For Man city I got Dede to score 20+ goals each season and I didn't even change any corner settings!!
Yeah i havent changed anything specific the season before it was DMC Lars Bender scoring loads of goals and the season before that Nastasic banged in a load, Kompany usually gets into double figures will miss him when i have to sell him in the summer!

England Jan - Aug 2015

View attachment 332908

First off dont you hate it when you get loads of these messages after you announce your squad questioning who you have put in for example they couldnt believe i had Nathan Baker in ahead of Lescott because Lescott was in form!
They had only played 3 games so far at this stage of the season and Baker was doing better and is 9 years younger!!!

View attachment 332909

Friendly
England 1 - 0 South Korea
Wilshere 48

Wilshere grabs an early goal in the second half as i try to use as many different players as possible to see whos worth a place.

Euro Quals
Kazhakstan 0 - 2 England
AOC 17, 27

Well the Oxe is one of those players i liked from the friendlies and the front 4 of Wilshere, AOC, Rooney and Austin is definetly the way forward for England

Euro Quals
England 4 - 1 Finland
Austin 4, 43 Zaha 10 Smalling 60

Zaha comes in and has a blinder for the injuried AOC they are really giving me selection headaches!

Euro Quals
England 4 - 1 Turkey
AOC 2, 58 Wilshere 46 Welbeck 63

Turkey were joint top with us before this match having won all of there group games too but were no match for the mighty Oxe! Also thats right your eyes are not deceiving you Danny Welbeck scored a goal!

Friendly
Brazil 1 - 2 England
Rooney 24 Hobbs 85

What a result even if it is just a friendly! Who would have thought Jack Hobbs would be scoring the winner for England against Brazil!

Right thats the first half of the year done, off to work now second half update this afternoon.

Yeah i havent changed anything specific the season before it was DMC Lars Bender scoring loads of goals and the season before that Nastasic banged in a load, Kompany usually gets into double figures will miss him when i have to sell him in the summer!

How is Nastastic's stat's looking? for me he is a beast with an average rating near 8:00!!!

How is Nastastic's stat's looking? for me he is a beast with an average rating near 8:00!!!

With Varane and Zouma coming in he hasnt played as much as the first couple of seasons but with Kompany leaving i wont be bringing anyone else in so hopefully he will take that chance, will post a screenie of his current Atts today

England August - December 2015

Euro Quals
Montenegro 0 - 5 England
Wilshere 5, 13 Rooney 22, 61 Austin 36

An absolute demolition of Montenegro, shame we could do that in real life, the 3 players who scored are surely the key to any success at the Championships next June.

Euro Quals
Andorra 0 - 2 England
Rooney 31, 52

Well Rooney just cant seem to stop scoring at the moment and is one of the more senior players in the team now and is putting himself further into the lead in England's all time top goalscorer.

Euro Quals
England 4 - 1 Kazhakstan
Jones 6 AOC 14 Rodwell 29 Austin 44

Rodwell has a good game and i sold him for the sake of England so he would get some game time, i like the look of AOC but i dont want to ruin him at Man City for my England side.

Euro Quals
Turkey 1 - 3 England
AOC 30 Wilshere 67 Baines 80

This was on paper the hardest match of our groups but we disposed of Turkey easily and finished the qualifiers with a 100% record.

Friendly
England 2 - 2 Australia
Wilshere 81 AOC 83

Well i tried a few different players here to see how they would do and the answer is badly the star players had to come on in the last 20 minutes and grab us a draw.

Euro Quals Stats and Table

View attachment 333015View attachment 333016View attachment 333017

We had the best form and where the top goalscorers in the Qualifiers and along with that the likes of Charlie Austin, AOC and Jack Wilshere had an outstanding time!

European Championships

View attachment 333018

I doubt Wales will be much of a challenge and we have already beaten Turkey twice in recent times but i am going to have to headbutt the TV if i see Adrian Chiles wearing that half Croatia half England Shirt!

Man City

View attachment 333493

Feb 2016

Danilo is the only injury concern this month and will be out for around 4 weeks.

View attachment 333494

Premier League
Man City 2 - 0 Newcastle
Neymar 62 Moura 85

The 2 young brazilians came on around the hour mark and change the game for us and helped pick up the 3 points.

Premier League
Liverpool 0 - 4 Man City
Gotze 2 Kompany 22, 92 Aguero 80

A good win against Liverpool with Aguero scoring his first goal since November, he is all but out of the side now with Neymar the main striker, he will be kept for backup with Dzeko having to leave at the end of the season when he turns 30.

FA Cup 5th rnd
Sunderland 2 - 5 Man City
Kompany 25 Aguero 30 Lamela 54, 89 Crisetig 84

This was a lot closer game than the scoreline suggests with it being 2-2 at half time a few changes and a good goal from Lamela and we were in the drivers seat with a late flurry putting the shine on the win!

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st leg
Real Madrid 3 - 1 Man City
Bender 81

Oh dear, 2-0 down before 20 minutes was played and i thought we had given ourselves a chance in the home match with Bender getting a goal back but they scored another after that with seconds to go.

Premier League
Man City 1 - 0 Swansea
Wilshere 50

Like in a lot of games this season that man Jack Wilshere is the difference as he wins us this match with a superb strike from outside the area.

Premier League Table and Stats

View attachment 333495View attachment 333496View attachment 333497

Arsenal have a game in hand but they are currently a massive 16 points behind us with the league all but secure the aim is another Champions League win! I would also like the FA Cup and go for the proper Treble so will be playing a weaker side in the league.

Man City

View attachment 333498

March 2016 Youth Intake

View attachment 333499

Obviously 2 players stand out both play best at AMC but Butler can also play as a CM, im going to try and play more of my own youth players from next season rather than bring in new signings.

Adel Al Hosani

View attachment 333500

Hosani looks like he could be one **** of a good player, once he had signed his contract his value went to £3.3million already! On the ratings it says hes already at Championship level.

Marvin Butler

View attachment 333501

Butler will definetly be getting some game time purely because he is so versatile being able to play in any of the 5 midfield positions in our team

What does everybody think of them?

Man City

View attachment 333502

March 2016

Alaba adds to our defensive injuries picking up a knock that will keep him out for around 3 weeks.

View attachment 333503

Premier League
Hull 2 - 1 Man City
Alberto 30

Well i played a lot of the reserves in this game thinking they would be able to beat Hull but it all changed near the end of the game and we lost only our second league game of the season.

View attachment 333504

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Man City 3 - 0 Real Madrid
Wilshere 1 Gotze 60 Neymar 78
Win 4 - 3 on agg

A huge result, one of the most important in our recent history as Wilshere scores the fastest goal in our history to start the turnaround with our 3 key players of the season all scoring and setting up a much easier Quarter Final agaisnt Lille.

Wilshere Fastest Goal

View attachment 333505

Premier League
Man City 3 - 0 Aston Villa
Crisetig 10, 45 Wilshere 26

A good result in the league as the reserves are too much for Aston Villa and the new youth intake pair both get a game with Butler beating all the youngest player records.

View attachment 333506

Premier League
Man City 0 - 0 Stoke

Bore draw.

FA Cup 6th rnd
Man City 2 - 1 Leeds
Zouma 10 Wilshere 43

2 early goals secure this victory as i play the first team aiming for my first proper treble (FA Cup not Capital One Cup)

Premier League
Cardiff 2 - 3 Man City
Aguero 47, 90 Turner o.g 50

That was a frantic 45 minutes after not a lot happened in the first half 2 early second half goals for us seen us 2 up but they pegged us back quickly but Aguero rolled back the years to pop up with a late winner.

Champions League Quarter Final 1st leg
Man City 4 - 2 Lille
Gotze 7 Wilshere 19 Neymar pen 32 Chedjou o.g 37

A good win but we should have won it 4-0 with them scoring 2 late goals meaning the tie is not quite over yet.

View attachment 333507View attachment 333508View attachment 333509

Despite the loss and the draw this month we are still 12 points clear of our closest rivals with only 7 games to go now.

Finally i tried to sign El Shaarawy when he was at AC Milan and since he has joined Chelsea but been quoted close to £50 million but he is currently transfer listed at around £26million!!

View attachment 333510

Man City

View attachment 333511

April 2016

Premier League
Man City 5 - 0 Reading
Bender 11 Lamela 22 Sandro 33 Wilshere 65 Moura 71

A demolition of Reading as all of our 5 midfielders get a goal in a good team effort.

Champions League Quarter Final 2nd leg
Lille 1 - 1 Man City
Varane 17
Win 5 - 3 on Agg

We did just about enough to win this tie and will play Bayern in the Semis later this month.
Jack Wilshere sets a new assists record but i think they have mixed them up a bit!

View attachment 333512

Premier League
Man City 0 - 0 Burnley

Bore Draw.

Premier League
Arsenal 1 - 1 Man City
Neymar 40

We seem to have hit a mini slump at the moment with this our 3rd draw in a row i know that doesnt seem much but its worrying to see the goals start to dry up at an important stage of the season.

FA Cup Semi Final
Man City 1 - 0 Arsenal
Varane 108

We get the job done but its in extra time and will face Chelsea in the FA Cup Final in May.

Champions League Semi Final 1st leg
Bayern 2 - 1 Man City
Neymar 72

Another loss away from home in the Champions league but Neymar scoring that goal may be key to the tie as a whole.

Premier League
Sunderland 0 - 1 Man City
Shaqiri 81

Shaqiri with a rare goal, he has definetly not lived up to expectations and will almost certainly leave in the summer. His goal did secure us the league official but we have known it was going to be ours since around January.

Champions League Semi Final 2nd leg
Man City 6 - 2 Bayern
Neymar 18, 21, 34, 36 Gotze 26 Bender 39
Win 7 - 3 on agg

What a match! A frantic first half sees us destroy a wobbly Bayern and set up a final against Benfica who we played in the Group stages.

View attachment 333513

After this match we have set a new Goalscoring record in the Champions League and Neymar has beaten the top goalscorer record for us in a season with 33 goals.

View attachment 333527View attachment 333528

View attachment 333530View attachment 333531View attachment 333532

13 points clear now with 3 games to go and the league was easier than expected especially after last seasons final day.
But what more can you do than score the most and concede the least?

Man City

View attachment 333549

May 2016

Crisetig and Varane both pick up small knocks.

View attachment 333550View attachment 333551

Premier League
Man City 0 - 0 Everton

With 2 Cup Finals coming up and the league already secured my youth and reserves actually managed a respectable draw against Everton.

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 2 Man City
Varane 30 Aguero 73

Aguero has done well when coming on for fatigued Neymar and may stay on another season as an impact sub as he hasnt complained yet about not playing much this season.

FA Cup Final
Man City 4 - 1 Chelsea
Neymar pen 55, 84 Lamela 61 Hughes 75

What a result in the Final! We destroyed Chelsea in the second half and Will Hughes even got a goal, he has slowly worked himself into the team in recent months with Bender and Sandro's dodgy form and injuries.

View attachment 333552

As you can see we dominated and never looked like losing this, thats the Domestic Double sown up now to the Champions League Final after the final league game.

Premier League
Man City 3 - 2 West Brom
Kompany 11 Neymar 17 Wilshere 20

We started well but almost gave the game away with West Brom grabbing two late goals. Kompany scores a goal in what could be his last game in the Premier League for us as he has recently turned 30.

Premier League Table and Stats End

View attachment 333553View attachment 333554View attachment 333555

We didnt actually improve at all to win the league it was the other sides who just got worse, our points tally was the same as last year when we beat Chelsea on goal difference on the final day, we drew 10 games which is just too many but we were focused on the Cup games more.

Jack Wilshere - Footballer of the Year

View attachment 333556

Vincent Kompany Player's Player of the Year

View attachment 333557

Lewis Dunk beats Varane and Gotze to Young Player of the Year and he cant even make it into the England Team!

View attachment 333558

Jack Butland - Golden Glove

View attachment 333559

Only 3rd in Manager of the Year!

View attachment 333560

Premier League Team of the Season

View attachment 333561

Im guessing the rotation policy in the side probably didnt help many of the players get into the Team of the Year.

Right Champions League final next along with the end of season post.

Man City

View attachment 333712

End Of Season 2016

Champions League Final
Man City 3 - 0 Benfica
Neymar 36 Gotze 55 Wilshere 56
Sandro sent off 90

I was going to write it up a bit more in depth but it was such a one sided affair it didnt seem worth it, i couldnt believe it when Sandro got sent off at the end of the game what a numpty!
This was my second Champions League Win in 4 seasons, my own aim has to be 5 Champions Leagues so i can keep the trophy!

View attachment 333724

Champions League Team and Player Stats

View attachment 333725View attachment 333726

Our home form was the key to winning the Champions League with all our poor results happening away from home.

Jack Wilshere - Champions League Best Player

View attachment 333728

Neymar - Golden Boot

View attachment 333729

Champions League Team of the Season - 7 players!

View attachment 333730

Man City Squad - In Order of Most Apps

View attachment 333731

Top Goalscorer - Neymar 37 goals

View attachment 333732

Neymar had his best ever season for me across all the FM's i have ever bought him and at such a young age is only going to get better.

Best Player - Vincent Kompany

View attachment 333733

Kompany had another brilliant season which is going to make it all the harder when he has to leave in the summer after turning the dreaded age of 30!

Best Young Player - Kurt Zouma

View attachment 333734

Luckily Kurt Zouma had such a breakthrough season and will stand alongside his compatriot Varane in the heart of our defence next season.

Transfers up next

Nice Job :D
Cant wait to see Zouma in action, sad to see Kompany go though!
Neymar is looking superb!

Keep it Up :D

Nice Job :D
Cant wait to see Zouma in action, sad to see Kompany go though!
Neymar is looking superb!

Keep it Up :D

Thanks man, im only getting started as all the regens should start to come into the first team in the next year or so when it gets really interesting cant wait to have a full academy team!

This is a really interesting story and love the philosophy your following keep this up mate :D

This is a really interesting story and love the philosophy your following keep this up mate :D

Thanks for following this year has been the hardest year so far with the rules as Kompany, Silva and Dzeko leave, in only 4 seasons though thats the whole squad replaced! Aguero and Nastasic are the only two left that i can think of in the squad still and Aguero only has this season left,

Man City

View attachment 334039

Summer Transfer Window 2016

Season Expectations

View attachment 334041

One of the bigger budgets we have had just at a time when we dont really need it with pretty much all of our squad getting better this season thanks to being so young!

Players In

Stephan el Shaarawy - £26.5million

View attachment 334043

There was a few reasons i decided to pick Shaarawy up including the fact he will turn 24 before the next window meaning i cant buy him then! I had offered Chelsea over £40million for him last summer so when he was transfer listed at his value i had to buy him! A few wingers have left in the recent windows so thought to bring some quality in that position.

Mbaye Niang - Free

View attachment 334045

Niang will be backup to Neymar and i doubt will get much game time at the moment but to pick him up for nothing is a real steal!

James Tizzard - £4.8million

View attachment 334046

With Courtois leaving because he moans so much this young english GK was brought in to play second string to Butland and help with the english homegrown rules that was until i plucked up some money to sign another young Gk.

Christian Bennetti - £6million

View attachment 334047

I see him as a much more feasable long term replacement for Jack Butland and at the age of 15 has years left of being an understudy before he starts complaining, what do you guys think of the 2 new Goalkeepers?

Franck Alexandre £7.5million

View attachment 334048

This young regen striker looks amazing and i simply had to sign him once my scouts pointed him out!

Transfer History

View attachment 334049

So a few players leave with Courtois always moaning i was glad to cut my losses, Kompany was the biggest loss but £30million wasnt bad for a 30 year old on £180k a week! Shaqiri was a good amount of money but half the fee goes to former club Bayern, Garcia and Dzeko also leave for smaller fees oh how the mighty have fallen they were both amazing for my side around 2 seasons ago!
We have also set up an affiliation with West Ham thats why a few of the top prospects have joined them on loan with mosy of the foreign prospects refusing to join West Ham.

Its not very often you are Man City manager and make a net profit in a window of £45million! Im on transfer deadline day so may see if there is anyone else i fancy but at the moment im happy with the squad.

Premier League Transfers

View attachment 334050

Right let me know what you think of the transfer dealings and the August update will be on tonight!

Man City

View attachment 334237

August 2016

Premier League Odds

View attachment 334239

Newcastle are a strange second favourites for the league but they have bought have our rejects!

Blackburn want Blackburn!

View attachment 334250

Community Shield
Man City 1 - 0 Man Utd
Bender 73

Thats the first piece of silveware in the bag as we beat fierce local rivals Man Utd in the season opener, was nice to see Bender score the winner hopefully he will have a better goalscoring season than last season.

Premier League
Swansea 1 - 1 Man City
Varane 45

Not really how i wanted to start the league campaign and we never looked threatening.

Premier League
Man City 5 - 0 Wigan
Bender 18 Neymar 28, 45 El Sharaawy 61 Alexandre 81

Well thats more like it! We destroy lowly Wigan with Alexandre beating all kinds of records with his late goal that completed the rout.

View attachment 334258View attachment 334261

European Super Cup
Man City 2 - 1 Liverpool
Lamela 23 Neymar 45

We win this Cup in the first half and just hang on in the second and we have alreay secured a Double before the end of August!

View attachment 334262

Champions League Odds

View attachment 334263

4th favourites but its the usual suspects who are touted for the Champions League but surely we are worth a punt after two wins in 4 seasons?

Champions League Groups

View attachment 334264

Schalke are the only real challenge in this group as we should qualify with ease with games to spare and experiment in.

shame about Kompany and that mate but as usual mate you'll find a way to get stronger