Man this site makes me feel old!

honestly, I'd have to say this is one of the most diverse video games and forum.

I realize older people play video games with younger kids, but I'd have to say the level of maturity throughout the FM niche is above other games (especially COD/fifa etc...). Most of the time you can have actual discussions on this forum with ANYONE, not so on other gaming websites.

btw I'm 23, sure as **** doesn't feel like it, I feel like I'm still 16...

I guess when I'm 55 I can say I feel 35? I must get it from my dad.

im 26 and you know its bad when i still rate cm97/98 as the best game ever :D

and im only 34! wheres all the oldies? ive only eva seen 1 member thts older than me 39,all rest seem to be teens or early - mid 20's

pointless thread really :p just fancied airing this thought :D

I bet you didn't think this would be such a popular thread :p

I turned 14 a few days ago, annoys me on this site, people judge me by my age, just because im 14 (Just) doesn't mean I cant have a sensible discussion about FM/Football, maybe i'm an exception though :p

very true!not saying younger members cant hav a good footy convo, i remember when i was 14 oO) act no i dont haha long time ago, just saying us oldies lol are outnumbered on this forum and the majority of members seem to be teens or early 20's

Last edited:
very true!not saying younger members cant hav a good footy convo, im remeber when i was 14 oO) act no i dont haha long time ago, just saying us oldies lol are outnumbered on this forum and the majority of members seem to be teens or early 20's

Yeah the majority are aaround the 19-20 mark I'd say, The oldies are outnumbered, but sorta respected more than us young'uns. People judge us without knowing thinking were immature, which is very wrong

22 years young, here is my photo -
Herbert+The+Pervert+Herbert.jpg

very true!not saying younger members cant hav a good footy convo, im remeber when i was 14 oO) act no i dont haha long time ago, just saying us oldies lol are outnumbered on this forum and the majority of members seem to be teens or early 20's

It's like I said Dazzy.. I have kids older than the majority of regulars, and it's frightening because, with the exception of a few, you wouldn't really be able to tell...

Many of the 'kids' on here are capable of mature conversations which bely their ages, but they can also descend into bickering too easily which lowers the tone of the forum.

Still lying about your age to groom kids i see. Shameful. :p

Pitty it never works.

Although when I get my *** out they always still think I am 12, if not younger.

It's either the lack of pubes or the minute size.

:'(

Pitty it never works.

Although when I get my *** out they always still think I am 12, if not younger.

It's either the lack of pubes or the minute size.

:'(

Or both.

I'm 20,sometimes i feel young on this but mainly a bit old when i see people are 13/14 etc, mainly feel old when i see forums like what was your 1st footy top and i see a kit from 2004 and and a comment saying "i was 7 at the time". 2004 feels like yesterday and i only 20. would be nicer to get some older heads on the site for more talk about the football of previous decades and even heard there opinion of how the game has changed in their opinion, what they miss and what has improved

oh so true
i couldn't agree more

22 years young, here is my photo -
Herbert+The+Pervert+Herbert.jpg

He just gives me the shivers

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

and im only 34! wheres all the oldies? ive only eva seen 1 member thts older than me 39,all rest seem to be teens or early - mid 20's

pointless thread really :p just fancied airing this thought :D

With a name like Dazzy D you can't feel that old, it sounds like some failed rapper

Tbf with some of the people on this site it is hard to spot the age difference...

some of the olduns are immature :p
and some of the younguns are quite mature for their age 8-|

me being a 20 year old i have felt really old on here... however some of you revealing your ages has made me feel rather young again ^^)

37 years here, I guess most us "oldies" are quieter, maybe we just don't blurt out the first thing that comes to mind :p
To be honest I'm quite surprised to find out how young some of the people are on here. In a good way. Most forums I frequent that are populated by teenagers are full of far more immature twaddle.
Nice bunch of people on here :D