Man United 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 5K
robbed! we out played united 100% fletcher one was a pen! man u scored 1 own goal and a dive by rooney got them a pen ! wonder why all the desicons went there way utter **** baist ref! at old trafford what a suprise! yes almuina touch rooney but he was already on his way down! berbatov and nani are **** as i said from the start! barn door ring any bells! where was anderson? if theses not a problem with him why didn`t he play?

even thought it should have been a penalty from fletcher it made no difference as arshavin scored seconds later. rooney did not dive it was a stonewall penalty. Nani had a good game he tracked back well which is an area of his game that has improved drastically and he played a superb ball to berbatov. missing one chance does not make a player bad. what problem are you referring too when speaking about anderson and to answer your 2nd question that was due to rotation.

the ref gave everything to united thats not talking **** thats fact the only one he got right was eboues stupid dive!
fletcher could have got a red if that had been at the other end we would had seen red hope theres an inquest into it rooneys dive and the papers go on about for weeks on end that way ur next game the ref might be on the oppents side ah!

he did not give man united everything. arsenal got numerous free kicks and man utd players got booked. that was never a red card offence from fletcher. their will be no inquest because only a handful of morons think it was a dive.

really and u have anderson is god as a sig? whats he done nothing! as for stupid the words the ref had a good game sums you up 100% biased ! muppet! simples!
anderson beiing my favourite player does not make me stupid. it's not against the law to like a player who has not made a major impact on the first team. he is still young and one day he may be a key player. the referee did have a good game. he got most of his decisions right.

you are the muppet.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Everything I've said is true so that makes no sense but I don't expect you to be honest about the game. Must be hard to accept you were completely outplayed.
I would say as you are the one saying white is black and black is white that losing while supposedly outplaying the other team is harder to take than being SUPPOSEDLY outplayed and winning?

enjoy being below us once again, where you belong.

No. I never said it wasn't hard to take. But you seem to think that Man U deserve their position. It's amusing.

No. I never said it wasn't hard to take. But you seem to think that Man U deserve their position. It's amusing.
you didn't have to say it. blindly claiming fletcher should have been sent off and rooney dived made it obvious your not taking it well.

you didn't have to say it. blindly claiming fletcher should have been sent off and rooney dived made it obvious your not taking it well.

He could've been. It's possible. It was two footed, any two footed challenge could be punished with a red card.

Great. one person agrees with you. all the people on MOTD agree with me and numerous others.

You know why?
because it was a penalty.

It would have been extremely harsh if he had been sent off, it was a penalty as fletcher was really careleess but it did not make any differance as Arshavin scored his beuty in the same move. Rooney was already going down but Almunia still took him down so it was a penalty. The ref made some mistakes but he did not give all the deceisons to Arsenal as some people are suggesting. All of that is only my opinion and it wil be biased as i support united but i try and see it from arseanls point of view.

Arsenal deserved to win i think but still happy with the result. :)

So are you going to put up Andy Gray, Martin Tyler's etc opinions that it was a penalty? Or because they thought it was a penalty, will that make them biased?
just nice to see that sky got it right don`t care what others say very soft pen but who cares we all now what its like at old trfford been that way for years can`t wait for the home tie! united don`t look anywhere near as good without ronaldo there was nothing there for me just luck n a red devil ref!

http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3149367,00.html

checkout the talking point! lol

it was probably not wise to let a blind arsenal fan do the match report and the live commentary.

wow, lol, look at it, omg its so true. Yawn. Most people bang on about referees but you do it so much its tiresome.

Of course we don't look as good with Ronaldo, he's the world's second best player. It's such a stupid thing to say-pundits say it too and its like DUH. We'll need to adapt but 3 wins out 4 while defending ***** isn't that bad.

Having watched MOTD, I now agree it was a penalty decision.

I still believe Arsenal deserved more from the game from the overall 90 minute performance from both teams.

Not the best game from Almunia / Diaby.

it was probably not wise to let a blind arsenal fan do the match report and the live commentary.
yeah offcourse if they don`t argee with u then there wrong or blind!
final thought without ronaldo n tevez united aren`t much off a force! i think that was clear today out played! buy a team that sold there best cb n striker beaten by burnley lucky and got away with murder at wigan! all thanks to the ref again! goodnight!XD

yeah offcourse if they don`t argee with u then there wrong or blind!
final thought without ronaldo n tevez united aren`t much off a force! i think that was clear today out played! buy a team that sold there best cb n striker beaten by burnley lucky and got away with murder at wigan! all thanks to the ref again! goodnight!XD
arguing with you is like arguin with someone with serious mental problems.

and i think i know why.

lads at the end of the day its only a game of ball

I'm looking forward to Tottenham v Manchester United next week. Should be a good game at the lane.

yea crouch played brillant today very unlucky with a few of his chances

Having watched MOTD, I now agree it was a penalty decision.

I still believe Arsenal deserved more from the game from the overall 90 minute performance from both teams.

Not the best game from Almunia / Diaby.

Nice one, its good to see that people can change their opinions and stick to ignorant views and not come out with the same **** constantly

He should have had a hatrick within about 5 minutes, lol. Hit the bar, had one cleared off the line, and finally scored. Not to mention forcing Hart to turn the ball around the post with his first touch.

Yeah I think it'll be a good game. Not sure if you'll end our 'streak' yet, you didn't manage it last season and you seem weaker this time around.

Back