Man City move for striker Dzeko

Ok.......

What about what you guys did to Bellamy,Santa Cruz and Jo?

And Shay Given, just cos some little cocky rat had a few good games they go and dump the most consistent goalkeeper of the last 10 years who is in the top 5 premiership goalkeepers of all time if not top 3.

I've got nothing against City or the Citizens and am happy to admit i'm envious of the money they have but i think Mancini is a poor man-manager and I very much doubt he has much say over who is bought and sold.

If Dzeko wants to jump on the gravy train then let him, who can blame him for 150k upwards a week. He won't be losing any sleep over how many games he plays on that amount of money.

Everyone needs to accept that City have the money to throw at players and very few will refuse the lorry load of cash.

You lot clearly spend far to long on Fm... Dzeko is a great player and he will proberly be our 2nd choice striker behind Tevez as Balotelli is used more as a winger for us so far...

Why has it turned into a lets critisize City thread rather than a thread about Edin Dzeko ?

Ok.......

What about what you guys did to Bellamy,Santa Cruz and Jo?

Ok, who bought them? MARK HUGHES! City has a WORLD CLASS manager now. He knows that those players aren't good enough. Can you blame him for HUGHES mistakes? HUGHES ruined them, including SHAY GIVEN.

Mancini plans for the future unlike HUGHES who spalsed cash on what ever came to his head.
So stop saying City ruined them it was HUGHES!

because city deserve the criticism, they've done nothing but ruin players careers based on the false promise of cash and first team football. once the dust has cleared, all the players will be on the wasted talent thread :p

city make me sick they have good players in there squard that dont play and there still looking to buy more

I wish that Khaldoon Al Mubarak would either become stingy or suddenly gone bankcrupt!

Its quite simple, If I was a City fan I'd be embarrassed. City fans must know the way the club works is out of order but don't want to admit it.

Anyway back to Dzeko, I would love to see him PLAY in the prem and think he definatly do well until someone with a bigger reputation and a bigger value comes along.

because city deserve the criticism, they've done nothing but ruin players careers based on the false promise of cash and first team football. once the dust has cleared, all the players will be on the wasted talent thread :p

Man, Mancini has not made any false promises. When a new Manager comes in, its normal that some changes comes and the promises aren't there anymore.
Ade and Santa and all those rubbish players were in Hughes plans. But not in Mancinis, so you cant call it a false promise.

Actually, Mancini has very much power on who comes in and out. Maybe more than in other teams. Why would they have bought Balotelli anyway? And if Mancini had been manager instead of Hughes they wouldn't have ade,jo, bellamy, santa and so on.... Of course city has own scouts and ppl who works to find the right players for city.

Last edited:
What you're doing is NOT sustainable, once your daddy leaves, as he will, the players still there on, what? 100/200K ....guess what happens next...

Of all the comments i have read about City over the last couple of years the "Wait until your Suger Daddy leaves" comments have been the funniest i have read. Partly because it shows the desperation and wishfull thinking of our rival fans.

What on earth posesses you to believe our owner will leave. He said from the very beggining that it was a 10 year plan to make City the dominant power in European football. We are only two seasons in and already we have the best squad in the league and are pushing for the title. We are at the stage he wanted us to be at in 5 years time.

Do you think our owner is stupid? He is one of the most powerfull men on the planet. He could put another 10 times the amount he has invested into City and he wouldn't bat an eye lash. It isn't about self sustainability it's about Abu Dhabi. It's about Owning the greatest club on earth and what that will do in terms of publicity for his nation. But ofcourse none of you can get your heads around the bigger picture.

Sheikh Mansour also knew all about the proposed FIFA fairplay regulations before he took control of City and he took that into account. Do you really believe that a smelly french donkey can hinder the plans of such powerfull people because they don't want to upset the status quo? Don't be such a fool

Our great owner will be at City for a VERY long time. If you want to know what is realy going on rather than the media bollocks and your own made up wishfull thinking the you should read some of this http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164784

It's nearly 500 pages but it gives you a clear picture of just how wrong you are and just how big our owners plans are for our great club.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Not a Manc, Not even English. Your opinions are meaningless to me.

I wish that Khaldoon Al Mubarak would either become stingy or suddenly gone bankcrupt!

What would Khaldoon going bankrupt have to do with anything??? He is just our Chairman. You see it's mugs like this guy who show just how foolish all your Anti Man City comments are. He hasn't got a clue what he's on about but he gets himself all in a dither about us anyway... Priceless

i dont mind man city at all, but it is a shame to see some really talented players not playing as much as they should. they need to make the squad more concise, sell the people they hardly use so they can actually have a career. will be a shame to see dzeko there in terms of fm more than anything :) no more buying him! but still, if he goes there, good luck to him, and i do think he would be a great player for almost any side, man city would be silly not to play him if they get him.

Of all the comments i have read about City over the last couple of years the "Wait until your Suger Daddy leaves" comments have been the funniest i have read. Partly because it shows the desperation and wishfull thinking of our rival fans.

What on earth posesses you to believe our owner will leave. He said from the very beggining that it was a 10 year plan to make City the dominant power in European football. We are only two seasons in and already we have the best squad in the league and are pushing for the title. We are at the stage he wanted us to be at in 5 years time.

Do you think our owner is stupid? He is one of the most powerfull men on the planet. He could put another 10 times the amount he has invested into City and he wouldn't bat an eye lash. It isn't about self sustainability it's about Abu Dhabi. It's about Owning the greatest club on earth and what that will do in terms of publicity for his nation. But ofcourse none of you can get your heads around the bigger picture.

Sheikh Mansour also knew all about the proposed FIFA fairplay regulations before he took control of City and he took that into account. Do you really believe that a smelly french donkey can hinder the plans of such powerfull people because they don't want to upset the status quo? Don't be such a fool

Our great owner will be at City for a VERY long time. If you want to know what is realy going on rather than the media bollocks and your own made up wishfull thinking the you should read some of this http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=164784

It's nearly 500 pages but it gives you a clear picture of just how wrong you are and just how big our owners plans are for our great club.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

owning the greatest club on earth, oh please. i may not be british but im as passionate about football as any manchunian. trust me mate, from our angle, city looks pretty bad in terms of building a sustainable footballing dynasty.

Its quite simple, If I was a City fan I'd be embarrassed. City fans must know the way the club works is out of order but don't want to admit it.

Anyway back to Dzeko, I would love to see him PLAY in the prem and think he definatly do well until someone with a bigger reputation and a bigger value comes along.

Admit what? you would love to have our spending power but it's something YOU wont admit. We have had to put up with the worse periods in our clubs history for the last 30 years and now you expect what? An appology for having power, Money, A fantastic owner and amazing squad. Well i wouldn't hold your breath waiting for one mate. I'm ******* delighted with what's happening at City

P.S to the guy who said how did this turn from an Edin Dzeko thread to an Anti Man City thread. It was always gunna happen mate. Whenever anything is posted about City the twats who think they know it all but who actualy know staggeringly little all have to have their say.

1. Leeds tried to do exactly the same thing as City. They borrowed a **** load of money (Un earned) and gambled that they would do better than they did but they fell to ****. Don't be such a hypocrite.

It amuses me how this City bashing that goes around the nation rears it's ugly head on every single forum. When you are iccle old City doing nothing in the championship you're everybodys favourite underdogs. But now we are a threat every body hates us. How very predictable you all are.

2. It's also amusing how you all know so much about my club who i have supported my entire life. Yet when i say team spirit is great nobody believes me. The whole Tevez thing was simply bad advice from an agent looking for a pay day. City are an unstoppable force and y'all better get used to it. You casn spit your dummies out as much as you all want it will change **** all.

Chelsea are still hated for doing what City are doing, it's the simple fact that you think you can buy your way to the title that ****** people off.

As someone has said, City haven't got team spirit, you have a team full of ego's and then maybe a couple team players.

Oh, and lets not forget the new rule that comes into place next season, you can only spend what you make, well matey, city are making record breaking losses, and you keep giving players bumper contract deals, doesn't look too good does it :)

oh, and i can't wait to for the day that this Sheikh gets bored and decides to sell, because then you really are in the ******* :D

Man City the greatest club on earth? Even in 10 years time i'll still be chuckling. City are a million miles behind the Legacy of Liverpool, the recent dominance of United.

The greatest club on earth is Barcelona. City are no where near that and the can spend billions not millions and they still wouldn't be close in 10 years. Barcelona is the footballing model most clubs aspire to, they don't need to spend big and when they do it is to improve the first team.

As much as i absolutely hate saying this, SAF will probably postpone his retirement and death to make sure City don't progress in to the top two teams in the league let alone world.

Most people here aren't anti-city (except the mancs), everyone is just watching in amusement waiting for the bubble to burst. Everyone can see it apart from City, it is very funny from where we are all sat.

Chelsea are still hated for doing what City are doing, it's the simple fact that you think you can buy your way to the title that ****** people off.

As someone has said, City haven't got team spirit, you have a team full of ego's and then maybe a couple team players.

Oh, and lets not forget the new rule that comes into place next season, you can only spend what you make, well matey, city are making record breaking losses, and you keep giving players bumper contract deals, doesn't look too good does it :)

oh, and i can't wait to for the day that this Sheikh gets bored and decides to sell, because then you really are in the ******* :D

Did you realy just post that? Look a few of my posts back and you will see i have just answered pretty much the identicle post to yours. Funnily enough it was another Rat eating, Bin Dipping scouser who poste that **** too.

Why will our owner leave again? Will Fifas pruposed fair play rule realy harm City? I suggest you read my post from a few minuites ago.

So...what happens in 10 years time (maybe less) if you become the 'Greatest Team in the World' XD

Hes just gonna walk away and leave your club in financial turmoil?

Man City the greatest club on earth? Even in 10 years time i'll still be chuckling. City are a million miles behind the Legacy of Liverpool, the recent dominance of United.

The greatest club on earth is Barcelona. City are no where near that and the can spend billions not millions and they still wouldn't be close in 10 years. Barcelona is the footballing model most clubs aspire to, they don't need to spend big and when they do it is to improve the first team.

As much as i absolutely hate saying this, SAF will probably postpone his retirement and death to make sure City don't progress in to the top two teams in the league let alone world.

Most people here aren't anti-city (except the mancs), everyone is just watching in amusement waiting for the bubble to burst. Everyone can see it apart from City, it is very funny from where we are all sat.

You will be waiting a VERY long time.

Blakefish80 clearly has biased opinions and thinks the Sheikh is going to be around forever, quite laughable tbh.

Oh, another thing, it sums it up for city when there's a member on here named 'Madridsta CR7' and he not only supports Madrid, he also supports City, when did you start supporting Man City? 2 years ago?