Man Utd await Brown scan verdict

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 3K
lets not forget how fantastic wes brown was in the 2007-2008 season, he is a good player having a bad season. look at gerrard this year. I dont think Brown will go but the ridiculous slating of him on here is crazy.

Joe please. You are the Most biased person on this ****** forum. the problem with you is, i am biased but at least mine makes sense. you are stupid and bisaed. you make everyone Sick.

Who is better then Brown. Micah i havent done **** all bar whine for 18months., or Joelen Money Grabbing ***** Lescott. who quite frankly got ******* as he joined a Scumbags over there( i dnt like using Scumbags as an insult in football, but that sums you up). No, What you going to say next, michael Johnson in the squad over Gerrard. Tevez better then Rooney,
Mancini not a muppet.
when did mancini and michael johnson come into this? stay on topic please

when did mancini and michael johnson come into this? stay on topic please
You said Scott 'made you feel sick' which is also off topic.

& Referring to the post your reported, he didn't call you a scumbag, he was talking about Man City in general I think.

what did i fail at scott? your off topic and i said to stay on topic as this is how threads get out of hand, anyway to the real world i never said id take richards, or even a city player, so please dont jump to conclusions

please dont take brown, scott you are so biased it makes me sick, all you do is defend man utd players when clearly he is not as good as the options we have,

oO) Please don't take Brown? But i'm sure you will want Richards to go so is that not 'Biased'. Scott might very well defend Man Utd, but with the amount of people who slate them on the forum, can you really blame him.?

no coach please refer to the above post, i wouldnt take richards either, hes not even reached his full potential yet imo, id obv take glen johnson and im undecided on the other one

what did i fail at scott? your off topic and i said to stay on topic as this is how threads get out of hand, anyway to the real world i never said id take richards, or even a city player, so please dont jump to conclusions

You failed at the fact, you went off topic, then became a big Hypocrite. as you went off topic first. Whats with the Act Joe. trying to be a mod or something? there isnt any opening at the moment.

Joe sorry but you started going off topic in the first place saying Scott made you feel sick, so please don't start this sort of rubbish.

Stay on topic please.

Im sure everyone would appreciate it if you two took your flirting elsewhere. I think everyone is getting tired of the constant bickering going on left, right & centre.

Anyway, i agree with what Deano said above, Brown's a good player just having a bad season. I don't know whether his poor form is a result of the injuries he incured for the duration of last season, but he hasn't been playing good for a while. Capello said he would pick players based on form so im not sure what will happen come July.

This is a blow for the run-in. I'm not sure why people slate Wes. He does lack confidence at times, and when he plays DC needs to be alongside someone like Rio or Vidic, but he was an integral part of our CL winning defence don't forget. When fit and playing consistently he's probably our best RB, at least defensively. Hope its not a bone break but knowing Brown's injury history it probably is :(

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:24 AM ----------

Out for 6 weeks. Could have been worse.

Rafael ftw!

Wesley is a good defender, dont quite get Fergie calling him Englands best 'natural' defender, but its a loss considering O'shea is out long term, G-Nev is old and liable to flick a v-sign at anyone who looks at him wrong (resulting in a ban) and the Samba twins seem to be constantly on the treatment table for minor niggles.

Whos gonna play RB? Fletcher? Hargreaves (providing his jelly knees hold up)?

This could be as big a problem as Chelsea having Hilario in goal

Last edited:
Back