Doing great but how has Lamela got Spanish Nationality?! Swear he's Argentinian!!

Will be bashing out the updates tommorrow as just finished the season!

Last edited:
Man City

View attachment 332128

November 2015

Well as my 2 year old Daughter decided she is not going to go to bed tonight im going to post this update while we watch Peppa Pig!

2 injuries this month with Rofles out for 3 weeks and Sandro a month.

View attachment 332131View attachment 332132

Champions League Groups
Man City 5 - 0 Galatasary
Varane 8, 19 Neymar 38, 45 Gotze 83

Expected goals from the top two goalscorers, who would have thought Neymar would be fighting it out with Varane for top goalscorer this season!

Premier League
Stoke 0 - 0 Man City

Bore Draw

Premier League
Man City 2 - 1 Arsenal
Neymar 55, 58

After Arsenal went ahead in a matter of seconds i thought we were done for as Arsenal have had an amazing start to the season which has faded in recent weeks, but a tweak to the tactics and personnel saw Neymar score twice in a frenzy at the Arsenal end.

Champions League Groups
Benfica 3 - 1 Man City
Aguero pen 74

Well the Groups are all pretty much wrapped up for us but this wasnt the way i wanted to celebrate my 200th game as Man City manager.

View attachment 332137

Premier League
Reading 0 - 1 Man City
Varane 20

With this goal Varane is back up to joint top goalscorer with Neymar on 9 goals for the season so far!

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 332138View attachment 332139View attachment 332140

4 points clear with a game in hand as our form has really picked up in the league and we are looking like good contenders but last season a Dodgy December changed everything.

Man City

View attachment 332319

December 2015

Santos, Crisetig and Danilo all pick up injuries! Only for 3 weeks but with Danilo injuried it would have been nice to see Santos pick up from Danilo

View attachment 332344View attachment 332345View attachment 332346

Dont Tempt Me!

View attachment 332347

Could do with a new frontman and Cavani transfer listed for £18million!

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Brighton 1 - 2 Man City
Heung Min 43, 49

Heung - Min scores either side of half time after Brighton took a very early lead to book our place in the Semis against Stoke in January.

Premier League
Burnley 0 - 2 Man City
Neymar 4, 80

A good win here against poor side Burnley with Neymar deserving a hattrick scoring early and late in the game.

Champions League Groups
Man City 3 - 1 Rubin
Kompany 44 Danilo 50 Neymar pen 71

Another good win in the Champions League as we wrap up the group stages and only go and get drawn against Real Madrid in the first knockout round!

View attachment 332368

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Sunderland
Neymar 45 Crisetig 85

Another win in the league and another goal from Neymar who has shone as the main striker this season ahead of Aguero.

Premier league
Man City 3 - 0 Cardiff
Varane 18 Neymar 23 Wilshere 46

Nice to see Wilshere have a good game after a dip in form and i was starting to get worried about Varane who had not scored in his previous 4 games but has reached double figures already this season.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 1 Man Utd
Neymar 38, 78

What an important victory as we beat fierce rivals United to secure our position at the top with Neymar on fire at the moment with his 7th goal in 5 games.

Premier League
Everton 1 - 1 Man City
Moura 71

It was sub Lucas Moura who saved our blushes in this game after Brazillian teammate Neymar had a poor game for once this season.

Premier League
West Brom 0 - 2 Man City
Neymar 23 Lamela 79

Neymar didnt take long to get back on form after his recent one game bad patch against Everton.

Premier League
Chelsea 1 - 1 Man City
Wilshere 29

We were lucky to scrape through with a draw as the attacking flare of Eden Hazard ran the show for Chelsea and may well be my biggest regret.

View attachment 332369View attachment 332370

11 points clear at the turn of the year but i still wont say the league race is over after what happened last year! Neymar is joint top goalscorer and Wilshere may not be scoring as many goals this year but he has created a lot of goals mainly for Neymar.

Right winter transfer update will be on tonight and the England 2015 summary after i get back from the inlaws(outlaws) finished the season and really need to bash out a few updates when i get chance

Be good to see what you will do in the transfer window!! How's Chalobah and Ake doing in your save??

Really like your layout :)
So far this is looking good :D

Keep up the good work!
(Might do a story with Real Madrid like this!)

Really like your layout :)
So far this is looking good :D

Keep up the good work!
(Might do a story with Real Madrid like this!)

Thanks man i dont like things getting too complicated with the layout as i always end up getting really far in the game and updates start to feel like homework if they become too detailed!
Would definetly read your real madrid

Man City

View attachment 332820

January Transfer Window 2016

Transfer History

View attachment 332821

Courtois came in for the outgoing ever moaning Joe Hart and young Alberto a CM from Real Madrid came in after having a reasonable release clause for a player who just won the European Golden Boy.

I struggled to sell Joe Hart nobody wanted him and had to settle for less than his value, Veratti and Silva both left for Newcastle for decent amounts as neither where getting game time here, nobody wanted Muniain for keeps but Heung Min left for a small fee.

Thibaut Courtois GK

View attachment 332823

Alberto DMC

View attachment 332824

Man City

View attachment 332825

Awards 2016

World Golden Ball

View attachment 332826

Neymar gets 3rd place but most impressively Varane gets 2nd with a good goal tally for a CB!

World Player of the Year

View attachment 332827

Varane gets 2nd place in this too **** you Lionel Messi!!!

World Team of the Year

View attachment 332829

5 players in the starting 11 for the World Team of the Year with the likes of Bayern and Barcelona also dominating proceedings.

Young Asian Player of the Year

View attachment 332830

Heung - Min won this award despite only playing 7 games for us in the past year in cup games and scoring an impressive 9 goals.

Looks like you had a reasonable Transfer Period, Alberto is definitely a bargain.

Just a question, how does your squad manage to blend with all the various nationalities/languages?

Looks like you had a reasonable Transfer Period, Alberto is definitely a bargain.

Just a question, how does your squad manage to blend with all the various nationalities/languages?
Some do struggle near the beginning of their careers with us but most of our team do have a few players from each country so nobody is a lone like their are 3 Belgians, 4 Brazilians, 3 Germans, 3 Spainish and 3 Italians and a load of English players, i think Shaqiri and Heung Min struggled the most with blending in

Some do struggle near the beginning of their careers with us but most of our team do have a few players from each country so nobody is a lone like their are 3 Belgians, 4 Brazilians, 3 Germans, 3 Spainish and 3 Italians and a load of English players, i think Shaqiri and Heung Min struggled the most with blending in

Just asking because normally when I get a Brazilian player they struggle to settle at an English club lol.

BTW nice job with the awards, I just still think the game is scripted when it comes to Messi winning the Golden Ball :/
Varane has been good in your career should have definitely won it ;)

Just asking because normally when I get a Brazilian player they struggle to settle at an English club lol.

BTW nice job with the awards, I just still think the game is scripted when it comes to Messi winning the Golden Ball :/
Varane has been good in your career should have definitely won it ;)
I know! I really wanted Varane to win too but yeah Messi always wins these awards until he retires! Neymar has settled well i guess because of Sandro, Moura and Danilo as they are all close in age they must settle ok, thanks for reading

Man City

View attachment 332842

January 2016

Varane and Wilshere both pick up 3 week injuries in this important stage of the season.

View attachment 332854View attachment 332855

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Man City 2 - 0 Middlesborough
Rofle 41 Wilshere 80

The reserves made hardwork of this game and i had to bring on Wilshere to shore up the ship late on.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 1st leg
Stoke 0 - 1 Man City
Kompany 80

Vincent Kompany scores an amazing headed goal from a freekick to put us in the drivers seat for this tie and i will be sad to see Kompany leave in the summer.

Premier League
Man City 5 - 1 Southampton
Lamela 3 Kompany 20 Neymar 38, 44, 85

An amazing hattrick from Neymar helps us destroy Southampton and Kompany grabs another goal he seems to have taken over from Varane in recent games.

Premier League
Norwich 0 - 1 Man City
Neymar pen 31

A Neymaer penalty keeps us on the winning road in the premier league and we could have a sizeable lead at the top by the time January is over.

Capital One Cup Semi Final 2nd leg
Man City 1 - 2 Stoke
Varane 29

Stoke got 2 back and we got knocked out on away goals! AAAAHHHH i couldnt believe this result and we even had the first team playing.

FA Cup 4th rnd
Man City 5 - 2 Cardiff
Gotze 13, 26, pen 42 Neymar 38 Lamela 85

A hattrick from Gotze this time as i make the first team play in the FA Cup as im determined to win this Cup now we are out of the Capital One Cup.

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Tottenham
Neymar 4, 55

Neymar grabs a brace in this important victory as he has now scored 15 goals in the last 15 games for us in various Cup Competitions.

Premier League
Blackburn 1 - 1 Man City
Moura 61

What a poor way to end the month!

View attachment 332850View attachment 332851View attachment 332852

We are now an incredible 13 points clear at the top of the league with only 14 games to go and the league is surely all but ours already!

At this rate Varane should be playing striker :p

Unlucky about the Stoke loss aprt from that great job!

At this rate Varane should be playing striker :p

Unlucky about the Stoke loss aprt from that great job!
I know 11 goals in 32 games isnt too bad for a CB better than Danny Welbecks all time goalscoring record!

For Man city I got Dede to score 20+ goals each season and I didn't even change any corner settings!!