man city in talks with madrid for gago and higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are still better players out there than those two, all these big transfer fee's & players are just putting more pressure on the club to win the League, and when they dont win it they'll all get fed up and want to leave as soon as possible

they can go but that then the career with go downhill....

becasue city are just a money club!

Tevez will stay, its the likes of Robinho, Petrov, Bellamy, Santa Cruz and Adebayor that will be sold, dont know what clubs will sign them tho

I'm sure Tevez had been saying he wants Champions league football, and was looking for a move.

Agree on all, but bellamy is going nowhere, its all a myth, theyre using his bad history to create those rumours

Nah cant see him moving this year cause Kia Joorabchian is making heaps of money because he got Tevez to City from Man U, plus who's Real's Manager going to be....Mourinho, Tevez is fantastic but i cant see Mourinho wanting Tevez to play a "Drogba" like role at Madrid

Gago is over-rated, but i'm suprised if they're willing to let Higuian go, jesus. Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Higuian, Adebayor, Tevez,

Nah cant see him moving this year cause Kia Joorabchian is making heaps of money because he got Tevez to City from Man U, plus who's Real's Manager going to be....Mourinho, Tevez is fantastic but i cant see Mourinho wanting Tevez to play a "Drogba" like role at Madrid

Firstly, Joorabchian no longer owns Tevez's contract, so Real must negotiate with City.. Also he'd have Ronaldo or Benzema for that role now, or he'd use Tevez the same way he used Milito?..

Also I think people are getting carried away.. Just because they're in talks doesn't mean they'll get them..

Anyone remember Kaka?..

Hmmmm..... Real Madrid, (Arguably the biggest club in the world) or Manchester City...

Wowza, tough decision :rolles eyes:

Real Madrid arent the biggest club in the world, they won nothing last season :S

martin petrov to rangers but higuain has been linked with city for a whille

Status
Not open for further replies.