Man Utd await Brown scan verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United and England defender Wes Brown will discover on Monday if he has broken a bone in his left foot, possibly threatening his World Cup hopes.

More...

:( i hope hes fine, just when we needed him

Would hate if he went to the World Cup tbh.

Got to agree with Max here. I think it is a blessing in disguise, well at least for England. Poor CB being played at RB. Surely there's a better candidate.

Got to agree with Max here. I think it is a blessing in disguise, well at least for England. Poor CB being played at RB. Surely there's a better candidate.

oO) a poor CB. Are you being seroius

Maybe not 'poor' but there is AT LEAST 5 better CBs for England.

Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Cahill, Woodagte, Dawson, Shawcross, Lescott, Richards, Wheater, Davies.

Brown lives off his reputation IMO being a squad player at Man Utd.

Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Richards, Lescott, Jagielka, Shawcross.

Right backs... Myeah, he is probably the second-best after Johnson. Which is not exactly an abundance of wealth at the RB position, is it?

I'd say there are 5 better CB's for England if not more and he'd be third choice RB if I was manager...

CB's:
Ferdinand, Terry, Lescott, King, Jagielka and some could say Upson

RB's:
Johnson
M.Richards

But that is just my opinion.

Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Cahill, Woodagte, Dawson, Shawcross, Lescott, Richards, Wheater, Davies.

I forgot about Dawson, yeah he'd be in my CB list aswell, same for Cahill.

I'm sorry, but Wheater and Davies (Curtis I assume) aren't better than Wes Brown.
They are good, but I don't believe they are better than Brown, the others I agree with.. maybe an argument with Cahill but there isn't much of a difference between the 2 in my opinion

lescott richards wheater davies???? ferdinand terry shawcross definetely the rest maybe. his versatility should see him picked. on form he is top class. fergie called him the most natural defender in the utd squad

lescott richards wheater davies???? ferdinand terry shawcross definetely the rest maybe. his versatility should see him picked. on form he is top class. fergie called him the most natural defender in the utd squad
Versatility? :S He can play CB & RB, and I think he played LB once but wasn't great.

Richards can play RB and CB, Lescott can play LB and CB, although I agree on Wheater and Davies.

Lescott, Terry, Ferdinand, Shawcross & Jagielka.

RB - Johnson, Richards.

Please tell me you are joking around about lescott he is the biggest waste of space in english football. i would rather cal up lads from ym school.

I am sorry but Curtis Davies, Lescott, Wheater All No. Woodgate just always in sick bed. Dawson- Yh he is so good. thats why capello keeps picking him. Cahill cant even play atm. Upson. well played the other night back. i would trust that at the world cup.

Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Richards, Lescott, Jagielka, Shawcross.

Right backs... Myeah, he is probably the second-best after Johnson. Which is not exactly an abundance of wealth at the RB position, is it?

Richards Please. Too Rich Too soon. he done nothing now for 18months

Tyrone Mears for RB :D

Yh maybe for Jamancia if they ever qualify.

Back