinamo but Tevez popped up with a very late goal to win it on the night and we are comfortably through and we only go and get Man Utd in the quarter finals!

FA Cup 6th rnd
Stoke 1 - 4 Man City
Tevez 20, 66 Silva 44, 88

A comfortable victory and we are lucky the form Tevez is in as he is on fire at the moment! Dzeko hasnt been doing bad either and we have drawn Tottenham in the Semis, they cant get enough of us this season!

Premier League
Norwich 0 - 1 Man City
Dzeko 66

Not something the spanish and brazilian stars of the side enjoyed going to Norwich on a rainy tuesday night but towering centre forward Dzeko grabbed us the winner with a powerful header from a well taken free kick.

Premier league
Southampton 0 - 2 Man City
Tevez 54 Kompany 67

A good win against another poor side as Tevez yet again is the shining light in the side with Sandro picking up another injury.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 323098View attachment 323099View attachment 323100

Only 2 points clear now with seven games to go and it looks like this one could go down to the wire where we will face Man Utd on the last day of the season.

Player of the Month
View attachment 323102

Carlos Tevez continues with his good form grabbing another 4 goals this month and after a sketchy start to the season has really come into his own in recent weeks. I think he enjoys being the main man now that Aguero is out injuried.

How are your players reacting to team talks now, still negatively? I had the same prblem with liverpool

How are your players reacting to team talks now, still negatively? I had the same prblem with liverpool
Not so many anymore Joe Hart hates literally everything i say and Javi Garcia is never happy but the rest arent too bad, Aguero used to be the worst but he still scored goals so didnt bother me, i expect if i win a couple of trophies this season they may all start to love me!

Man City

View attachment 323566

April 2013

9 action packed games to fit into this month lets just hope our injury hit squad can cope with the demand.

Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg
Man Utd 0 - 3 Man City
Varane 9 Tevez 31, 48

A huge win at Old Trafford! I cant believe how we dominated this game and former Man Utd star Tevez grabbed a brace and the second leg should just be a formality now.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 1 QPR
Tevez 56, 92 Sanchez 70

Another easy win as Tevez yet again scores a brace, Aguero who? Despite him being our main man at the start of the season Tevez has been amazing and it will be hard for Aguero to get back in the side soon.

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg
Man City 4 - 0 Man Utd
Dzeko 13, 42 Silva 29 Sanchez 51

Another huge win against our biggest rivals and we are now through to the Semi's against Porto! That draw couldnt have gone any better with the other two teams Bayern and Barcelona!

FA Cup Semi Final
Tottenham 2 - 1 Man City
Tevez 36

Well thats the perfect season over! We were in with a chance of winning everything in the first season but fatigued reared its ugly head and destroyed our chances. Tevez socred first but after i made 3 subs due to fatigue another 3 players went off with injuries meaning our 8 men stood no chance against Gareth Bale.

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 2 Man City
Dzeko 10 Bender 90

What a wondergoal that came out of nowhere that won this match for us, Bender scores a brilliant Bending shot from 35odd yards to win the match in stoppage time.

Premier League
Arsenal 0 - 2 Man City
Dzeko 18 Tevez 66

The gruesome twosome are back! They both have been on another level since Christmas and its nice to see them both get on the scoresheet again.

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg
Porto 2 - 1 Man City
Tevez 28

Well we ran into the striker that is Jackson Martinez who scored 2 goals single handedly in the second half, i know we can turn it around in the second leg.

Premier League
Man City 4 - 0 Liverpool
Dzeko 23 Tevez 25 Bender 31 Thiago 41

A huge win and we are now 4 points clear of Man Utd with 3 games left in the league.

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg
Man City 3 - 0 Porto
Varane 60, 91 Tevez 73

So we win it 4-2 on aggregate and will face Bayern in the finals so we have dodged a bullet their! Varane is the suprise star in this game as he grabs 2 goals from set pieces to set us in the drivers seat.

View attachment 323579View attachment 323580View attachment 323581

As you can see 4 points clear with 3 games to go we may even have the leagur wrapped up before Man Utd come to the Etihad!
Kompany has been the stand out man for our side all season and has the highest average rating in the entire league!

Player of the Month

View attachment 323586

9 goals this month for Tevez thats more than some strikers get all season! He only has one year left in him though as he will be 29 this year then i have to sell him!

Man City

View attachment 323591

May 2013 End Of League Season

First off i thought i would show you the stupid contract i just signed to stay on for another 4 years.

View attachment 323592

And Javi Garcia adds to our injury woes

View attachment 323593

Premier League
Newcastle 0 - 1 Man City
Dzeko 36

We only need a draw against Aston Villa and the league is ours and we even had a new regen the RB Mcbride become the youngest ever City player in this match, maybe that shows the extent of our injury problems

View attachment 323594

Premier League
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Man City
Dzeko 3 Tevez 35

And the league is ours! Quite fitting that our two most impressive players score in the game that wins us the league before we even face United!

View attachment 323595

Not what i would call the Treble! The League, League Cup and Community Shield but if we win the Champs League that would be impressive.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 1 Man Utd
Rodwell 7 Dzeko 85

A late goal from Dzeko sees us win this match against fierce rivals and lift the Title in front of United which makes it all the sweeter!

View attachment 323596

View attachment 323597View attachment 323598View attachment 323599

Right so thats the league all wrapped up this season up next will be the Champions League Final against Bayern and the end of season post

Man City

View attachment 323765

End Of Season

Champions League Final

View attachment 323766

A huge win to pick up the Champions League as you can see we didnt really deserve it with a lot less possesion but two goals in the second half to turn it around win us our 4th trophy of the season.

View attachment 323767

Champions League Best Player

View attachment 323768

Vincent Kompany wins best player a truly outstanding award for a CB to claim he was also the best player in the premier league with the highest average ratings.

Champions League Team of the Season
View attachment 323770

6 of our players make the team of the season i guess the strikers did not get in due to them changing too often.

Premier League Awards

View attachment 323771View attachment 323772View attachment 323773

Man City Squad

View attachment 323774

Carlos Tevez Top Goalscorer

View attachment 323775

Best Player Vincent Kompany

View attachment 323777

Man City Best Eleven 2012/2013 Season

View attachment 323779

New Season Transfers up next . . .

Man City

View attachment 323875

July Transfer Window 2013

Season Expectations

View attachment 323876

Right well thats a nice bit of money to sort the team out with first off i looked at the side to see if anyone had turned the dreaded 30 and their was luckily only one player the injury prone Yaya Toure who was shipped off to PSG for a nice £20million fee.

So i decided to replace Toure with 2 young CM's in the shape of Pogba and Veratti, Pogba being a Man Utd academy star and Veratti coming the other way from PSG.

View attachment 323877View attachment 323878

We also bring in a new second choice GK who could definetly push the error prone Joe Hart at club and country level in Jack Butland

View attachment 323879

Then i picked up a young German whos name i cant be bothered to even try to learn how to spell Meyer who can play all across my midfield but is more for the future.

View attachment 323880

And Finally havent not spent much of my transfer budget i decided to go for a luxury signing in the shape of Neymar! Despite him being the 3rd best player in the world i have never signed him as on my Santos game i thought he was nothing special, lets see if he likes the Premier League

View attachment 323881

Transfer History

View attachment 323882

Joleon Lescott is the only other big sale again to PSG i think they are turning into the new Man City because in previous FM's no matter who you put up fors sale Man City were always keen on them now its PSG.

Premier league Top Transfers

View attachment 323883

Man Utd spent around £80million themselves on transfers and Tottenham spent big too so they will both be my biggest threats yet again this season.

Man City

View attachment 324079

August 2013

Prem Odds For New Season

View attachment 324080

We are favourites and i would like to think that is for a reason! Man Utd are definetly the biggest rivals but i really think Tottenham are the next rivals and they are way ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea.

Tactic and First Team Now

View attachment 324081

No one has really got a guarenteed spot and even Joe Hart will get under pressure from Jack Butland, i doubt anyone will play every game this season.

Community Shield

View attachment 324082

Well after Bale equalized late on and we then missed the first two penalties i really thought it just wasnt our day but we turned it around and Hart had a brilliant shootout and we won our first trophy of the new season.

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 2 Man City
Munian 66 Nastasic 89

What a lucky result as the kids come in for this match after the last game and still manage to scrape a victory with Fantastic Nastasic scoring a late winner

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Burnley
Aguero 61 Silva 68 Sandro 85

Well that was looking like a bore draw til Aguero put one in then the flood gates opened and we should have banged in seven!

European Super Cup

View attachment 324083

At Madrid won the Europa League yet again but we absolutely destroyed them! We won 5-2 and never looked like losing this it was probably the first time our first team played together this season.

Man City

View attachment 324096

September 2013

Champions League Odds

View attachment 324097

5th favourites is not too bad as its not very often anyone retains the Champions League anyway but we have moved up the european rankings to 11th and are one of the top seeds in the Group Stages

View attachment 324098

Not anyone near Real Madrid's difficulty to face but all 3 teams can cause problems on their night and are better than the other teams in our group last season.

Alaba picks up an injury this month for 5 weeks

View attachment 324099

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Hull City
Silva 32, 88

A good win as we still have to keep tweaking the tactics to get it just right as i would have liked the strikers to bash a few in against poor opposition.

Champions League Group Stage
Man City 3 - 0 Lyon
Varane 50 Dzeko 80 Wilshere 83

We made hard work of this match but after Varane scored their was only going to be one winner of this match and then we banged in a couple of late goals from subs when they were getting tired.

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Nottm Forest 0 - 2 Man City
Dzeko pen 92 Rodwell 117

Well my reserves really couldnt cope with lowly Forest it took a penalty in extra time to bring this tie to life then an amazing wondergoal from Rodwell finished the tie off.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Stoke
Aguero 22 Bender 55

Nice to see Aguero getting back on the scoresheet need to keep tweaking the tactics to hopefully get Neymar on form along with Aguero.

Premier League
Man Utd 1 - 0 Man City

View attachment 324100

As you can see we had a lot more chances than they did and it was a dodgy penalty decision that got them the winner hopefully i can sort the side out and pick up some more impressive results soon.

Premier League
Wigan 0 - 1 Man City
Nastasic 88

A Nastasic header with only minutes to go gets us the 3 points today and this tweak in tactics certainly didnt work!

View attachment 324101View attachment 324102View attachment 324103

Means little at the moment but is nice to start as you mean to go on! Hopefully we can stay on top for the rest of the season.

Right few update should be on today got a bit carried away last night and im in March 2014 already woops!

Man City

View attachment 324203

I thought i would share with you each season a list of decent players i can no longer sign as they have turned 24 :'(

Gareth Bale
Jordi Alba
Mats Hummels
Pato
Leandro Damao
Ganso
Thomas Mueller

There are many more but this is the top few on my player search screen that want to come to me and worse of all Sergio Busquets has fallen out with the Barcelona management and is pushing for a move to Man City shame hes 25!

I wouldn't sign Busquets if he came round and offered to play for free I hate him so much!!! But shame you can't sign Bale anymore. Nice stuff and KIU man

I wouldn't sign Busquets if he came round and offered to play for free I hate him so much!!! But shame you can't sign Bale anymore. Nice stuff and KIU man
Busquets on the game is pretty good i hate the guy in real life though one of the worse play actors of the game when i watch la liga, prefer it when Pepe gives him a crack for real! I know worse thing with bale is i have just changed my formation to have wingers as i wasnt happy with how we were doing! Oh well got Sanchez, Silva, Nasri and Neymar for that(H)
Neymar is doing a lot better too you will see in the posts today

Man City

View attachment 324249

October 2013

Bate 0 - 2 Man City
Aguero 32 Dzeko 78

A poor result really we should be putting 6 past Bate not struggling along with 2, Dzeko does like to come on and grab a goal which is always nice we do seem to like scoring late on.

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 2 Man City
Sandro 23 Nastasic 89

That man Nastasic wins it for us again he does seem to play like a striker some times always getting on the end of crosses! Sandro also put one past his old side and an important win against a big side.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Silva 15 Nasri 28

A good win as our midfielders yet again show our strikers how to score im getting a bit worried about the lack of goals may change the tactic to how my old Man Utd team used to play in my first story and play Neymar as an AML.

Man City 2 - 1 Schalke
Bender 63 Neymar 89

Well what a turnaround that was with Neymar relishing his new role and even grabbing a brilliant goal to keep our 100% record in the group stages alive.

Premier League
West Brom 1 - 4 Man City
Aguero 12, 40 Tevez 44, 78

Nice to see this pair score a couple of goals and us get a convincing win the new tactic looks like it may work and Tevez certainly enjoyed being an AMC for the day.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Arsenal 3 - 2 Man City
Neymar 78 Nastasic 88

Well we ran into the FM force that is Oliver Giroud! He banged in a hat trick as Arsenal do the unlikely and put a full strength side out and beat my reserves, a few subs at the end almost had a comeback on the cards but it wasnt to be and we get knocked out of the Cup as the holders.

View attachment 324250View attachment 324251View attachment 324252

4 points clear at this early stage of the season means little but its nice to see Man Utd have had a struggling start and we are 9 points ahead of them!
Despite my constant moaning about underperforming we are the leagues top scorers and have conceded the fewest!

Man City

View attachment 324249

October 2013

Bate 0 - 2 Man City
Aguero 32 Dzeko 78

A poor result really we should be putting 6 past Bate not struggling along with 2, Dzeko does like to come on and grab a goal which is always nice we do seem to like scoring late on.

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 2 Man City
Sandro 23 Nastasic 89

That man Nastasic wins it for us again he does seem to play like a striker some times always getting on the end of crosses! Sandro also put one past his old side and an important win against a big side.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Silva 15 Nasri 28

A good win as our midfielders yet again show our strikers how to score im getting a bit worried about the lack of goals may change the tactic to how my old Man Utd team used to play in my first story and play Neymar as an AML.

Man City 2 - 1 Schalke
Bender 63 Neymar 89

Well what a turnaround that was with Neymar relishing his new role and even grabbing a brilliant goal to keep our 100% record in the group stages alive.

Premier League
West Brom 1 - 4 Man City
Aguero 12, 40 Tevez 44, 78

Nice to see this pair score a couple of goals and us get a convincing win the new tactic looks like it may work and Tevez certainly enjoyed being an AMC for the day.

Capital One Cup 4th rnd
Arsenal 3 - 2 Man City
Neymar 78 Nastasic 88

Well we ran into the FM force that is Oliver Giroud! He banged in a hat trick as Arsenal do the unlikely and put a full strength side out and beat my reserves, a few subs at the end almost had a comeback on the cards but it wasnt to be and we get knocked out of the Cup as the holders.

View attachment 324250View attachment 324251View attachment 324252

4 points clear at this early stage of the season means little but its nice to see Man Utd have had a struggling start and we are 9 points ahead of them!
Despite my constant moaning about underperforming we are the leagues top scorers and have conceded the fewest!

Some very nice results man!!

I know i got to stop looking at the negatives and realise we are still doing pretty good and it only gets better!

Man City

View attachment 324298

November 2013

Tevez, Bender and Nasri add to injury woes this month

View attachment 324305View attachment 324306View attachment 324307

This is why im glad of having a big squad as despite these injuries i have not really felt the difference in results.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Everton
Aguero 19 Varane 29

Easy win, Easy Points NEXT

Schalke 1 - 3 Man City
Wilshere 38 Aguero 42 Neymar 80

After a nervy start where they scored first we turn this game around before the break and it was nice to see Neymar bag another goal in his new role of AML.

Premier League
Chelsea 2 - 0 Man City

Bleurgh! My scouts keep telling me to sign Eden Hazard and i now know why, he bagged 2 goals in 3 minutes with only 10 minutes left of the game not what i needed as everyone else around us made up ground in the title race.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 QPR
Dzeko 80 Bender 88

A lucky result and like i said we do like to leave it late, i think that because we have far superior subs than most teams they usually make the difference late on with 2 subs bagging the goals here.

Lyon 0 - 1 Man City
Pogba 60

A good win away from home as french wonderkid Pogba scores a wondergoal to keep the 100% record in the groups in tack.

View attachment 324309View attachment 324310View attachment 324311

3 points clear with a game in hand and all things are looking rosy in the league for us, we have dropped down the goalscoring charts but our defence is almost impregnable with Varane the second best player in the premier league at the moment.

Still watching bro :) still gonna try and snap up lamela or not now you have Neymar at your disposal?