man city in talks with madrid for gago and higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
its on sky sports now they will be great what do u all think

**** off.

They're literally going for everyone Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool have been linked with.

haha ur only scared cos man city winnin league next season deffo if they get them two

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

they were posted at the same time i searched before it and it didnt come up so i posted it

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankers

I may hate man city;

but they will bring some **** good talent to the prem

[I know it hasn't been confirmed yet, just saying this incase it goes through]

Hardly scared about it, it's just very annoying it's as if the press are giving them ideas on who to sign..

Hardly scared about it, it's just very annoying it's as if the press are giving them ideas on who to sign..
were not stupid, we know higuain and gago are top players mate,

I think Sean should look into a forum devoted entirely to Man City transfer rumours. XD

why is that just because there has been RUMOURS that man united are looking at them dosent mean they copying

I think he is very overhyped king eric, hes not as good as de jong, cannot deny higuain is pure class though

I agree 100%. Higuain is a goalscorer but Gago is useless. He just runs around kicking people and picking up yellow cards. De Jong ftw

I like City but im starting to drift away from them because they are just buyng success

haha ur only scared cos man city winnin league next season deffo if they get them two

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

they were posted at the same time i searched before it and it didnt come up so i posted it

how do you know these two wont be flops if they sign dont count out the likes of chelsea utd arsenal already if man city make these big signings cause teams like chelsea utd arsenal etc can spend money too

Status
Not open for further replies.