Man U in £40 million bid for David Villa!

mate need i remind you the small club beat you 4-2 and adebayor stepped on van persie and made little baby cry, so back off mate, everyone moves for money, there is no loyalty in this world
Shut up you idiot. Man City are money grabbers, end of.

@GUNNER500 - Well it's not always a bad thing to keep buying, especially someone of Villa's status. He would definitely be able to sell lots of shirts. Look at why Real Madrid is the richest club in the world when they had spent so much buying star players.

I think if he came to Manchester United he would run riot on the Premier League just like Torres did. However, I agree with Kris, in that i doubt he will come until the summer - if he comes at all. Berbatov and Rooney up front is very good, but I think that Rooney and Villa and Berbatov and Villa would just be that much more lethal. His goalscoring record is incredible. I'd love to see him at United, and I think it will happen but not this season. If he does come, He'll take the Number 7 off Owen and finally it will be back on a worthy person, and i'll be happy to get my name above the number 7 shirt.

@GUNNER500 - Well it's not always a bad thing to keep buying, especially someone of Villa's status. He would definitely be able to sell lots of shirts. Look at why Real Madrid is the richest club in the world when they had spent so much buying star players.

very true and i suppose at his age if you sold him a year or two you would get atleast half that back so good point!

We need an out and out goalscorer, and if Villa is available (which according to many reports he is) then we should definately go for him!

Yh Villa, Rooney and Silva would be amazing :D

We need an out and out goalscorer, and if Villa is available (which according to many reports he is) then we should definately go for him!

aye but to be fair rooney will score berbatove will score n owen will score so theirs no point get a left winger am telling you it would be better :)

Villa is a much better goalscorer than all our other 3 strikers
And silva is much more creative than any of out other midfielders
I doubt we will get both for 40mill. Maybe villa £40mill but not BOTH

berbatov has played pretty well this season.

dump ferdinand. are you joking? he has been magnificent for us for the past couple of seasons and now you think ferguson will dump him after a few bad games.oO)

SAF often pulls the trigger on guys like that... guys he thinks are over the hill. Rio is on the wrong side of 30 now and is about to get dropped from the first team at United and from the English national team. Ive seen maybe 6 United games so far this year and he looks terrible. He's making tons of mistakes and has clearly lost a step.

I think if a young centre back was available for a price Ferguson liked that he would sell Rio in a second. They have Johnny Evans ready to take his spot, and its pretty clear Evans is the better player right now. Im sure you'll see much more Evans and Vidic going forward.

Not everyone can hang on forever like Giggs...

guys why should all the players move to clubs with this so called respect, in other words its saying the big four, its getting to people that teams like city villa sunderland etc are challenging, if everyone went to the big four no other team would get good, everyone in the world would move for money, only an arrogant fool would deny that, who cares about the past its the future that matters

I think man utd should buy david silva before they go for villa just because they definitly need a creative winger as nani is awful and ferguson has gave him so many chances to shine and nearly all the time hes struggled to show consistency hes awful who just makes a simple game of football look very very complicated. If man utd get someone like silva then holy ****!.

guys why should all the players move to clubs with this so called respect, in other words its saying the big four, its getting to people that teams like city villa sunderland etc are challenging, if everyone went to the big four no other team would get good, everyone in the world would move for money, only an arrogant fool would deny that, who cares about the past its the future that matters
Arrogant? Wow your a hypocrite. Your the arrogant one here. You seem to think because you have money you can beat anyone and that your now a big club. Finish in the top four and then we'll call you a "big club", or infact, why not try and get into the Europa League, the last time you did that it was only because of the fair play league rules. Arrogance, pfft, the cheek of it.

yeah i would honestly be frightened if they got silva, i do understand why we dont go for him though, bellamy is on the form of his life right now and petrov is playing well, no point paying 30m for someone to sit on a bench

I think man utd should buy david silva before they go for villa just because they definitly need a creative winger as nani is awful and ferguson has gave him so many chances to shine and nearly all the time hes struggled to show consistency hes awful who just makes a simple game of football look very very complicated. If man utd get someone like silva then holy ****!.
Agreed man

mate return to the bottom of the premiership and 21st in the championship where your clubs belong, how am i arrogant, did i say we were a big club? no i said we werent a small club, i can wai 15 years for us to become big four contenders every year, 20 years of pain for me, apart from the season keegan got us up

mate return to the bottom of the premiership and 21st in the championship where your clubs belong, how am i arrogant, did i say we were a big club? no i said we werent a small club, i can wai 15 years for us to become big four contenders every year, 20 years of pain for me, apart from the season keegan got us up
Lol, pathetic. 2 seasons ago, we were a bigger team than you. Only thing that has changed that is money. Hmm weird that isn't it, you got hundred's of millions, while we lost loads of money due to debt. Wonder if you'd still be saying what you are now if none of that had happened?

yeah i would honestly be frightened if they got silva, i do understand why we dont go for him though, bellamy is on the form of his life right now and petrov is playing well, no point paying 30m for someone to sit on a bench

idiot, silva and villa would command a spot in cities team, they are both better tehn anyplayer you got at your club, your just a small team with a big wallet, and the moment you are signing players tht the bigger clubs didnt want to pay money for.