Man U in £40 million bid for David Villa!

C'mon guys, back on topic (although Kinger is right)

im gonna be honest with you mate no, i would be sitting down and not speaking up like all city fans used to, but if you had the money you would love it just answer that for me, some hull fan said to me a few days back that he prefers being in the relegation zone, having not much money and blending a few youngsters through to having all the money like us, thats the sign of a liar, reminds me of basically every arsenal supporter^^)

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

idiot, silva and villa would command a spot in cities team, they are both better tehn anyplayer you got at your club, your just a small team with a big wallet, and the moment you are signing players tht the bigger clubs didnt want to pay money for.
oh nice a 3 on 1 battle these are the best, mate you are just a club that relies on rooney and relied on ronaldo for all your glory, anderson and vidic are your only class players, i mean lets think about this wes brown is ****, gary neville isnt as good as he used to be, and there are many more dont want to make a long list

shut up mate your speaking rubbish, if city had no money you would of been relegated by now, still stuck with a 2nd rate team, and regretting ever sacking stuart pearce, get over it

im gonna be honest with you mate no, i would be sitting down and not speaking up like all city fans used to, but if you had the money you would love it just answer that for me, some hull fan said to me a few days back that he prefers being in the relegation zone, having not much money and blending a few youngsters through to having all the money like us, thats the sign of a liar, reminds me of basically every arsenal supporter^^)

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

oh nice a 3 on 1 battle these are the best, mate you are just a club that relies on rooney and relied on ronaldo for all your glory, anderson and vidic are your only class players, i mean lets think about this wes brown is ****, gary neville isnt as good as he used to be, and there are many more dont want to make a long list
I'm not going to waste anymore time on you. What Scott just said is dead on, your nothing without money. Back on topic lads, we've had nearly a page of this now lol

Huh?

I'm not even going to reply to that.

well said scott:)

i am sorry tht carrick and fletcher would command a spot in your over priced, over hyped midfiled, i am sorry giggs would still be your best player, and i am sorry tht you over payed on tevez, robinho, bellamy and santa cruz, and i am sorry when your arab owners get bored, your ******

WHAT are you on about regretting sacking pearce, he was clueless, he did good keeping us up, he had no money, name me one team that without a decent amount of money have thrived in the past or even done maybe top 5, big four are all ruled out, so are villa nottingham forest etc etc and newcastle when they had a bit of cash

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

i am sorry tht carrick and fletcher would command a spot in your over priced, over hyped midfiled, i am sorry giggs would still be your best player, and i am sorry tht you over payed on tevez, robinho, bellamy and santa cruz, and i am sorry when your arab owners get bored, your ******
do i really care if we overpaid, we are loaded, and everyone is afraid to answer my question here it is AGAIN\
Would you guys love to have cities money?

How can you possibly say that Man Utd rely on Wayne Rooney? We are second in the league, we beat Man City last time i checked, and even with all your spending power you couldn't beat Fulham at the weekend!
You have money and you're trying to buy your way to the title like Chelsea did all those years back. Difference is at least Chelsea actually won the league. You guys have more money than Chelsea ever did and you are still nowhere near having the sort of squad needed to win the league!

well your a idoit, i name one easily

everton-- no money consistly 5th spot and finihsed 4th one year.

sacking pearce was the worst move city have ever done, look at him now, fabio is moulding him into england future boss

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

would i want city money at utd, NO would i want anyone like tht at utd no,

as incase you havent notice city finihsed like 10th last year, and arent going to win **** all this year, even fulham qualified for the europa league

How can you possibly say that Man Utd rely on Wayne Rooney? We are second in the league, we beat Man City last time i checked, and even with all your spending power you couldn't beat Fulham at the weekend!
You have money and you're trying to buy your way to the title like Chelsea did all those years back. Difference is at least Chelsea actually won the league. You guys have more money than Chelsea ever did and you are still nowhere near having the sort of squad needed to win the league!

sorry but ur sig should be

carlos tevez is his name instead of his name is carlos tevez

i dont get your post keith and nor do i give a **** honestly, frankie its funny how you brown nose everyone because i bet you are gagging to be made a mod you sad little man, anyway back on topic if we get villa thats great, if we dont then im not going to cry

bk on topic, your being a *****, frankie isnt brown noses anyone,

this thread is about utd bidding for villa, i for one hope it ****** happens, he is a quality player one of the worlds best strikers and he it is always good to have extra players of tht quality are your club

i dont get your post keith and nor do i give a **** honestly, frankie its funny how you brown nose everyone because i bet you are gagging to be made a mod you sad little man, anyway back on topic if we get villa thats great, if we dont then im not going to cry

How can you call someone sad when all you do since you joined fm-base is cause arguements all the time? thats sad my friend.

no one calls a fellow arsenal fan sad behind my bad.

was i talking to u ??......NO

so Shut UR BEAK

nah its called a discussion mate, and frankie does brown nose, thanks all the mods posts all the time, and i joined for tactics also gatid

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

wow lol anger issues here

Huh oO) What have I done know? Stop picking arguments with everyone

nah its called a discussion mate, and frankie does brown nose, thanks all the mods posts all the time, and i joined for tactics also gatid

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

wow lol anger issues here

Discussion? trying to make me laugh to death?.

but its a discussion yet again frankie, arguing and fighting involves shouting or a raised voice, in pc language thats CAPS LOCK im a calm person,

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

yeah am i putting the caps lock on or swearing, no but everyone else is apart from you and danny doesnt either

gabonese tiger seriuosly mate i thought i argued alot and i probaly do take things to personally at times, but you the worst person on here i have seen, you just seem to talk about city being rich all the time, or how ady is a barstard tht stamped on RVP face, or how city is just a 2nd rate club, muched hyped