Man City

View attachment 334537

September 2016

No major injury worries with no one picking up more than a dead leg in the matches this month.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 2 Liverpool
Gotze 22 Neymar 25

2 early goals from the usual suspects but then it all goes to pot in the second half and Liverpool always looked like turning the game around and we were lucky to hold onto a point.

Champions League Groups
Olympiakos 0 - 5 Man City
Varane 12 Bender 15 Neymar pen 25, 65 Wilshere 60

A thumping as we open our Champions League campaign with a huge win to show we mean to retain the Trophy!

Capital One Cup 3rd rnd
Tottenham 2 - 1 Man City
Varane 45

Well i played a reserve side and thought Tottenham may too but 2 Gareth Bale goals destroyed our Cup chances befor 15 minutes had gone.

Premier League
Chelsea 1 - 0 Man City

Oh dear! I think this is my worst run in the history of being Man City manager, 2 losses in a row!

Premier League
Blackburn 0 - 3 Man City
Lamela 10, 53 Neymar 23

Back to buisness as usual as we get our league campaign back on track hopefully before a rampaging Arsenal are out of sight!

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Newcastle
Krul o.g 45

This was more of a Neymar wondergoal! He smashed it 35 yards out and it hit the post then smashed into a diving Krul's back and went into the net just moments before half time.

Champions League Groups
Man City 6 - 1 Zurich
Gotze 46, 80, 86 Al Hosani 61 Neymar 69, 73

Well i played a full reserve side in the first half of this match and we went in at halft time 1-0 down! Gotze and Neymar both came on and turned the game on its head in a matter of moments destroying Zurich and young Academy graduate Hosani even grabbed a goal.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 334572View attachment 334574View attachment 334575

Currently 5 points of the pace but it is nice of us to give everyone a head start this year after last years dominance!

Man City

View attachment 334701

October 2016

Still no serious injuries more than 10 days, im guessing the rotation policy is working and having a young side may help too?

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 West
Brom
Wilshere 58

A lucky result but in the league im more worried about just picking up points at the moment style and dominantion doesnt matter.

Premier League
Man City 4 - 1 Hull
Zouma 29, 84 Neymar pen 68, 76

A good solid win here as we are far more impressive but we left it late 1-1 with an hour gone and the Neymar penalty turned the game in our favour.

Champions League Groups
Man City 7 - 0 Schalke
El Shaarawy 5 Lamela 13, 45, 57 Neymar 27 Varane 48, 51

Well we were easily winning this game at half time 3-0 up but the players after half time kicked on and banged in another 4 goals 12 minutes!

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 3 Man City
Neymar 37 Bender 51 Varane 78

A bit of revenge from early in the season when they knocked us out of the cup but our first team showed that we are the better team in this league game.

Premier League
Reading 2 - 3 Man City
Zouma 73 Crisetig 79 Varane 84
Neymar sent off 22

Well this game was rather eventful! Neymar got a straight red 20 minutes in and will miss 3 league games, Reading then went 2-0 up before the break and i decided to go for broke on the hour mark putting on 3 subs and going on Overload and it was the defensive players that turned the game on its head in 11 minutes.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 334702View attachment 334703View attachment 334704

We have played a game more than Arsenal but are only 2 points behind them and suprise package Hull are still doing good, second favourites Newcastle are not looking worth the punt the bookies were saying at the start of the season.

right hoping to knock out a few updates tommorrow going to watch the footy tonight then be on the updates tommorrow just sold £50 million pounds worth of players in the jan window!

Wish I could have kept this going was just getting started but my laptop is broke and with the missus due to give birth any day now I cant afford a new laptop! Hope to be able to afford one for the new game in November have fun playing everybody!!!