Man United 2-1 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter Billy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 5K
it was a pen i feel. as much as i hate that fat pasti the angle that you're seeing on FMBilly's post isn't the best to judge it with.

didnt arshavin score just a few seconds later from the peno incident??????????

so either way it would have been still 1 nil

thats what i was referring to when i said he made one wrong decision. it was of no consequence as, correct me if i'm wrong, seconds before arshavins wonder goal.so if you wave your magic wand and mike dean gets the decision right he stops play meaning arshavin doesn't score and you have a penalty where you might or might not have scored. so what difference would it have made?
none.

Yes, but the Fletcher tackle was a two footed lunge, he was nowhere near the ball and if Mike Dean had have given the penalty he would have every right to send him off. So United would have had 10 men and that would of made one **** of a difference... and considering Mr Dean gave every decision to United i doubt that would have happened either though...

Check this out. It's like deja vu, watching Eduardo vs. Boruc last week.

2mn0whf.jpg

Thats really not deja vu... There was contact... Even though I hate United just as much as the next guy. Why can't Arsenal just do anything properly =|

Yes, but the Fletcher tackle was a two footed lunge, he was nowhere near the ball and if Mike Dean had have given the penalty he would have every right to send him off. So United would have had 10 men and that would of made one **** of a difference... and considering Mr Dean gave every decision to United i doubt that would have happened either though...

Beat me to the punch.

would people stop saying mike dean gave every decision too united as i know for a fact united players got yellow cards and arsenal were given free kichs so your'e talking ****. i haven't seen a replay so you might have a fair point.

people need to stop blaming the ref.

stop arguing people

I think it looks like a dive, Rooney's already falling before Almunia touches him. But the ref gave it so what's done is done.

Same, and I blame Almunia for rushing out. It wasn't necessary if you look at Rooneys touch - he knocks the ball too far, so he'd have struggled actually keeping it in.

As for the own goal, I think Almunia and Diaby both deserve some blame.

Thats really not deja vu... There was contact... Even though I hate United just as much as the next guy. Why can't Arsenal just do anything properly =|

Why cant arsenal do anything properly? what thats suppose to mean lol?

Same, and I blame Almunia for rushing out. It wasn't necessary if you look at Rooneys touch - he knocks the ball too far, so he'd have struggled actually keeping it in.

As for the own goal, I think Almunia and Diaby both deserve some blame.

Yeh, i think it was a pen, Rooney did make the most of it though and that angle shown in the video above doesnt show the slight contact with Alumina.

I just saw the same thing in the Real Madrid match, keeper comes running out into no mans land and gives away a pen.

Good performence from Arsenal, just a few individual errors.

That angle is so bad. It was a penalty. And the referree didnt give everything to us. He gave you fks and booked our players too. And gave you 5 minutes at the end to score. And a two-footed lunge by Fletcher? LOL. It was clumsy but you scored like a minute later like 19-11-08 said.

Arsenal probably edged the game, but also wasted too much, like standard Arsenal really. We could have added a couple more at the end

That angle is so bad. It was a penalty. And the referree didnt give everything to us. He gave you fks and booked our players too. And gave you 5 minutes at the end to score. And a two-footed lunge by Fletcher? LOL. It was clumsy but you scored like a minute later like 19-11-08 said.

Arsenal probably edged the game, but also wasted too much, like standard Arsenal really. We could have added a couple more at the end

Like standard Arsenal?

The team who scored 6 and 4 in their previous premier league games.

You could have added one, unfortunately waste of money Berbatov was the one finishing it off.

Van Persie could have had 2 also.

Speaking as a neutral i thought it was a good game,i enjoyed it.I thought Arsenal were unlucky,but that's football for you.

Like standard Arsenal?

The team who scored 6 and 4 in their previous premier league games.

You could have added one, unfortunately waste of money Berbatov was the one finishing it off.

Van Persie could have had 2 also.

I mean Arsenal from last season. The win over Everton was good but Pompey are wank and going down, don't kid yourself. It's been said about Arsenal loads though that you play great football but don't always make the most of it. That's what I was referring too. And you saying RVP could have had two also, but didn't, helps my argument not yours.

Don't get me started on Berbatov, I don't like the guy and am waiting to be impressed constantly by him.

robbed! we out played united 100% fletcher one was a pen! man u scored 1 own goal and a dive by rooney got them a pen ! wonder why all the desicons went there way utter **** baist ref! at old trafford what a suprise! yes almuina touch rooney but he was already on his way down! berbatov and nani are **** as i said from the start! barn door ring any bells! where was anderson? if theses not a problem with him why didn`t he play?

just saw the replays. fletchers challenge on arshavin was never a red if it had been given as a penalty and to be fair to the ref it looked at first glance like it was no penalty so it was not really that bad a mistake. our penalty blatantly was a penalty. the ref had a good game so could people stop blaming him.

fmbilly, redrup and martmeister stop talking **** please.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

robbed! we out played united 100% fletcher one was a pen! man u scored 1 own goal and a dive by rooney got them a pen ! wonder why all the desicons went there way utter **** baist ref! at old trafford what a suprise! yes almuina touch rooney but he was already on his way down! berbatov and nani are **** as i said from the start! barn door ring any bells! where was anderson? if theses not a problem with him why didn`t he play?
it always astounds me how stupid you are. and biased.

the ref gave everything to united thats not talking **** thats fact the only one he got right was eboues stupid dive!
fletcher could have got a red if that had been at the other end we would had seen red hope theres an inquest into it rooneys dive and the papers go on about for weeks on end that way ur next game the ref might be on the oppents side ah!

have you actually seen a replay of the incident?

if you had then you would realise almunia makes contact with rooney and makes no contact with the ball wihich if you didn't realise makes it a foul and as it is in the boxa a penalty.

just saw the replays. fletchers challenge on arshavin was never a red if it had been given as a penalty and to be fair to the ref it looked at first glance like it was no penalty so it was not really that bad a mistake. our penalty blatantly was a penalty. the ref had a good game so could people stop blaming him.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

really and u have anderson is god as a sig? whats he done nothing! as for stupid the words the ref had a good game sums you up 100% biased ! muppet! simples!

Everything I've said is true so that makes no sense but I don't expect you to be honest about the game. Must be hard to accept you were completely outplayed.

Back