man city in talks with madrid for gago and higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm..... Real Madrid, (Arguably the biggest club in the world) or Manchester City...

Wowza, tough decision :rolles eyes:

I would "like" that comment but it seems i have run out of "likes"

Hope both reject Man ****** and stay to do well for Mourinho. And i dont think Mourinho wants to lose players before he as even signed. Dont think the president will accept any offers because it may make Mourinho not want to join. But who am i kiddng? Benzema offloaded anyone?

tbh gago is nothing special, he couldn't break into what was a poor real madrid midfield

there both good players gago i can see leaving but higuian is not going anywhere he scored morr then 30 goals in all comp so madrid arnt stupid n will not sell him at all tats a rumor

there both good players gago i can see leaving but higuian is not going anywhere he scored morr then 30 goals in all comp so madrid arnt stupid n will not sell him at all tats a rumor
its not a rumour, sky sports sources, who are very reliable, confirmed this.......

i doubt hes goign anywhere, gago probably. though it doesnt make sense to sell players right before mourinho arrives...unless he's already been in contact

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

its not a rumour, sky sports sources, who are very reliable, confirmed this.......
sky sports are not reliable mate

gago, higuain, and dzeko

who the players who leave going to go to then :S adebayor to milan cause that was last years speculation before city if memory serves rightly, santa cruz to the hospital perhaps? always injured lol
i can see either bellemy or tevez leaving aswell, proberbly tevez more likely to join madrid and play the milto role

gago will prob leave cuz madrid want essien n hav to many cm but higuain ISNT GOING ANYWHERE SO STFU

'Sky Sports Sources' is just a fancy phrase to make people think it's more reliable than a rumour.

I think the Dzeko one will happen, I doubt the other two will.

Last edited:
'Sky Sports Sources' is just a fancy phrase to make people think it's more reliable than a rumour.

I think the Dzeko one will happen, I doubt the other two will.
exactly.

my god i hate teams who splash alot of money around(6). would be a brilliant double deal but i can only see this happening if tevez goes in the other direction also. i know a little bit about spanish football etc and know for some reason whatever that may be real madrid fans dont really like higuian sounds stupid but its true. even when he was scoring last season they wanted benzema playing and as soon as he missed a decent chance, like the one against lyon in the champions league all the media and fans come out saying his not good enough etc.

my god i hate teams who splash alot of money around(6). would be a brilliant double deal but i can only see this happening if tevez goes in the other direction also. i know a little bit about spanish football etc and know for some reason whatever that may be real madrid fans dont really like higuian sounds stupid but its true. even when he was scoring last season they wanted benzema playing and as soon as he missed a decent chance, like the one against lyon in the champions league all the media and fans come out saying his not good enough etc.
they dont like him, especially since he has a problem with ronaldo. cant see him going befor jose arrives

personally i can see higuian, gago, van der vaart and benzema ending up at the two manchester clubs

Man United will sign no1 else, or if anything it will b a last day special n get someone really good, like Benzema... but Man City is ware the money lies & Real Madrid have not given Higuain a new deal yet so you cant rule anything out, btw Gago is a Unit, he start for almost every Premiership club part from Chelsea & Man U

Status
Not open for further replies.