man city in talks with madrid for gago and higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.
there both good players gago i can see leaving but higuian is not going anywhere he scored morr then 30 goals in all comp so madrid arnt stupid n will not sell him at all tats a rumor

its madrid mate they hate the lad for some crazy *** reason

Higuians a good one, not too sure about Gago though hardly ever see him play.

In all fairness though, City will be linked with all big players this Summer.

Going to be alot of teams who want to sell their players linking them with Man City because that will make their Value go up and other teams will make early bids to try and beat Man City to signing them because they dont want a bidding war with City, This story is Rubbish in my opinion, They dont need Gago at all and Higuain has no chance of being sold.

In some ways I want all the rumours to be true. The EPL is declining so quickly at the minute it needs some top quality players in it and fast. They are all leaving for spain or other countries. As much as I dont want man city to get these amazing players, it will at least help the league get back to the standard it was at...

In some ways I want all the rumours to be true. The EPL is declining so quickly at the minute it needs some top quality players in it and fast. They are all leaving for spain or other countries. As much as I dont want man city to get these amazing players, it will at least help the league get back to the standard it was at...

Fair point

why would Higuan come to a team that is not even in the Champions League??? :p

If they really want Gago, I don't there's much problem for transfer him, unless Mou wants him in the squad or whatever.

About Higuaín, well, I personally think he is the best Madrid forward (no considering Cristiano Ronaldo as a forward). But, knowing Florentino Pérez, here in Spain is said that he may think about selling him as it is a Calderón's signing. You know, trying to make any remind of this era disappear.

Who knows...

I like City but im starting to drift away from them because they are just buyng success

Buying success? They haven't won anything oO) All they've done is spend £200m+ on 5th place..

Times have said they've made 34m offer for Dzeko as well, and are looking at milner, arteta.

SSN: Higuain will not be leaving according to Real Madrid.

lol like i said earlier, sky sports are not a reliable source. first he was in talks now he's not leaving, why cant they just accept that they have no idea whats going on

Right. Higuain is not going anywhere according to Valdano´s Real Madrid. On top of Gago, Van der Vaart is also on the list of players to go. Gago is a good player, but I dont think is tough enough for the Premier League. Van der Vaart is ok. The think is that they need to offload some players because Mourinho wants to bring in like 3 or 4 High Quaity players, and considering its Real Madrid, everbody will try to squeeze as much money as they can for their players. So far, Mou, wants Maicon, and Di Maria or J.Navas. Maicon goes for 30 M, and either of the other two will go for 40 M minimum. Plus, Guti (34) and Raul (34) are basically on their way out, and if not, they will bench a lot the next season. M.Diarra is another to go, that leaves the squad kinda depleted in the midfield. Another issue, is Higuain, who wants a 5 year contract, and a salary on the same level as Benzema. Benzema is currently earning three times what Higuain does.NE

MONEY CANNOT BUY YOU HAPPINESS? Tell that to Abramovich and all the Chelsea FANS, LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.