Man U in £40 million bid for David Villa!

but its a discussion yet again frankie, arguing and fighting involves shouting or a raised voice, in pc language thats CAPS LOCK im a calm person,

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

yeah am i putting the caps lock on or swearing, no but everyone else is apart from you and danny doesnt either

ur some gobshit do u know that

if i was the worst person i would be banned, and last time i looked i am not, if im doing something wrong i would like a moderator to inform me, if they do i will of course change my ways because i dont want to get banned, but im obviously not doing anything wrong, anyway i wont comment anymore because this has being going off topic for a while and i dont want infractions, but villa would work in the premiership, been nice talking to you guys:)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

:) love you too

This GaboneseTiger guy is a sad man who spends his time on here looking to cause arguments about his 2nd rate club, who can't win a trophy even with all the money they have. I for one, don't know about you guys, am just going to start ignoring all of his posts, unless they directly or indirectly involve me!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Btw, you should be banned imo.

Good God. Back on topic please. It's wearisome just reading all this **** about who is sad or what.

Villa would be a nice signing but he doesn't quite fit into the style of the club. Would be amazing if we didnt have Rooney

if i was the worst person i would be banned, and last time i looked i am not, if im doing something wrong i would like a moderator to inform me, if they do i will of course change my ways because i dont want to get banned, but im obviously not doing anything wrong, anyway i wont comment anymore because this has being going off topic for a while and i dont want infractions, but villa would work in the premiership, been nice talking to you guys:)

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

:) love you too
Unfortunately their is no rule against being a massive tool.:p

Villa wont join us in january

if anyone wins its valencia, all the way to the bank €€€€€€€€€ :p

valencia wont win, there lose a fantastci player and it will all go on bank repayments

This GaboneseTiger guy is a sad man who spends his time on here looking to cause arguments about his 2nd rate club, who can't win a trophy even with all the money they have. I for one, don't know about you guys, am just going to start ignoring all of his posts, unless they directly or indirectly involve me!

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Btw, you should be banned imo.

Yh same going to watch Arsenal game now, Indeed when man city win a few premiership titles then come back and call yourself and top club?

yeh you beat arsenal but that doesnt mean your a better team than us football doesnt work like that and if you think it does then it just shows you how clueless you are. All this money city are throwing around it has completely destroyed your next generation of players remember erikson at city they had hart, michael johnson, fernandes, ched evans playing top notch football and pushing for the national team? now look at them its a disgrace all man city fans knows it just cant admit it like all fans do.

Yeh arsenal havent won a trophy for years but least we are doing the right way and producing real class talent. Do you actually know what wenger is trying to achieve at arsenal? hes slowly building a class squad and trying to leave the next arsenal manager the 'best' possible squad he(arsene) can give him. a true genius but yet idiotic fans cant see it.

this my last post in this pointless discussion if you call it as im gonig to watch arsenal game:)

and sorry for typo mistakes was in a hurry.

Last edited:
Quite funny really, he calls Portsmouth a small club, which regretebly atm we are, but last achievement for Portsmouth = FA Cup and Europa League.. Man City = Europa League through fair play rules. Frankie doesn't brown nose anyone you douche, he's just not an idiot like you that is a middle aged man who looks for arguements. Get off people's backs. Your trying to diverse things onto other people. Basically the past 2 pages have been you posting how rich City are, and how Arsenal fans are this and that and how it's all about the future blah, blah, blah. Your a massive hypocrite calling Frankie sad, go do something better with your life than coming onto a website and having a go at other teams and causing arguements. Bye.

im gonna be honest with you mate no, i would be sitting down and not speaking up like all city fans used to, but if you had the money you would love it just answer that for me, some hull fan said to me a few days back that he prefers being in the relegation zone, having not much money and blending a few youngsters through to having all the money like us, thats the sign of a liar, reminds me of basically every arsenal supporter^^)

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

oh nice a 3 on 1 battle these are the best, mate you are just a club that relies on rooney and relied on ronaldo for all your glory, anderson and vidic are your only class players, i mean lets think about this wes brown is ****, gary neville isnt as good as he used to be, and there are many more dont want to make a long list

your a proper **** simple go away little boy!

you missed his ridiculous comment about villa not being doone enough for city. kinger tht made me laugh

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

i thought i was hated, but this guy has brought hate to a new level.

you missed his ridiculous comment about villa not being doone enough for city. kinger tht made me laugh

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

i thought i was hated, but this guy has brought hate to a new level.
Nah I don't think anyone hates you mate lol. You just get in a lot of arguements/debates as you call them :p Anyway, I don't think Villa will go to City because I think his IQ is higher than 10...

lol, i think tho fergie should look into him and silva but not over pay on them, as we do need some new players in the creative positions

lol, i think tho fergie should look into him and silva but not over pay on them, as we do need some new players in the creative positions
In my opinion you need Silva more than Villa. Haven't been the same creatively without a winger like Ronaldo and Silva is the perfect replacement.

yh, or even look into a player like ribery, should of reli gone for robben but he went to bayern :(

yh, or even look into a player like ribery, should of reli gone for robben but he went to bayern :(
Yep Robben would of been perfect, Premier League experience aswell. To be honest, this may sound a little silly, but I think the Robben deal has something to do with Ribery, I think they've already agreed a deal to take Ribery to Madrid next summer, but Robben went their this season so Bayern had Ribery and Robben in the same team for one season. May seem a bit far out, but you never know, plus Madrid may of done it as they can't afford it yet but they will next summer

Yep Robben would of been perfect, Premier League experience aswell. To be honest, this may sound a little silly, but I think the Robben deal has something to do with Ribery, I think they've already agreed a deal to take Ribery to Madrid next summer, but Robben went their this season so Bayern had Ribery and Robben in the same team for one season. May seem a bit far out, but you never know, plus Madrid may of done it as they can't afford it yet but they will next summer

Not crazy at all. I 100% think that's what's going on as well. Ribery has one foot out the door already if you ask me. Munich has too much talent on the wings to turn down the massive offers theyre going to receive.

yh i few of us where talking on MSN at the time of the deal, and we all thought tht was correct

Oh, well good to see I'm not that mad then lol :p

I've thought that aswell. Me and my dad were talking about it, and we both think thats what happened. Clever on Real's part though, as they still have the talent to cope without him for a season, and then they already have a big name lined up for next, to keep up with their Spectacular Signing per Season method :p