Man City v Man Utd Saturday 17:15 KO ITV1

Who will win the Semi Final?

• Total voters
M1 closed because of the fire, so now many people can get to london

yep, i know but I didn't realise it made that much of an impact, another reason for no semi-finals at Wembley

Either being rested for Newcastle on Tuesday or it's to do with the rumours of an affair. I imagine he's being rested due to playing a lot recently.

What are the rumours off an affair?

I'm going to go with a 2-0 Man Utd.

Berba + Nani

im not bothered, betrays his own mentality by hating us more than he loves his own team

On the Liverpool website was a comparison between United and Arsenal's forums and their respect towards Hillsborough compared to City's and Chelsea's. I think it's fair to say I know why I respect United and Arsenal much more than I do City and Chelsea. Not having a stab towards anyone on here by the way, just saying some of the things on City's website especially were disgusting.

On the Liverpool website was a comparison between United and Arsenal's forums and their respect towards Hillsborough compared to City's and Chelsea's. I think it's fair to say I know why I respect United and Arsenal much more than I do City and Chelsea. Not having a stab towards anyone on here by the way, just saying some of the things on City's website especially were disgusting.

Don't forget though mate, people who post that sort of stuff are not true fans. They are pretty much morons.

Why are you calling United scum ? Why are you acting disrespecting ? Please, respect fair play. Dont call "other" team scum just because you dont like them. But wanna be glory hunter like you dont understand lot of things. Please grow up.

Oh...wait....? :DDD

United fan calling me a glory hunter? That was funny..honestly. Isn't it United who are verge of winning 3 trophies this season? Wait..where is City?

What a beautiful passing move by Man Utd. Jesus how did Berbatov miss that 2nd chance. Jesus wept. Man Citys back 4 were bricking themselves.

**** Berbatov misses... next time lets hope its goal! nice work from j.park and nani

Oh...wait....? :DDD

United fan calling me a glory hunter? That was funny..honestly.

No, Im calling you WANNA BE ( cuz City didnt won anything yet)
and for your info, im supporter since 98' You didnt know City was a club till last year. Please, answer my question. Why are you calling us scum ?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Ah. That could cause a problem then I guess lol

Hahah, nevermind, i found a good stream :D

Watch Manchester City vs Manchester United Live Stream Online