Man City move for striker Dzeko

I am raising a question here. Why does City need so many Strikers if most of the time they play a counter attack system using only striker at a time. Sometimes they play 2, but one of them drops back of position like Tevez or Jo lately. Santa Cruz, Bellamy, Jo, Tevez, Balotelli, and so many more. Is it really necessary? Did Mancini ask for him? Is he the one that suppose to replace Tevez and Balotelli in case they leave at the end of the season.

Silva has been playing quite well. Wouldnt it benefit him and City to sign another player from the Spanish Armada, the same that won the World Cup? Javi Martinez, Iniesta, Canales? I mean, if you are already throwing millions of euros away, why not? Plus, REAL MADRID, is SELLING (Gago, Garay, Lass, Diarra)!!!! And most the players leaving Real Madrid in recent years have had a great season, Van der Vaart, Sneijder, Robben, etc....

And IMHO, City has a Cancer, and its called MANCINI. There is no style in the game, and it seems they only win when some of the players have excellent individual performances like Adam Johnson vs Aston Villa.
Im sorry, are you joking me on your last paragraph? Johnson wasnt even our best player vs villa, he was as usual, very ordinary and people *** him just because hes english. You dont judge a manager on his football, i like the way he plays because it has a solid defence and theres rarely stupid goals conceded. He plays on the counter and i think it suits our team, we have full backs who like to get forward, driving runs of yaya and the world class passing of silva. Mancini is doing a good job, hes getting the best out of a lot of players, something which hughes failed to do. We are very difficult to beat, under hughes the defending was shocking, hes proving how over rated he is now at Fulham. The future is bright, the future is blue.

I really have to applaud Blakefish for his undeniable support for his club here. He has everyone against him but he is still holding strong. Although I don't agree with what city do there's nothing we can do about it. There's no point in trying to convince Blakefish otherwise as it is a losing battle. And really if a billionaire who promised to pump millions into Leeds came along then I wouldn't say no and I doubt anyone here would for their clubs.

Ill tell the buyer to **** off, for one City has influenced every team to put a big price on there players. I would cut our owners balls of if he paid 34m for anyone just because it would be a record high and that would be alot of pressure...

Hopefully the rest of City's team doesn't fall apart ;)

Im sorry, are you joking me on your last paragraph? Johnson wasnt even our best player vs villa, he was as usual, very ordinary and people *** him just because hes english. You dont judge a manager on his football, i like the way he plays because it has a solid defence and theres rarely stupid goals conceded. He plays on the counter and i think it suits our team, we have full backs who like to get forward, driving runs of yaya and the world class passing of silva. Mancini is doing a good job, hes getting the best out of a lot of players, something which hughes failed to do. We are very difficult to beat, under hughes the defending was shocking, hes proving how over rated he is now at Fulham. The future is bright, the future is blue.

No, I am not joking. City with all the players they have, should be brushing most of PL teams. Most of the games have been won without deserving the win. In either case, time will tell. I dont see Mancini finishing the season. And if they miss on the CL this year, I guarantee **** will break loose in Manchester.

He wouldn't because:
1. Because your a team that tries to buys success rather than one that earns it - I hope Dzeko's ambition is greater than this.
2. Because Man City is not a team, rather a group of egos.

I do hope Dzekos does not make the mistake of being lured by the money.

good point,i completely agree with you!

There are some ignorant people in this forum. That Liverpool fan who referred to us as "Shity" (also the way it was spelt) has not seen the league table yet. If so, can I tell you that you are in 11th place with 22 Points. You are in no position to be calling anybody "shity". Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz are leaving in the transfer window. We will have Balotelli, Jo, Tevez and hopefully Dzeko. That is four strikers. Apart from yesterday, we have played Balotelli in a wider position. Jo is our substitute striker and he doesn't mind. Dzeko will play. Tevez, I'm not sure, he either will stay and play or will leave in the summer. But of course, Man United will dominate on this forum with their top, in the know fans who know everything in football. Give it a rest. I am glad some people are sticking up for City.

Why are city signing another striker. don't they have enough already???

If the reported fee of £34M is correct, would that not be another British Transfer Record for a player that will more than likely sit on the bench a lot considering the system Mancini plays and the fact the 1 striker is the captain and talisman of the club?

If the reported fee of £34M is correct, would that not be another British Transfer Record for a player that will more than likely sit on the bench a lot considering the system Mancini plays and the fact the 1 striker is the captain and talisman of the club?
most likely there will be a change in formation

He wouldn't because:
1. Because your a team that tries to buys success rather than one that earns it - I hope Dzeko's ambition is greater than this.
2. Because Man City is not a team, rather a group of egos.

I do hope Dzekos does not make the mistake of being lured by the money.

Leeds have never spent money to get ahead then? Pathetic and jealous. See our team performance against Villa? Obviously a bunch of mercenaries.

33 passes before Balotelli tapped it in. But as long as you think we have no style then obviously you are right.

Those Liverpool fans are so stupid. They are just jelouse because their owners dont spend. Your loved manager Roy Hodgson is considering a move for west ham striker Carlton Cole haha! Face the truth...city gets Dzeko, you will have Carlton Cole :D

I can't see liverpool coming above 5 teams in the coming years. Especially not above City... we will grow. And you pool fans who say liverpool build for the future...well thats exactly what City is doing now. Mancini said it in an interview. And how many 30 year olds you see in Citys current lineup? Yeah, tells you everything.

both sides wind your necks in.

Those Liverpool fans are so stupid. They are just jelouse because their owners dont spend. Your loved manager Roy Hodgson is considering a move for west ham striker Carlton Cole haha! Face the truth...city gets Dzeko, you will have Carlton Cole :D

I can't see liverpool coming above 5 teams in the coming years. Especially not above City... we will grow. And you pool fans who say liverpool build for the future...well thats exactly what City is doing now. Mancini said it in an interview. And how many 30 year olds you see in Citys current lineup? Yeah, tells you everything.

So you want your chairman to spend stupid amounts of money on quality players who are going to sit on the bench every week. Well , seeing as you "support" Man City and Real Madrid you probably do. Glory supporter much?

So you want your chairman to spend stupid amounts of money on quality players who are going to sit on the bench every week. Well , seeing as you "support" Man City and Real Madrid you probably do. Glory supporter much?

If i were a gloryhunter i woud probly be Barca fan. I support madrid in spain and city in england? So?

He plays with a target man on the wing so he can drop in when tevez comes deep. barry drifts toward the left and kolarov provides width.

Baffles me why they go and pay 30 million for Dzeko because he has scored a fair few in Germany. Where as they could have Darren Bent for about half the price, and have a proven Premier League striker. Silly City.