Man City v Man Utd Saturday 17:15 KO ITV1

Who will win the Semi Final?

• Total voters
I'm going to this :) my Step Brother won 4 free tickets on the E-ON website, he totally forgot he entered and the tickets turned up 3-4 days ago! So we're taking the 5-6 hour drive (although with the m1 closed it'll end up taking longer) there :)

Worst past is we'll be sat with the United fans :( but I wasn't going to say no to a free trip to a football game at Wembley! :)

Hoping for a good game, not really fussed who wins!

I have a feeling you won't go there in a Liverpool jersey. Don't know why :p

My mate got free tickets, I'm a Chelsea fan, we'll be in the United end, could be a bit awkward but it's free at the end of the day!
United to win comfortably 3-1

Fergie will start Chicharito because he hates Berba

He doent hate him, He just realise in some games that Herdanez pace is more of a threat, Berba started last week against Fulham...

o_O

Fergie will start Chicharito because he hates Berba

file.php

Anyway, can you tell us why, or you are just trolling? If you are trolling, beware of Scott :D

Last edited:
3-1 United. Hernandez double and Berbatov overhead kick :p. Silva with a stunner for City.
I'm looking forward to this, it is actually on TV, but on ITV :(. Oh well, better than watching it on some crappy stream.

Manchester United 3-2 Manchester City - Hernandez x2, Nani - Dzeko, Silva

Man U 4 - 1 Man City - Hernandez x3, Scholes - Kompany

Full Squads:

Manchester City:
Hart, Taylor, Richards, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, Boyata, Wright-Phillips, De Jong, Y Toure, Vieira, Barry, Silva, Milner, A Johnson, Dzeko, Balotelli, Razak, McGivern.

Manchester United:
Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Rafael, O'Shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Fabio, Valencia, Gibson, Anderson, Scholes, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Nani, Berbatov, Hernandez, Owen.

Manchester City 0-1 Manchester United

Valencia

Tbh i think the word "scum" is pretty inflammitory. Expect a torrent of abuse kiddo ;)

im not bothered, betrays his own mentality by hating us more than he loves his own team

This is from the person who said you only support them cos they have money.

When have i said that?

But to be tbh..i dont hate United...

Thats probly more how i feel about Barca. But i dislike United...seriously.

Just adding some spice before the derby starts ;)

Last edited:
Line Ups:

Man City: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Barry, A Johnson, Yaya Toure, Silva, Balotelli

Man Utd: Van der Sar, O'Shea, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Scholes, Carrick, Valencia, Berbatov, Nani.

Giggs not even on the bench :(

Either being rested for Newcastle on Tuesday or it's to do with the rumours of an affair. I imagine he's being rested due to playing a lot recently.

If Giggsy not playing I'm not watching. Wanted to see some classy dribbling from the maestro lol

Ashame giggs aint playing, always does well agaisnt city.

Hernandez on the bench????, sorry its a big pitch and berbatov wont benifit from that, hernandez could of ran defence raggid!

Besides those 2, happy with the team.
United to win 3-1 :D