Man City move for striker Dzeko

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City are in talks with Wolfsburg over the transfer of Edin Dzeko, BBC Sport understands.

More...

BBC sports just been watching sky sports news.

Dzeko no go City!!
Dzeko going to city is suicide! They got many strikers.
If Dzeko go to City, his future will be ruined...

Looks like he is City bound. Hope this wont happen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS !!!!!!!

i can't buy him on fm anymore :(

screw u city

Please dzeko do not go to city it will ruin your future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i will not be able to sign you on fm !!!!!!!!

I think for City its a good signing. However, for Dzeko its a stupid move. For any player its a stupid move. All these players City sign want first team football, but they never get it. Just look at Roque, Milner etc, they barely get a look in. I just hope that Dzeko thinks it through thoroughly.

Big huge

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hopefully he does the right thing..

Big huge

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

good one.

Should be good to see how he handles the Premiership. We'll wait and see on this, but it looks like City are confident on getting him, and if they want a player; they generally get him.

Arsene, sign Ballotelli please <3

Liverpool are reportedly in for him aswell, but there's no way we can match Shity's financial power

Well I really hope this is not true - which it probably is'nt.

good one.

Should be good to see how he handles the Premiership. We'll wait and see on this, but it looks like City are confident on getting him, and if they want a player; they generally get him.

Arsene, sign Ballotelli please <3
What... Why would you want that **** on your team? By all mean you can have him just... I don't understand why you would want him. :S

Besides, I don't see Wenger singing a player with his... er... personality.

Ah dam it. Defiantly the wrong move to make but don't think anyone will match City's bid. :S

What... Why would you want that **** on your team? By all mean you can have him just... I don't understand why you would want him. :S

Besides, I don't see Wenger singing a player with his... er... personality.

well, it isn't going to happen...

but... i was kind of joking.. but he is a tank player!

I think for City its a good signing. However, for Dzeko its a stupid move. For any player its a stupid move. All these players City sign want first team football, but they never get it. Just look at Roque, Milner etc, they barely get a look in. I just hope that Dzeko thinks it through thoroughly.

Have you never heard of squad football. City have the strongest squad in the league and we will use it as we see fit. That's why we could rest Tevez, Barry, Boateng, Kolarov etc yesterday because our strength in depth is awesome. Milner gets plenty of football mate. Where are you coming from?

Ofcourse Dzeko is going to City. Are you suprised. This has been on the cards for a long time. And why on earth would moving to City ruin his career? He will earn a fortune at a club who might win the league and is bound to be in the CL next year.

That will give us Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Jo as our four strikers (Jo knows he is a bench warmer, Santa Cruiz and Ade are going) So how does that equate in a bad move for Dzeko. The blatant Anti Man City sentiment on this forum is a bit sad simply because it's the done thing to bash City right now. But Envy is a sad beast and y'all should know better.

Did you see how we destroyed Villa yesterday? We are starting to Gel at just the right time. Why wouldn't Dzeko or anybody else want to sign for us?

Last edited:
Ofcourse Dzeko is going to City. Are you suprised. This has been on the cards for a long time. And why on earth would moving to City ruin his career? He will earn a fortune at a club who might win the league and is bound to be in the CL next year.

That will give us Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko, Jo as our four strikers (Jo knows he is a bench warmer, Santa Cruiz and Ade are going) So how does that equate in a bad move for Dzeko. The blatant Anti Man City sentiment on this forum is a bit sad simply because it's the done thing to bash City right now. But Envy is a sad beast and y'all should know better.

Did you see how we destroyed Villa yesterday? We are starting to Gel at just the right time. Why wouldn't Dzeko or anybody else want to sign for us?

Yeh but have you seen Villa's manager?

Because you sign prospects and then they sit on the bench. Milner (one of the best players in the prem last year), Johnson (a great young English winger) etc etc. City also play 1 upfront and change there mind every week. Next year City will probably sign someone better than Dzeko and leave Dzeko on the bench for a full year wasting away thats why.

Just look Ade was your star player only 2 years ago now look where he is.

Because your 'team' ruins players careers, and he could go to a bigger and better team, already in the champions league.

Look at Adebayor, Santa Cruz, A.Johnson and co. theyve all been bought for big money and promised a place, and then a new and better player becomes available and then theyve been replaced.

And you 'destroyed' an extremely poor Villa side lacking in confidence and with several injuries, with 2 penalties, hardly a battering.

He is obviously a terrific player and I think he would be suited to play in the premiership especially alongside Tevez. Only downside is the price but I guess when it is Man City it doesn't bother them.